Alright Sup Forums, Zodiac thread. lets see if you faggots actually know your shit...

alright Sup Forums, Zodiac thread. lets see if you faggots actually know your shit. Lets start this thread off with a question, why are 80% of Scorpios so fucking retarded? a couple of my close friends and my boss, are Scorpios and they pretty much all have the thought processing skills of a 12 year old.

and yes i know pic unrelated lol

I'm a Pisces. I have no idea what that means. I doubt it really means anything.

im a sag with social anxiety, fuck my life

I'm a scorpio.

If scorpios are child like, why is one your boss? And how did he become your boss?

It means my mom would immediately reject you.
Are you an Aries, Leo, or Sagittarius?

I'm an Aquarius.

Pisces here.
Zodiac is pretty bullshit and I've always known that when you were born in the year should have nothing to do with who you are.

But goddammit is it super accurate pretty often. And I know they're all made to be vague enough to work for anyone but a lot of times I'll look at the other ones and think it's not very me. Pisces is always like me. I dunno, maybe it has some worth.

OP here, i'm a Leo, July 31st.

Mah niggas

Get the fuck out, this is now a Pisces thread.

You're alright.

don't ask me, and where i work hes really not even much of a "boss." i mean, he has the authority over me but he certainly doesn't act like a boss. i was friends with him for years before he hired me as well, and my Moon is in scorpio but im not 100% sure on what that really means

aquarius yeah

kek Sagittarius is the worst fire sign

how so?

There you go.
The symbols of the Greek zodiac can be divided into four element-based groups:
>Aquarius, Gemini and Libra fall under Air
>Aries, Leo and Sagittarius fall under Fire
>Scorpio, Cancer and Pisces fall under Water
>Taurus, Virgo and Capricorn fall under Earth
The theory follows that people interact with each other in relation to the element-based groups they fall under. Leos and Scorpios would have the hardest time getting along, as would Libras and Tauri.

Zodiac isn't even accurate anymore

The entire system was based on which constellation the sun passes over in the timeframe you where born in but since that system was made the earth has tilted so it is no longer accurate.

yeah i know all that sheit m8 but i still get along with scorpios. my moon is in scorpio and i pretty much take that as i got scorpios as perma-bros. i never really had any problems with scorpios. my best friend who died last year was a scorpio.

This

Yeah, whatever. It's still fun.
Kinda like archetype role-playing.
Thanks, I guess.
'Sup mang? Got yoself a girl? What's her sign?

Dumbass scropio reporting I guess.

>anymore

try ever. I actually can't believe there's a thread about this right now. I get that people believe in things that aren't things but astrology has got to be the worst one out there.

it's literally a scam that plays off of your confirmation bias. this is what all of that psychic bullshit is, guys. stop using the positions of astral bodies that have nothing to do with you to justify your shitty personalities.

>no longer accurate
>no longer
You're joking. Please tell me you're joking. It was never accurate.

best signs?

i'm a pisces too. these words explain my thoughts exactly

Accurate as in which sign you are born under.

Leo
Gemini
Capricorn
Taurus

all else are trash

Who would win in a fight?

Pisces/Leo

Chinese Zodiac would come in with a fucking dragon and wreck everyone's shit.

Being a boss is not an accurate measure for success look up the Peter Priciple, basically every hierarchy puts people in a position of incompetence.

>inb4 cancer pun

i know a Scorpio and hes a manipulate lil bastard

you're not allowed to call anyone stupid if you believe there's any credibility to astrology whatsoever

all water signs just know how to manipulate and get money really well

Dragon reporting in

Ox COME AT ME I DONT GIVE A FUCK ABOUT YOUR PUSYY SHIT FIRE

I am an Aries Scorpio moon (whatever that means) and am told that I am the complete opposite of what would be expected. I have always thought that the system was ridiculous and not sure why people put weight into it.

leo master race

not sure what it means

Gemini master race

>tfw you are more retarded than them because you believe zodiac signs have anything to do with anything

Because 80% of people are retarded. They even believe that the fate of your life, together with that of millions of others, is similar, because you were born under the same star sign. Pathetic, I know.