Ask a spic anything

ask a spic anything

How do you not get sick of spicy food? All the asshole burning must be exhausting

where are you from?

Honduras
American tho

I second this what is your Mexican secrets?

superior intestines

Why are so many spics uncircumcised?

so u live in your country or in beloved usa?

What will you do if Trump wins? Do you think that folks here illegally should be allowed to stay?

I am :) (not op)

Costarrican here, because it's the dick's holster, it protects the most sensitive part from damage, specially when you turn and accidentally whip it against something.

not a mexi- bro, have you checked a lot of them? Next question is, why???

Idk

usa

of course, and I'm a citizen

(Not op) As a spic I fucking hope he wins. Fuck the illegals who get a free pass for breaking the law. And Hillary is a fucking compulsive lying cunt is needs to be 6ft under.

R u brown?

What are like... the famous foods from Honduras? I live in PacNW so we only mostly have Mexicans from the north here, what do you all make?

fuck you dipshit

I hope you get racially profiled as an illegal

Why do spics whistle so much? Also, how come they never shave their unibrows?

Fuck you. Do you really believe that the government should allow people to break the law?

You're Mexican. Stand up for your own people faglord.

Honduran here (not op)
We have baleadaa, a tortilla with cheese beans and cream. We also have fried fish with green platains, and fried chicken with platains

your mom had to tell you to

Can I get extra hot sauce on my burrito?

Im American above all else. There are people who wait in line for years trying to immigrate the right way, and then you have illegals paying cartels to guide them across the border further funding, and fucking up their own country. I have respect for hardworking and honest citizens, not lazy fuckers

Faggot

Are there any Central Am countries that are better than others? Like, you know how Sudacas have a couple of good counties like Uraguay and Chile? Is there like a Uraguay of Central Am?

Not OP.

Ask an illegal anything

What country are you from? How did you get here?

Mexican here, I never get a burning asshole. Must be genetics.

their doctors are too stupid to be operating on baby dicks like that.

Mexico. And we overstayed. It expired when I was 13. My mom would have gone back to renew but step dad is an alcoholic asshole who threw away all our documentation.

You can eat peppers in two ways the pussy one and the real one, as for the burn you just need to consume enough fiber

Why do you eat the jams at diners?

My mom told me when I was born they ask her if she wanted me circumcised and she said no

I know a lot a latinas, like every one of them has an alcoholic father, and molester uncles. How common is incest in Mexican families? Seems like 100% from what I have heard.

Not OP, I am latino but don't want hilda to win. Going green but know Jill has no chance. Both major candidates are crappy. Either of them win and we all loose. I do, however, believe we will be more fucked with hildabeast

when you and if you shower do hope its just dirt on you and not spic skin?

not OP, but a Mexican

mostly to save until the next morning at which point you eat them with toast and milk

I'm not sure about incest. From most mexicans I know it's not common. But I could see it happening in small towns in Mexico

Just a thought...

What would you think as a latino about being brought into 'White' culture with all the privileges that go along with it? Like we did with Italians?

I think it would be a win-win, but it seems like a lot of Latinos want Azlan bullshit. What do you all think? We could use the numbers.