Anyone to play league? Im a 18yo girl on NA, my ign is cruxiie :p (no rank tho)

Anyone to play league? Im a 18yo girl on NA, my ign is cruxiie :p (no rank tho)

I am here to post the obligitory 'Tits or GTFO' post.

tits or gtfo

added :)

Y'all dickwads

fk off, keelen

you added a trap, demand tits or gtfo

u didnt add me

gtfo u fckin lolfag who only plays to enjoy a fake feeling of misprize to other players and you think you are better than them just because you made a click faster than the others ... No kiddo your are just hypnotized by a priceless unvaluable game full of the most cancerous community of the whole history of videogames

same

D2 here bois. Was going to get Masters but CoD remastered took aggro

Add me :)

>When her rank is less then Plat.

no shit lmfao

Well i dont main sup :/ so thats why im not more than plat. Also, i didnt start 6 years ago.

I mean you're probably a dude, which I don't mind.. But you're probably a dude that fakes being a chick online.

Well im a girl with tits and pussy.

You're a guy until proven guilty xD

well you're added, you can be graced by my presence

dumb bitch, can't even take a pic of her fucking tits with timestamp to make the board stfu.

add me on league and ill give u my snap lel

>xD
dude

You dont need to show these fuckers anything. It shouldn't matter whether youre a chick or not

Hints why i added " it" if you suck ass and arent fun to play with.

Heresy! Fuck off!

True, thanks haha

add me :3

this guy is a bitch.

pathetic internet white knight detected

already did, you dont accept shit lol

Maybe but he's the one who's fucking girls. Not disabled fuck like u

I just don't understand why you guys need a picture of her tits to prove that shes a chick

tfw when you only are a one trick wonder

I love Blitzcrank!! I've been playing him for quite some time now. His utility and level of cheese are unmatched. He is simply the best! I love pulling people from the safety of their team and making them disapear, blow flash, or whatever. Ive climbed from bronze cardboard to plat 4. i love blitz!

LOL "white knight fucking girls" can you make me cringe more, you fuckwad

cuz you're a beta bitch

this faggot, wears a fedora and a virgin,# DAT THOUGHT PROCESS

True, he is.

Dont get me wrong tits are great but why does she have to post a picture of hers just to prove that she is a chick

Sauce DADDY

Because this is Sup Forums you fcking pathetic miserable rotten puss filled millenial, these pathetic faggots ruined Sup Forums, that is a fuckign golden rule of Sup Forums, >chick >tits or gtfo, you fuckign beta newfags

keep em cumin daddy

shutup ryen

>gorilla dick daddy here

Ask me anything

why are you here

word my brother

dunno who this girl is but she's hot, source

Everyone knows there are no girls on Sup Forums. It's a trap.

why are you a fag?

it is how it has been since time immemorial as handed down by the forefathers of Sup Forums

0/10 shitty b8

amen Sup Forumsrotha

do have skype?????? i good rank i gold i boost you gold but you skype first??? we talk no no i nice guy but me you boyfreind and some pictures? has some added on league and very beautiful :) please add and skype thank you beautiful :)

Very last of the set sorry boys :[ does anyone know who she is/ where i can get more?

Idk if its because im high but i didnt understood shit + i dont skype mostly cuz im french and cant exprress myself orally in your beaugitul language

WEW

cringed

after 8 reading i understood it was a troll

kik: cruxiie
sc: lemon.power
she's a cheap whore

damn u know alot u

goddamn fucking idiot

I need frends: PicklePockets

Wish people still played games like Warcraft 3 RoC: DotA

image search the original, it'll give you the name

Roll trips and Ill drop an alt account with all PAX skins and a King Rammus skin

trip on deez nuts