i feel very uncomfortable around fat people

i hate how they smell

i hate fat people who think theyre beautiful

fat people should be called skinny coz they have more skin

i hate fat people who think they're better than others

i dont like fat people

i hate fat kids

i just hate fat people, lets leave it at that

i kinda like when fat people shower and know they're fat and try to better themselves

How fat are you OP?

Kid would get kicked in the ribs repeatedly and on purpose for blocking off a hallway like that in my highschool.

Self-loathing is actually very common, so at-lest you fit in somewhere.

check out this fat baby

wth

I will stick it into them and give them fat babies and you can't stop me

only the self-limiting factor of whether I can reach their vagina will stop me

which is just how I like it

I don't. I DO hate in-denial fat-tards. You know, people who get mad when you notice they are fat or think they deserve special privileges to accommodate their fatness in public.

>Thinking being fat and pretty are compatible.

I useta scrub the fuck out of my fat ex. Also eating her out and fucking her tits and so forth. Fatties are pretty ok

And how they melt.

She looks about as much like Rihanna as I do in Pic related

john is that u

Thing is if she wasn't 50 billion pounds she would be fairly cute... but as it stands she should die.

What the fuck is that?

No. John must be an ugly bastard.

I can understand being low to the point of eating a block of cheese in your own home, but in public with such non chalant display. Low.

i dont think that thing CAN stand, user.

The challenge is part of the fun.
Failing that, they have soft, flabby thigh skin. Put a little baby oil on that fucker and start pumping.

how the fuck do people get this fat? I dont do shit all day. to get that fat I'd have to sit around more than I already do and somehow eat all fucking day like what the fucking fuck. fat people not only piss me off, their existence confuses the hell out of me.

Time for the name game

Fattog
Worst Strawberry icecream
Reannner
Sfattow
Nerkberd
Traffic stop.
>Pic realted
Omegger
OH MY FUCKING KILL IT WITH FIRE
Nurutur
Moder

TOP KEK

I hate when they try to make me cheat on my diet

>being able to see cute buried under a metric ton of blubber and self loathing

Who's your optometrist?

I don't.

I bet you're just an insecure asshole trying to feel better by shaming others. But I have news for you: no matter how much you bash on others you will always remain the same miserable piece of shit. I wish you a good day.

He's Hal from Shallow Hal.

lol traffic stop

>ib4 forever alone thread

That guy to the left of the picture

found the fatty

Being honest I'm blind as fuck, but she's got nice lips, eyes and a cute nose... unfortunatly she looks like what would happen if a regular woman ate the michelin man.

the way the dog sits next to that blob and just stares on kind of reminds me of someone....

KILL IT

I DON'T KNOW WHAT IT IS BUT KILL IT

The worst is when the fatties pull up to McDs into the handicapped spots with their invented, self-made maladies - then waddle the 5 feet into the joint and order a shitload of crappy calories.

Hi Hank!

kek

Check'd that kek

I LOOK LIKE TAYLOR TOO GURL

FATORA

check'd dat kek check

i miss fat people hate on reddit it was just some where i could go and find copious amounts of fat hate and now its fucking gone. anybody have any forum or tumblr or anything similar i can follow?

This. My whole family is rather out of shape and I'm chubby myself but how do people let themselves get to the point where moving around is hard? I don't do much physical activity nor eat all that great. Do they really just stuff their faces that much?

youtu.be/Ildtq20FK7I

Wish we could have kept it going.

I hate fat neckbeards.

I haven't gagged in years... thank you user for breaking my record... cunt.

i know if i was a second sooner .

FUN STORY, that slice is actually a quarter of a large pizza.

fat grills are perfect cumdumpsters.
They are horny and you can fuck them disrespectful easily.

bit of veggie oil in one of those flaps and you got your self a make shift vagina, but it wouldnt smell like a vagina nor taste (salty milk and coins)

That guy is dead now

yes they basically just stuff there faces all day. you can be sedentary all day long as long as you are not eating absolute shit 24/7 go watch documentarys or t.v shows on these people 5-7 meals a day each meal is atleast 3 times a normal person

Meghan fox? more like meghan fxo no.

Holy flipping fuck, these people make me feel so much better about myself. I look like a malnourished African compared to them.

HOW THE FUCK DID THEY PULL A WHALE INTO THEIR BOAT??? ISN'T WHALING ILLEGAL???

That is utterly repulsive

WOULD FUCK

Fuck what? Litterally couldn't get your dick through the assfat to get to the vagina.