H/fur please

h/fur please

no prob boss

i got nothing better to do anyways, its 12:20 AM where i am, i have class at 9:30 AM so i got time

i feel oddly mellow right now and i dont know why, maybe its because im reflecting on my life which has been short

im so mad at myself for falling for this furry crap. i have a life and people i like and love. i have worked so hard to become social and i have gotten so much better. but there is still this garbage that im not sure i could ever let go

it feels good to know i'm alive, life is good. i have a wonderful family, no matter how dysfunctional.

somehow before age 18 i managed to get laid twice, something many people would be proud to have done, but i feel slightly disgusted with myself

i dont what it is about anthropomorphic animals that gets to me, i mainly like canines and especially foxes. it would be so awesome to have fox waifu herm or waifu female, i don't give a damn which one i would kill to be that happy

quality of quantity.

its funny, whenever i begin to open my self up it always seems like no one is listening. gah i dont even know why i ever bother. i just hope someone is enjoying the herm no other response from OP, thanks

ah no problem its a bunch of my faves in my folder

Please pust horse cock

does it need to be from a horse?

Just so everyone knows, cumming in your shower drain will clog it up something fierce. Try not to.

i'm sorry to say that i really don't have much horse

i'm glad this didn't die, i just want to talk shit out.

gifs plos?

i got a job about 3 weeks ago its nothing really but i'm young and don't expect much i just need the dough, should be getting my first paycheck this tuesday, thank friggen god i only have nothing in the bank

i'm gonna have to give up on this, going to sleep now

sleep tight

Same atleast you're not virgin kappa

yoyoyo lemme see some pussies too

this guy gets it, need more horse cock

I'd prefer to be a herm anthropromorphic shark with a female anthro cat for a mate.

dont get me wrong, i enjoy lots of anthros with cocks but something about horsecock just makes me all submissive