California Nudes thread

California Nudes thread

Riverside

562 (downey)

Name?

name!!

some girl's pics from SF were going around last week her kik was 440317202 - if you find them - post them!

818?

here

Downey

Does anyone have any from Chino Hills???

no but i know a Sam Otero from there and shes 10/10

Dude more.

no more :/
her ig is
duhhhmaraa_

San Diego??

sorry it's not nude but she's in CA. anyone know her?

Let's get some 707!

Eyy Chino Hills

Bell

Damn son!

Any 951? TVHS/CHS hoes appreciated.

909 fags? Just barely driving past Fontana to Ontario from an offerup pick up. No nudes on me, sorry.

Jude buddy is that you?!!

No sorry. Guess there are Anons who use offerup

Yeah there's a lot of us, Fontana Ontario checking in also

Ye. I drive a lot as a transporter. I go all around from orange County to rialto.

Fontana chik nikknakk

562 checking in. No nudes tho :(

Ontario fag checking in

sacramento checking in

Name?

Im dena area

I know this aint /soc/ but kinda want to do a 909 meet up :^)

Any cchs nudes? 858

949 here. more please?

If you live in the 909 then you know not to meet up with anons from 909 you'll only wake up dead
Rancho/Ontario check

Kek
just a bunch of meth heads and beaners

Wait. Is this Mike?

asian girl in CA.. literally a drop of water in the ocean.

916 bumpin

Yeah but a few days ago someone recognized her and dropped her actual name, so i know someone else here knows her in real life but i want to know how

It isn't user sorry

chances of that happening are ridiculous. Chances of that happening TWICE are close to zero.
Also do you like the penis?

wish i still fucked her

I think its reasonable that someone who was on the site a few nights ago will be on it again. I wasn't expecting it to happen the first time

You got anymore downey/Torrance?

any 209 ??

thats a big distance lol

nah i just have downey band girls

C.P. in covina

no nudes, but west'co

Then post some, and I will.

Wish i had nudes of this slut

What'd you guys think of weed being legal soon? I don't smoke it but I might now

Who dat slut?

That flag amuses me.

AnnaLisa her ig is annalisa_mz_

any glendora?

my sister

for the love of god does anyone have her

Ana_Anguiano

More please!!

Just posted same girl (562)

I take it there was a lot of ass-grabbing with this one?

The laws around it are pretty fucked up.
I don't like the draft we have. For instance, it's gonna be taxed out the ASS, but none of the money from the taxes are going to anything useful, instead they're just going back in to the weed game, making anti-drug programs, funding for police to train them on real drug hunting, just all sorts of bureaucratic nonsense that's just around to keep it legal.

Here's just a little segment, I sent the whole thing to a friend earlier.

Loved her

Very nice!! More

I'm voting "no" on that prop myself. The legalization already in place is going to be strangled if this prop passes. Haven't fully read up on it but remember someone saying the freedoms you have with the medical card will be dashed with the limits of the new prop. Confirm/deny?

Any full frontal?

MOARRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!

That's bullshit the whole reason I voted was hoping the tax dollars would rebuild this fucking state. how the fuck can they test if someone's driving high I thought that was impossible

lol Kim has been posted so
many times

Moar??

Found one! Anyone able to get anything?

You got band girls? Shoot more. I think I know her

Any Bell Gardens nudes?

her name is kim?! kik? details user

Specific class year?

idk went to hs with her long time ago didn't know her well. see her posted all the fuckin time. hear she's a major slut who cheated on her husband a lot. there's pictures and vids of her being double teaemed and shit. don't have anything like pics or info.

Santa Ana ?

Exactly
I'm gonna vote "no" and keep my med card until they retool it. It's fucked up, we REALLY, REALLY need the money. That was like... the main selling point for non-smokers.

I'm not sure EXACTLY, but it seems like where and when I can smoke got a little neutered. I'm gonna have to look up what will change with my own legal status.

Lurking for Nikki S or Janelle I.

909 btw

Gio from walnut/CSUF
Any nudes? Need some

Forgot pic

so you've seen the double team pics but didn't save?!?!

2013 -14

I don't save anything

Like downey high band?

I have Cindy C, Montserrat R and a couple more that I can't remember

Yup

well fuck

I was in the Warren Band. Downey sucked but had way hotter girls. Wanna meet up and suck eachothers dicks?

Anyone have 415?