Have you ever been cheated on?

Have you ever been cheated on?

What would you say someone who just found out today he was cheated on?

Is the feeling gonna go away? Will I be able to forgive her?

Break up with that slut ya dumb cuck.

Why do you want to forgive her?
Story?

already did my good user, obviously

but the feeling is smth new for me. never in my life i've been through this. i've always been the cheater. my mind is "see stupid OP? you trust one bitch and she cheats"

I know exactly how you feel, m8. Recent ex cheated on me with a guy I thought was my best friend.

Give it time, you'll eventually either learn to forgive her, or hate her for it. Either way, don't keep the relationship going. Start looking for another decent woman.

If you can still manage to get your dick wet with this slag that cheated on you, more power to you. Using her is the least you can do in return for what she did to you.

Are you me? This is exactly what happened with my recent ex.

The feeling will go when she does. Don't forgive her, she's just lying through her teeth and crying crocodile tears. Cheaters are vile animals. They won't learn because animalistic instinct is more important than love to them. You'll find the one you're meant for OP. It may seem like it's impossible but just be patient. Don't worry man, it gets better.

Hey OP, Found out wife of 10 yrs (college gf) was cheating on me. Left her that day. No going back.

Why do you want to go back?

Don't forgive her you fucking cuck

Exactly this. If you forgive her, her guilt will dry up eventually and she'll do it again. It's just the way humans are programmed.

The only thing that will make a cheater actually regret it in the long run is if they get pregnant or AIDS.

Shouldn't even give her the satisfaction of knowing she can still fuck him if you ask me, its like that old Biggie song "What do you do when your bitch is untrue? You cut the hooker off and find someone new." Even niggers know this, just ditch her ads and never talk to her again, and be thankful you found out her and your friend were shiesty now before they wasted more of your time. We've all been there only dumbass pussies can justify spending time around a girl that they caught cheating.

OP here. story:

>be me, 24 y o engineering student
>studying, working, already making good money
>meet cute ukrainian girl in portuguese class
>traditional conservative cutie who just moved in
>not trying to brag but i do pretty well with women
>decide to give ukrainian girl a shot (exclusive monogamic relationship)
>everything is so good: she cooks, cleans, down to anything to please me
>i cheated once. she forgave me eventually
>got a promotion at work. not even graduated
>started making even more money
>saw her less and less. maybe once a week and only for sex
>i was seeing other girls
>she was very jealous in the beggining, then she stopped caring who I fucked
>realized I kinda loved her (?)
>no trust, no talks, i was too busy
>a friend tells me she saw her with someone else

yes. I am you. And you are me

Never been cheated. Always been in an open relationship. I have been the guy a lot of people have cheated with though. Always felt like a real shitty person when it happened. I keep doing it though so I guess I don't feel so bad.

For the sake of the other guy, I'm sorry.

I don't know what you should do. I think everyone cheats. So I guess stick with her? Unless you can find someone hotter or more interesting/compatible with you. Sorry if that's crazy negative.

>mfw you got exactly what you deserved

>didn't confront her. wanted to see if she would say anything
>she didn't
>stopped replying to her texts and picking the phone
>texted her "we're done"
>i think she doesn't know i know she cheated
>first time in my life i've been "cucked"
>feeling fucking sucks. it's even a physical feeling

No and no

Bad things happen and you grow as a person. You won't forget it and that's a good thing cause that's how you learn. Even if you take her back you won't be forgiving her just tolerating her.

;^)

pro tip:

when someone cheats on you, they dont really love you.
they just really liked your company enough to let you stick around.
the cheater is almost always the dominant partner and knowingly decides to cheat in order to live out an erotic power fantasy. rarely its the less dominant partner trying to get revenge.
you wanting to forgive her is just further proof that your partner has made you their bitch and even if you do get back together, he/she will always know that they can get away with the most vile shit and you will always be trailing in their wake.

go find someone honest and start by establishing equal grounds as a base of the relationship

Real story:

>Not an engineer student.
>Don't make any money
>Tell people you saw other people too so you dont look so pathetic
>Cry all night every night

Hey user. Here's some serious advice from someone who has been in your situation. If she fucked the guy, you must move on. For her to let it get that far is an absolute slap in the face to you. However, there are shades of grey in this cheating bullshit. Say.. she kissed or cuddled with someone. In my opinion, if you truly love the girl, those are forgivable offenses. But honestly.. you know your relationship better then anyone. I know it but a probably complicated. If you choose to stay with her, be prepared to have a rocky relationship for the next few months. It will likely get better. You may never trust her again, but that's a reality of staying with someone who cheated. Or you can break up with her, and you may be depressed and lonely for a long while, perhaps forever. But.. nobody knows what going to happen to anybody so all you can do is what feels right to you. Sorry I'm drunk. My experience is that my gf "cuddled" with my best friend. At the time I assumed I got fully cucked, and she fucked him, but I got proof that all that happened was that they cuddled and he attempted to kiss her, (she denied him). It was hard as duck for me to accept it, but I had to be honest with myself and see that I hadn't been a perfect boyfriend. She should have moved on and broke up with me many times but was too weak because she is a woman. Anyways, a lot of pain later, I'm still with her and happy. It's a long complicated story like all relationships. All I'm trying to tell you is that people make mistakes. Look at the whole picture, don't be blinded by this whole cuck nonsense of Sup Forums, or by your own pride

i knew with all the distance this could happen and i thought i was mentally prepared for it. but once i actually got confirmation on it, i then felt it. as i said, it's even kind of a physical feeling.

i'm seeing other women so sticking with her for pussy is not relevant

Wait... You cheated? Fuck youuu. Here you are begging for simpathy when you're just as retched as she is. She shouldn't have forgiven YOU. You worthless asshole, "oh she cheated on me waaa gimme your simpathy" but you forgot to mention that you fucked random bimbos a bunch of times. I retract my statement go die in a hole you pathetic husk of a man.

Okay why are you even mad OP? Were you even dating her? This is some faggy millennial relationship. You only saw eachother once a week or so and you yourself were unapologetically cheating (not really because this in no way resembles a relationship it's possible to cheat in).

Totally wasting everyone's time. I was sorry for you for a second. Go fuck one of the other bitches? What the fuck man. Have some self reflection or something.

Yes, she fucked my brother.

Not much to say other than talk to your friends and have fun till the feeling passes.

The feelings dont go away if its your brother, but you will get over it eventually. Dont forgive her.

I fucking wish I could watch my girl get fucked by another guy.

This isn't a cuck thread.

area code?

i'm not mad user. i'm experiencing for the first time in my life what it feels to get "cucked" when i've always been the "cucker".

it was a relationship that got diluted with time and distance. now i think i really like her, or liked her since i won't be able to look past this affair. sorry user, but yeah some of us are really hypocritical I know

Best advice I can give, fuck that hoe, op.
Focus on getting money, changing your social status, and find out who your friends are.

you lying cunt deserve everything you get and worse. attention whoring fuck. go see a shrink and manage your cock before you ruin more women for the rest of us.
wanna know why many women are psycho bitches? because of utter cunts like OP
retard

Emotion are for the weak. Might is Right, you were too weak. Become stronger and find a better mate.

Actually, seems like she is not the wretched one in this relationship. Meeting once a week?? OP barely had a relationship with her.

God damnit. And here we go.

i know i fucking cheated smartass and now i realize i shouldn't have done it because i think i really like her. can't really change what i did eh?

this is a post about a man with very little self control who realized he really likes her gf after it's too late

Go talk to her. Apologize and redraw biundaries of your relationship.

The feeling will go away but forgiveness maybe not. Just cut her from your life and start focusing on you. That sucks, and I know it hurts but hold your head high and take pride in knowing youre doing the right thing by walking away. It'll be a huge boost to your self respect and it'll make you feel better and stronger in the long run.

Just dont let the mistrust seep into your next relationship.

Two of my exes are drunk together and probably making out

Feels really bad man

we did, i think. when we met we always fucked but always used to talk and do all that cliche relationship stuff. i really cared, then i was too busy i admit and i didn't gave her much of my attention. the relationship diluted and i saw it in front of my eyes without doing nothing

Histrionic personality disorder dude. You're a real cunt. It'd've been different if you listed the whole situation in first post. There's still anons in the thread giving heartfelt advice not realizing you were seeing other people and barely seeing this chick at the time.

Not seeing how this is an issue. I'd assume she was fucking tons of guys if you're not giving it to her physically or emotionally except once a week. What's it matter to you though? You've got side bitches too it sounds like. "It's over." you text her. She's probably laughing with her girlfriends right now that her fuckboy thought they were dating.

no my good user, OP never apologizes. what do?

See

You probably should have added that you cheated into the OP, conveniently leaving out a huge detail. I'll be real with you, OP, I know it sucks to be cheated on firsthand. However, as a cheater, you have to realize one thing: you deserve this and more. I mean, not only for you being a cheater, but once a week and only for sex? This girl you really liked, you treated her like literal dirt. My advice? Attempt to apologize if you really want to, but do not attempt to get back into a relationship. She doesn't deserve someone like you. You blew it, OP. Accept you lost this girl due to you being a terrible human being and move on. And, please, change yourself for the next girl, seek therapy if necessary.

You got what you fucking deserved cunt.

Only other option is to learn from your mistake and move on. Plenty of fish ( if you dont mind the smell!).

> Yes
> Save yourself the pain and leave now
> Not if you stay, you will resent her and seeing her will make it worse. You will never be able to 'get past it', the relationship will never be the same
> Nope. See above

yeah i know i could've done things different and i appreciate good anons giving advice, i really do.

this is an issue in this sense:
>this is a post about a man with very little self control who realized he really likes her gf after it's too late

Izzy is that you?

yes, good user you're right. i was a real cunt yes. my thought was to drop all contact with her and will probably do. still feels bad/weird anyways

Why is being a cuck bad? Its a view you get of your girl that not many guys can claim to have see from their own.

>he cheats on his girl
>he gets mad when she cheats on him

get fucked op

what the fuck man don't you have special forums for your shit jesus

she forgave me user. don't side with her pls everyone did

I always feel like I have to initiate everything or nobody would ever even give me the time of day. Nobody cares enough about me to make any effort to keep me in their lives.

Never knowing what other people think of me. Never knowing who considers me a friend, who considers me a good friend or an acquaintance. Never knowing if, who I consider to be a best friend, considers me the same.

Always assuming everyone is just tolerating me.

Everyone is just fucking faking it to be polite or for some other reason.

Yeah Yeah Yeah if I ended it tonight, people would miss me, but for how long? How long would it take before people go from crying to "Oh yeah, him. So sad" and then go on not remembering me?

Sure, there are reasons to live, but are they good enough?
Why do I hate myself

you cheated multiple times and she forgave you about the one time you told her and now you expect sympathy for getting the literal eye for an eye treatment

grow the fuck up OP.
judging from your ability to form a relationship you will get cheated on a lot for the rest of your life. be grateful for the practice run she gave you

WIll the sun come up tommorrow?
Did we ever figure out many licks to get to the center of a lolipop.(Fuck off Frogle aka lolifags)

it sucks.
you're gonna have to DEAL WITH IT

It's natural for a male with power to sleep around. it's genetics. Natural selection at works. Lol@all the beta wanting to keep it pure. Life is not an anime.

There are no other reasons to live than to spread your genese. To raise mankind to the stars and conquer the universe. Harden the fuck up. Life is not some SJW safe space. No one cares about your feelings.