The average black man penis is eight inches while the average white man is six...

The average black man penis is eight inches while the average white man is six, the tallest people on earth are a sudanese African tribe even the women is an average six foot, the most intelligent people on earth are the Nigerians they are doing better than even the Asians, the best athletes in the world are black they dominate rugby, soccer, American football' base ball, tennis and golf you name it oh and we've taken formula one so just bow down to the black kings it also takes six white man to take down one black man just get over it there is nothing you can do about the fact that go made black men strong.

Other urls found in this thread:

drelist.com/penis-size-race/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

This post was made by a white dude

>The average black man penis is

How far did you guys make it before you figured out you were talking to a democrat?

Kill yourself

Bazingo

well we only need more plantation owners i guess.

didnt even have to think about it
i see something that upset me and immediately assume the opposition was behind it

false, studies prove the average length of both blacks and white are same size. fuck outta here with the bullshit faggot

The average japanese man penis is eight inches while the average black man is six, the tallest people on earth are a Canadian Native American tribe even the women is an average six foot, the most intelligent people on earth are the Australians they are doing better than even the Asians, the best athletes in the world are women they dominate rugby, soccer, American football' base ball, tennis and golf you name it oh and we've taken formula one so just bow down to the latin kings it also takes six black man to take down one white woman just get over it there is nothing you can do about the fact that go made white men strong.

Stupid Niggers

White people will always have bowling

Its so sad that you have to lie to yourself.

Go to bed, Shlomo.

4-6 INCHES NOT 6

AVERAGE BLACK IS 8-11 inches

Will this be a new copypasta

As a mixed person, every single "fact" you listed is false. Not a single one is true.

drelist.com/penis-size-race/

now stop trying to make it sound like niggers are way above whites or any others. 70% are unemployed lazy drug addicts anyways

ONE white man with a gun can take down any nigger or more.

If they're so amazing why were whites able to turn them into slaves so easy? Oh yeah cause niggers are retarded

Promise them free watermelon and chicken and they will suck your cock.

Must be why africa is such a success in general , I sometimes forget about all the Europeans drowning in the Mediterranean while trying to seek a better life by crossing illegally into africa , or all the foreign aid that the African countries have to send to Canada and Japan to keep those poor bastards alive .
So many people forget how peaceful and modern africa is , how advanced the peep and cultures are .

excuse me, Jews are by far the highest IQ group and most nobel prize percentage.

it's sad you have to make such an obvious lie

cute couple

>Highest average height
The people of the Dinaric Alps (South Slavs) are on record as being the tallest in the world, with a male average height of 185.6 cm (6 ft 1.1 in) and female average height of 170.9 cm (5 ft 7.3 in).

You are right, we can't compete with the black gods.