How do you fuck a girl who already has a boyfriend?

How do you fuck a girl who already has a boyfriend?

Get her drunk and have a bigger dick than her boyfriend

By accident

Be some combination of better looking, more popular or wealthier than her boyfriend. But just be sure she doesn't trap you into being her next victim.

Make a pass at her. If you are attractive and she is not loyal, you're in. If she is a slut, make sure she knows you are up for fooling around. If she doesn't ever give you an opportunity, she is banging someone she like better... sorry. Oh, you always have a shot if you have money and are agressive.

>If she doesn't ever give you an opportunity, she is banging someone she like better
I like that you don't consider that she might just not be cheating to even be a possibility. Either that or I misinterpreted what you said.

>more popular

found the teenager

you don't unless he knows and is ok with it

if you hafta ask, it aint gonna happen

more popular
kek

There's 3 things a man will kill another man for. Money/Power, religion, and claimed pussy.

OP, I've fucked some grade A pussy in my day, and it's not worth it. Make her dump his ass, then fuck her.

if ya gotta ask

Just because there's a goalie doesn't mean ya can't score.

With your erect penis.

two words my dear user: insecurities and weaknesses.

Chrischan?

Ask her boyfriend if it'll be ok.

The boyfriend could be the one she likes better? At least that's one way of seeing it.

>more popular
Also make sure you have more pics in the yearbook than her bf xd

Sounds like you got your ass beat. Maybe you should lift/learn to fight if you're gonna go around fucking other dudes' chicks, fuckboi.

If you fuck her. Just fuck her. If you get into a relationship, remember, she fucks around on her boyfriends

Same as any other girl. Penis goes into vagina.

If you guys have such a narrow view of what popularity is and think it suddenly becomes meaningless once you reach adulthood then you're definitely the teenagers here; not me. But the funny thing is you're all too young and naive to see that.

they just hope its no an important factor in adulthood because guess what, they were the teens I get my lunch money from

The key is to find a timeslot when her boyfriend's dick isn't inside her. Makes it a whole lot easier.

Yeah I gathered that much. Worse still, at least from my point of view, is that these guys are probably already adults. The amount of young men I see on here that still have the mindset of fourteen year olds is sort of alarming. I realise some posters are more prolific than others, but there's still way too many out there for it to just be a tiny handful of people. I mean we share a fucking society with these guys... Or, you know, at least the same planet.

Popularity is usually an indication of confidence, good looks, and social intelligence. If you dont think these traits are important for success as an adult you're in denial.

Exactly. But the manchildren have left already. So we're kind of just making an echo chamber at this point.

you put your penis in her vagina

use other hole you idiot

Chloroform

yeeah fucking manchidren! they ruin my fun!

Put your penis into her vagina

Yea, but popularity isn't a huge thing after college. In fact, I had to remove most of my party friends to find enough time to work two jobs (software engineer and startup).

Also, people have kids and start families etc around 30. Keep the good friends though, fame is a huge burden, better to be rich and not known than to be rich and famous.

Btw startup is round B and valued at 40m, the most popular kid in my highschool is a mailman

yeah but you're missing the point faggot. the mailman probably gets 30x more pussy than you

Personally done it before. these dumb young teens will say you have to be more popular. so dumb. You have to be attractive to her obviously. Money helps, buying her gifts and stuff. But the most important part is manipulating her into believing her current BF is shit.

If he doesnt text her back, if he is too busy for her, if they got in a fight, take her side. You use little things like these as conversation points to put him down while making you look like an amazing person. Soon enough she will start believing how bad of a bf he is and how much better you would be. GG no RE

>popularity isn't a huge thing after college
You think popularity is just how many people within a single, possibly sheltered environment know your name and face, don't you?

Nah he's married and has 2 kids, wife is chunky too.

I've had 6 flings this year, and my first threesome with two girls back in march. I don't plan on getting married at this time, probably not having kids. I'm a selfish cunt and I want to travel the world and own a lambo before I settle down. (if I do).

Besides, just bought a house in svalley, something 95% of my hs and college class couldn't do with out generational help.

Nah, it's having a ton of people from all different environments know who you are and find you cool. Which is great, for people who want to deal with that. I'd rather chill back and not be known. Even my family doesn't know what I make, funny how 4chin knows more about my business than my closest friends, family, or gf

But there are varying degrees of popularity. You can be popular without drowning in social activity.

It is against the code.

FUCK THE CODE

It's easy as sin if she's dumb enough to date someone out of state.

This is true, but it depends on how popular you want to be I guess, right?

Then again, what defines success anyway? I want more money than I could ever make working at (insert tech company with a gym and pool here), because it's more freedom to do what I want and I risked it by quitting my cush job and going 80 hours a week on a startup.

But some of the people I know are born into money and fucking miserable.. So is it happiness that is what defines success? Money? Popularity? Fame? Power?

Sup Forums is too young for you oldfag no one here is passed 25 thus lacking any realworld experiences... you're talking to college students

We must honour the code.

I usually use my penis

>i am a college student
Fixed that for you. There are guys in their 40s and 50s that browse this place.

>Rereads OP's post
FUCK

Cuck detected

yea thats true but the people in conversation with him arent that old kek

start with your fingers. yust randomly put them in her mouth until she chockes, she'll love it

Tits or gtfo. you know the damn rules

Like this

I see what you're getting at, but I think it could be a little more complicated. For example: Is a person happy because they're popular and lots of people know who they are? Or is the person really happy because the desire for social interaction with other humans is as great as our desire to eat, sleep and have sex? Maybe they just like having people and good relationships in their life.

No, that just isn't right at all.

The code is for fags. you're not a fag are you annon?

>So is it happiness that is what defines success?
Pretty much. Just do you bro, sounds like you had to let a few bad ones go, been there. Popularity is a goal for the egotistical, who need to feed off others in order to feel they're worth something. Look at those youtube faggots who need to hit "2 million subs" to be cool. Real trustworthy friendships are built around small circles. I'm 55, been there done that. Well never became a millionaire from my own company, but I know you don't need to be popular to be happy or successful.

A friend of mine is pretty famous, he gets death threats from randoms. More popularity = more haters, I'd say draw the line at knowing 1k people.

Really though your code isn't worth shit. At least not while most other guys would never agree to it... Which they never will.
If the shoe was on the other foot, do you think some guy that doesn't know you is going to turn away pussy because it just happens to be your girlfriend? No, he's going to fuck her. Maybe he feels bad about it later, maybe he doesn't, maybe he thinks it makes him cool, maybe he makes a joke about it, the possibilities are endless. But he'd still do it with very little thought at the time.

/thread

Thats not true! I am 27, unemployed college dropout and my gf keeps me floating financially!

That sucks for him, but at the same time death threats are completely worthless. Their words have no teeth.

Meh, some people are happy being known and some people are happy not being known. That's the great thing about life, people are different. Being more popular won't make you more rich though, it can help, but the most richest people don't want to be known. Popularity is more of a personal choice than a tool for success.

Kill his children
>OP is a lion from different tribe

Yea, but why deal with that shit? The internet today is so shitty and transparent, you can dox anyone. Fuck being famous. One psycho is all it takes and your fucked.

Holy shit. Throw in some drug problems for the both of you and one or two other vices and you're pretty much a pimp. You're really only a couple of steps away. Make it happen! Dare to dream!

which is why you have no idea wtf you're talking about kek

I've been in that situation. Ask her boyfriend/husband
You wouldn't believe how many guys don't care/are into watching.
Most just get mad with they didn't consent their girl fuck another guy

>the most richest people don't want to be known
There you go mentioning the god damn Rothschilds again.

If you ask that on 4chin then you are the guy whos gf is being pounded by other chads. Just sayan

You realize it's a shitty move that places you in a shitty situation and move on.
>/thread

>Being more popular won't make you more rich though
Likely the opposite because if you have a large entourage they will take take take till you dry bre. Look at hammer. When people know you're rich and shit they stick their hand out. Fuck fame fam

spend time with her, seek what bond she misses w/ his boyfriend and deliver. Then... well you fuck her.

Yeah true. Other than that I agree though. If I had the choice between wealth and fame or wealth and obscurity then obscurity wins that no contest whatsoever. Even without shit like death threats.

holy shit I suck

i usually fuck them the same way i would any other chick.. i mean i might be a little more kinky and abusive when i know they have a boyfriend, but other than that it's still the same kind of fuck

Big dick has nothing to do with this subject you fucking virgin ffag.

OP: You want to fuck her once or you want to win her over?

Yeah but look on the bright side: One day the universe will end and nothing really matters.

put your penis in her vagina when he's not around

dope

become friends but always make it clear that you want to fuck her. Then just wait. Sooner or later she'll get bored of him or have a fight and will be looking for entertainment or a revenge fuck.

trying this hard for validation on an anonymous message board

>fail

well thanks now I feel better because I have another trillion years to being miserable. whatever I go watch some rick and morty

word

lol i'm jelly too

I don't think you're getting me here.

Don't.
Some slut I went to uni with tried to fuck me so hard. after I found out her boyfriend was on the national judo team which is the selection pool for the Olympics I fucking ran away.

It's dangerous, bitches are fools.

I'm in a bit of a curious situation. I'm a grad student and there's a girl who is a classmate in all three of my classes. She's very interested in what she studies, like me, and we love to talk about topics relating to our area together. I asked her out, but bf. However, ever since then she has expressed interest in working on HWs together and even seems to talk to me more now. Most curiously, she always is sure to do things like smile and wave at me when I walk in and always looks and smiles right at me when someone says something funny in class.

Thoughts on my chances and what I should do from here?

Seems like you genuinely like her. I'd wait until she breaks up with her bf tbh

>woman not cheating

You have a lot to learn about the world. Go date a few more women. This eventually happens even with the most noble of them. I've watched women who were happily married for 20-30 years toy with the idea of cheating on their husband.

Pretty sure he was trying to prove the point that popularity doesn't mean someone is successful after college and that the success he achieved is an example of this. I didn't see it as a personal validation... but true, who gives a fuck, cancer killed Sup Forums years ago amiright?

Have to fix this
>people not cheating

Everyone cheats, unless they physically can't. Given enough time, you too will fuck another woman.

>Everyone cheats
thats bs.

No, it's not. Unless you can't do it physically and there is relatively easy access to a concubine... It will happen.

OK fine i worked for a startup for 3 years and it failed. put all my money and time into it. fuck him

It'll only cause problems OP. Wont know till you try give her a shot.

>looking for excuses
weak willed fgt

because every gf of yours have cheated on you that is not = everybody cheats.