User you are voting for Trump on tuesday right?

user you are voting for Trump on tuesday right?

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/us-news/2016/nov/06/fbi-director-hillary-clinton-email-investigation-criminal-james-comey
youtube.com/watch?v=8UFIYGkROII
youtu.be/Az1JyDJ_iKU?t=12m43s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

check em

Hillary because at least she's not a trust fund baby who has never worked a single day in his life. Not sure what the poor whites see in him besides emotional rage.

Voting is for sheep that don't realize there is already a winner user.

Trips confirm

go back to Sup Forums you stupid dinglefuck

chck wut fgt?

Nah, besides the major asshurt through autists on Sup Forums and Sup Forums will be fucking HILLARYous

Naw, I'm liberal, so I'll be staying at home complaining on the Internet instead of voting.

There is only one choice!

can confirm trump girls are best girls

This is the worst reason ever to vote for someone... This is one of the few ways to actually throw your vote right in the fucking trash.

You're pathetic.

I'm an engineer. I don't care what the uneducated think. She's corrupt and so is he. And assuming the software in the voting machines isn't rigged, I am literally not throwing away my vote, unlike the gary and jill people in battleground states.

It's time to close the history books on the clintons.

I already voted two weeks ago.

No, i'm voting for Hilary. :)

Already thrown to shit thanks to the "wonderful" idea of the electoral college. ;-) Keep thinking them votes count to something.

The machines don't need to be rigged - Presidents of America can win without the popular vote....because really the popular vote is a sham in America.

a Trump sign is a perfect indicator of an ignorant racist piece of shit. Please post your Trump love to Internet, those FEMA Re-education Camps are ready to open November 10th.

>user you are voting for Trump on tuesday right?

Why would anyone vote for someone who isn't going to win?

can't wait to see all the trump tears coming

Yes, with pride. This is Western Civilization's last hope.

the voting for him cause i want to see the word burn, tru story

kek

I'm*

>what could be life threatening behaviour .

You mean the brain dead trump supporters who yelled gun at a cardboard sign?

>behaviour

you ain't from around here, are you, boy?

Voting for Hillary and looking forward to watching the Trump people be sore losers and play the victim card. Trump is a fraud and an embarrassment. Tuesday will be amazing.

ALREADY voted for Trump!

Absolutely
t. Progressive lefty
(Inb4 hurr durr you're not a democrat)

>who has never worked a single day in his life
The hardest working people i have ever met in my life are business owners
There's no such thing as a "day off"

Why would I want to do a stupid thing like that?

Two fat cheezy cunts

no sir.

Checkd
Also, if you vote for Hillary, she's *probably* gonna go to jail cause of all the shit she did, then in that case she won't be president, so voting for her is basically throwing your vote away.
Vote for Mr. Trump and make America like it was.

already did

Do you all have a plan when he loses, like where you are all going to meet to burn down the churches and stuff?

you mean like when we put japs in internment camps?

>implying trvmp is kvlt enovgh

But she is not, the fbi flagged all the emails away and said nothing in them had any criminal wrongdoing. KEK
trump supporters gonna cry on Tuesday. I cant wait for all those cnn videos of trump supporters crying or yelling "rapist" "Lock her up"
and then of course alex jones is gonna have a hay day with it. fucking kek diss all gonna be very entertaining.

theguardian.com/us-news/2016/nov/06/fbi-director-hillary-clinton-email-investigation-criminal-james-comey

Check 'em.

Leaving the ballot blank. CA for the win.

Yet you still call them Japs. Fuck you, fuck your whole existence. Eat dicks and die. You are what's wrong with the species. You are the genetic exception.

I mean I did in that post to drive home my point

I guess it sort of went over your head but I admire your enthusiasm

That's a good point. We're supposed to be calling those dickless fuckers "Nips."

I've noticed there's a lot more Hillary supporters here at night and a lot more Trump supporters during the day. And I'm in New York so maybe it's the California Liberals shitposting before bed. Or the CTR shills who really really need that money for their college tuition.

Yes

Bless you user you're a good man, a true patriot

Topkek

Or it's woolen who aren't Americans. I'm not from the US and hope Hilary wins.

Though I'd kind of love Trump to win just to see the US fall apart.

Though for my own and the rest of the worlds safety it's better if Hilary wins.

Get muffed shill

Yeah cause I'm a fucking moron

sometime we all just need to get along and crank that soulja boy.
youtube.com/watch?v=8UFIYGkROII

oh white girls... thinking they have good asses.

Trump is a dangerous imbecile: youtu.be/Az1JyDJ_iKU?t=12m43s

#whatSamHarrisSaid

Yap

they do, thats why blacks love them

Ah yes... I want a man in charge of the nuclear codes who is comfortable with dying today.

>Though for my own and the rest of the worlds safety it's better if Hilary wins.

Way to contradict yourself in the same sentence.

>Trump is racist

Everyone seems to forget that Hillary was raised in Arkansas in the 1950s

My vote is free and secret, fucking americans ruining everything