en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stripper_clip
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>draft

Good luck lulz

What fucking planet are you smoking on?

I am world war 3

hopefully not one with stripper clips. they pinch the shit out of you

Ya mum is ww3

No. If there is a WW3 it will be nuclear and theyll be no one left to fucking draft if it starts

Really though. i have friends that say its not possible, that we no one would start it because it would be nuclear. but do you really think it could happen?

There will be a revolutionary war if Cunton keks elected

God I hope so. War...war never changes.

WW1-Poison Gas
WW2-Machine Guns+Mobiles+Nukes(Very End)
WW3-Nukes?

Yes. Ww3 is a reality. Russia is placing its military around the globe. Putin isn't a pussy like Obama. He is old school.

With Trump as president? Yes.

>Wake up for breakfast
>been three days since the last fembot raid
>can't sleep can barly sleep from all the fapping
>breakfast is fembot pussy
>fap more and more
>everyone thought it would be nukes, russia's fembots were just too perfect
>as soon as we invaded we had to lay down arms to fap
>trump took the women out of the military
>no one to oppose the fembots
>natalia will be the death of me
>jesus christ here she comes
>cant....stop....fapping

even hillary right? i hear people saying all the time that she would start a war.

>we no one would start it because it would be nuclear.

World War III is a theoretical war of propaganda in the sense that it will never happen and the talk of it only strengthens the delusion of those who listen.

It has been related to the speed of light. You can go 99.9% of the speed of light, but it's impossible to get that last decibel.

Pretty sure the draft comes first

what if the us backed ukraine directly against russia. would that pop off?

Guys if Trump is elected should I enlist? If Hillary is I definitely won't since I don't want to die over a fucking war with Russia.

Some military intervention on the border or joint US-Russia ground assault against ISIS could be fun.

WW3 is cyberwar

What makes you think all the battles going on with ISIS and whatnot aren't the beginning of WWIII already?

More threats, more trade sanctions, more political problems.

So here are the facts in case anyone is wondering
As far as trump goes no one really knows what his foreign policy is, not even him but he's not looking to get into a conflict with any huge world power.
Clinton on the other hand want's to make syrian airspace off limits to stop the bombings, if she does that the russians wont back down and that is really what will start ww3.

middle east isnt the world

thats what im thinking.
but if hillary goes to war with russia we would probably be drafted

>one eye on the nazis
>one on on the bitches

neither is Europe and asia

I don't think two white countries will fight each other ever again.

she would probably be really good looking

technically russia is asian

It's more likely than you think. The only thing that really stops it now days is mutually assured destruction with nuclear weapons

Russia is a white country doofus. Geographic considerations don't matter.

Shit what is the cutoff age for the draft

It depends

>has clearly never been to russia

A good draft doesn't just go after military aged men. Expect doctors and mechanics to be drafted too. Whatever you do is labor we could use somewhere in the military.

I dont want your pussy ass fighting anyway u god damn cuck

I hope for this sooooo bad if Killary wins, but Americans are too fucking kissy to fight back. We're gonna sit back and get fucked in the ass by muslims, niggers, and Mexicans for the rest of our lives...

so 99.9% of the the atrocities will be committed, and we'll just write it off?

I just looked it up. It's between 18-26. I'm fucked

enlighten me

It's really not. World War III is nothing more than a theory and not even close to a probability.

18-25 in the US

Trump isn't a great choice, but he's our better choice you fucking dipshit

russia is part of asia. deal with it

I'll shoot myself in the foot first day

youtu.be/Ildtq20FK7I

We will be forced to fight rusiia and the remainder of the whites will die

I highly doubt if WW3 happens, nukes would be used. It's assured destruction of all sides. Ww3 will be a very, very long conventional war.

pathetic.

maybe

WW3 will probably start late 2020s or later though

they dont give you a gun until like week 5

No it's more than that. The two world wars have imprinted in white nations a total aversion to fighting each other. WWII was an aberration that would not have happened but for the NSDAP taking advantage of weak anti-war agreements in the continent. Now all of Europe but Russia is aligned with each other.

White people understand that weaponry is so terribly dangerous now that the idea of them fighting doesn't even come to their minds.

that's a magazine newfag

shoot yourself in the face while a mate records it

>What OP is secretly wishing for...
>Major Dick drafts him.
>Goes to the Trap defuse team.

I'll hang myself

how about one side goes to disable all the others nukes or some shit.

I asked to be enlightened not for you to repeat yourself.

Have you ever looked at a map? Russia is a part of Europe too. But being part of Asia doesn't make the *people* Asian. Go to the farthest throws of eastern Russia and you will find Pavlov's and Ivan's white as snow.

better than being a faggot

you, sir, are a fucking retard. stay in school.

SIB (self injures behavior) will make you be medically discharged from the service and you will have to go a three month involuntary placement in a psychiatric facility to better categorize your mental health and determine whether or not legal charges will be pressed against you.

Most of the world's resources are going to the super-rich while the rest of us are breeding far above our death rate while resources are being exhausted faster and faster, so the world is a ticking time bomb of desperation... so... HELL YEAH! Hook up with one of those nut-bags who prep for things like that.

As soon as one side feels an existential threat they will use the nukes. Neither will happen because the major powers realize this and will avoid a war.

stoopid

nice argument

Woooah there

you pussy

it's not an argument, it's a obvious fact.

That is a motherfucking stripper clip.
ref
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stripper_clip

my house is very defendable. I should get some guns

Absolutely not. All countries realise that a 3rd world war will be the end of the world. The closest we'll get are a few war by proxies.

>citing wikipedia
you're wrong leave now

you think a daft will ever happen again?

end your life

In that situation, nukes would probably be used to target opposing nuke locations. If that happens, the U.S has the capability to launch a retaliation strike before the first nuke hit. Assured destruction.

lol the drink bleach suicide meme vry funny my dude keep up the great posting leafyishere for life

Nope. If it there was, I doubt people would care. Society is far too aware now, and people aren't going to go into war for no reason. There were heaps of draft dodgers in the 60s; if there was a draft now there'd be way more.

>draft
Doesn't matter to me. I'm over 40, fallen foot arch, myopic, and a degree in technical design with 20 years experience working on aircraft, military hardware, and engineering injection molds.
I'm safe, health too poor, and they'll need me here to make shit that would be far more interesting than the bubble packages and shipping inserts I've made this year.

WWIII

What countries aren't currently in some kind of war? World War Three has already started.

tell us about the shipping inserts world! sounds cool!

Would still fuck. The scars are not that bad.

Yes, we will try to get Jerusalen back and they will go full samson option on our asses, it will be worth it. Better to dissapear as a race than continue living in this decadent filthy world
Deus Vult

haha that didn't stop anyone from fighting with the invention of guns.
>only guys with strength and a kickyourass attitude will fight, the cowards will use arrows at best (still requires skill and strength and training though)
>guns are created
>any worthless shitfuck nancy who would otherwise never hurt let alone kill someone is now capable of doing so in massive numbers
>countless wars are waged for the most absurd reasons, some without reason anyway
if MAD was going to stop people from killing on massive scales it would've happened ages ago.
i strongly believe nukes don't even exist, cause we simply wouldn't if they did.

Care to explain why?

the funny thing is that we actually live in the most peaceful times, historically speaking, in terms of war and crime in the world
and people actually think there will be a WW3 lmao i don't think you understand how good things actually are in the world these days compared to previous generations

We support the inhialation of the human race via petty in-fighting.

Sincerely,
The Evil Chickens

no one today gives a fuck about previous generations' struggles.

Russia's gonna fuck up soon and piss us off watch

More funny because he's in front of a mirror. Someone should read his shirt to him.

>simply wouldnt
explain

HILLARY is the one who will send US to WAR.!!!

Mark my words you fools!

SHE started the War in Libya, been trying to start a War in Syria, SHE wants WAR

The top world economies are way to entangled with each other for an all out war to break open for at least 40 years.

And if there is one it would start somehwere around India vs Pakistan.

>our better choice
>our
Speak for yourself, cretin.

If there is can I be sniper class.

North Korea is up to something