Tfw you don't wanna kill yourself anymore

tfw you don't wanna kill yourself anymore

So...

What are you gonna put on it?

are you a nigga?

She's friendzoning you hard bro. Back when I was a teen this girl I was fucking would mess with this nerd by leading him on, he would make her mixtapes, write her romantic letters and then we would laugh at him when we hooked up.

She looks at you like her annoying little brother, not a lover

What exactly is a mixtape? Is it just like a playlist of other people's music?

>mix
>tape
What do you think it is retard?

kek

>the reason you don't want to kill yourself anymore is because of a girl

Have fun dying OP

Uh....some sort of sandwich?

where in the op is it implied that its a girl telling him this?

I guess it could be a dude, but then OP would be a faggot

Big surprise

you're right
OP is probably a faggot

It's the most logical deduction, maybe he's a homo. Can't speak on those dynamics. I bet gay guys actually like making eachother mixtapes.

You're being used. Be careful.

"wow user, these are so weird, I didn't know you liked music like this"
>never talks to you again

Hahahaha you guys are fucking aspies

A person asked something nice of him that may be a sign they want to be closer friends/interested in romance and you guys are being aspies about it

you better fill that shit up with DSBM and noise

if by DSBM you mean DMB, then yes I will

>talking to women

>defensive ridicule
Chick spotted.
People are just warning him if it's a girl just trying to get something out of him to build her image disguising as warmth, something a girl like you would do.

He could just make the damn mixtape and be nice without expecting to get married or laid out of it. Or just say he doesn't want to make the mixtape that would be fine too. Is it her fault if OP now expects to bang her and that wasn't her intent? Without any context it's just a request for a mixtape, which, if they are already friends, isn't that large of a request. Also, on the offchance its a guy asking, yeah just be nice and make the mixtape

I'm not a woman either, I just think Sup Forums needs some perspective and to get out of its echo chamber of r/niceguys logic disguised as wisdom

I'm pretty sure qts telling me this saved me to.

>this girl I was fucking would mess with this nerd
twist: user is the nerd

>womemes
kek

:)

Congratulations user
I feel so empty...

Enjoy the happiness while it lasts.Even if it's just a fake sense of it