Sad story time

Sad story time

(Pt. 1)

>be me, age 10, start learning japanese because weaboo reasons
>it's fun but I don't start to take it seriously until I'm about 15 or so
>Actually try to study and learn the language
>To help, I meet a penpal online who wants to learn English through me as I learn Japanese through her
>genericjapanesename.jpg
>let's call her Naomi
>Save up tons of money so I can get to Japan for a week and take a Japanese proficiency test while I'm there
>Waiting in the terminal to Japan, she's actually in the terminal. That's where we meet the first time
>Apparently she was on a trip to the Grand Canyon and was heading home just when I was heading out to Japan to visit and take the test.
>whataretheodds

>We talk to each other in real life finally, and we're both really excited to finally get to meet each other.
>In my week there, we set up a day where we can hang out.
>She shows me all over Tokyo: shrines, temples, cities like shinjuku and akihabara even
>Wow she's really cool
>I go back to my capsule hotel I'm paying less than mcdonalds money for to stay in
>We should hang out again
>second to last day before I leave. We do something similar, but it's spring and the cherry blossoms are in full bloom.
>Everything is gorgeous, and I feel like I'm really starting to like her.
>It gets dark, ready to go home but after some talking we decide to go out drinking at a bar.
>Build up my courage after a few drinks and tell her I like her.
>so does she
>we dance the night away (roppongi go figure) but her friend was 3rd wheeling with us so you know, it ended there.

>last night before I leave, Naomi and I meet up one last time because we both wanted to see each other again.
>So it wasn't just a drunk one night thing. I was really glad to hear that.
>We go out to eat at a fancy restaurant, and head back to her apartment.
>Things heat up and you know... last night...
>we bang like rabbits

NO ONE CARES ABOUT YOUR WET DREAMS, JACOB.

GO BACK TO SLEEP.

(Pt. 2)

>leaving next day back to America
>she jokingly grabs my passport while we're still getting ready in her apartment.
>She comes with me to the train and sees me off at the airport
>holdbackthetears

>Head back home and proceed with normal life, slightly sadder than usual.

>But, we keep talking. And start video chatting, too.
>Time keeps going by, that spring was the spring break of my high school year. I start saving again, we keep talking.
>I failed that test, by the way.
>My schedule becomes call her in the morning when I wake up, go to school, come back and study Japanese, call her when she wakes up, eat dinner, sleep.

>Summer break is coming soon.
>She's been saving money this whole time too, she tells me, and asks if it would be okay for her to come over to America for a week (she doesn't have much time to do much else)
>YES
>Soon after I buy a plane ticket that would go back to Japan just 2 weeks after she would have returned from her visit to America. This time my trip will be 5 weeks.

>She comes to America
>I get to show her all the typical toursity things, particularly on the west coast.
>In N Out and Disneyland
>She's never actually been to the beach. That was a lot of fun too, and seeing her in a swimsuit was a plus.
>Oh and lots of sex
>Last day is that Disneyland day I mentioned. Spend the whole day there, felt the "magic" again or whatever it was", and drive home at midnight.
>She's sobbing when we get out of the car
>Sadsex
>Driving her to the airport was the worst, because I knew the drive back I'd be alone in the car.

>Just 2 more weeks.

>I'm headed to Japan for a long haul this time.
>Finally arrive, and seeing her again outside the airport was amazing.
>She's moved to Nara, so this trip is full of all kinds of new adventures practically.
>I do lots of stuff on my own and meet some other people too, but for the most part I see her everyday and we sleep together.

continue

(Pt. 3)

>So many different things we do and places to go to.
>I even got to meeting her family and they were very kind (except some kinda racist grandparents. Oh Japan.)
>We visit tons more gorgeous sights, take bus tours even, go to temples, shrines, everything one would do in Japan sight-seeing.
>Eat all different kinds of food together, and she even made dinner for me every night.
>This woman is perfect
>There's a special park
, too we always walk through pretty much every day, whether it's just to get somewhere or exercising or just enjoying the views. (not the attached picture, that's google)
>Everything about this trip made it the best summer vacation I could think of to end my High school career.

>We talk to each other about everything
>Problems too. I even bring up my mom with her, who I hadn't talked to in 3 years at that point.
>I had a weird situation as a kid, regardless--
>I even told Naomi about how I resented my mother, there were things she did that hurt me, and all the other stuff I held against her.
>But she always loved me, and Naomi knew this.
>She drew heart on a piece of paper and on one side wrote "pros" and the other "cons".
>Tell me the cons, OP.
>I went on about the things I felt made me hate her at the time. Looking back now I felt so mad for no reason.
>What are the pros, OP?
>My mom still loved me
>She raised me.
>It's obvious what I needed to do, make up with my mother, and Naomi helped me through that.

>Serious moments aside, we grow closer nonetheless.
>Fast forward a bit in the vacation.
>She wants to get married
>Whoa that's pretty fast
>But, fuck it.
>I bought a tacky ring from some random jewelry store. Nothing more than $100
>Next time I saw her I don't even bring up the topic of marriage (what she asked about the day before), I just take her to the park, get in front of the fountain, and do what you see in the movies.
>proposed
>Happiness ensued
>and then it shortly collapsed

>proposed
>and then it shortly collapsed
No shit, Sherlock. It's not a night out with Bill Cosby; nothing should be forced.

(Pt. 4)

>After trying to go through all the governmental stuff, and realizing this is for real and this is for life, I have a change of heart
>I say no and then she says she wants to spend the night by herself.
>Oh no
>I really fucked up. should've said no right away.
>see long, long texts about how our relationship won't work.
>Everything she says is true but, it hurt to read. Pragmatically our relationship was difficult to maintain and not the best, she already had a job and I was still a student. I'm a foreigner to her country and vice versa. Until one of us moves over we'd always be long distance.

>I love her too much to let that go, I had too many memories with her
>I say if you really want to break up with me, then let's do it in person, and meet up at the park.
>It's that same spot in front of the fountain.
>Everything about my life is a cliche right now, christ
>She's just sitting there waiting for me.
>Greets me with a smile, I can't tell if she's forgiven me or if she just wants to let me down easy.
>I love you, we've had too many fond memories together, I don't want to let you go, I told her.
>And, then, in a tacky but serious fashion, I pulled out a little sketchpad with the heart on the middle.
>When I saw that smile on her face from seeing my stupid joke, I was so relieved.
>She wrote "doesn't shut the toilet" in cons.
>"He loves me" in pros
>"I love you"

>That's about half way through the vacation. I'm telling you, it's been one of my biggest adventures.
>We travel more when she's free, see her family, go to her hometown, and have tons of great experiences.
>Sometimes, usually relaxing before going to bed at her apartment, we talk about the future, and on occasion it can get pretty serious.
>Since she's moved around from where she was raised and went to school, she told me how lonely she'd be when I went home. Sometimes she worried about our future, and she worried about stupid things that I would fall in love with someone else when I got home.

Show me the titties

(Pt. 5)

>Those grim talks aside, we assured each other we could make it work.
>We held through before and could keep up long distance, so why can't we keep that going when I get home from this vacation?

>It's the last few days before I go home. When my mind would wander, I kept thinking about how lonely I would feel without Naomi, and how much I would miss her.
>She kept saying it hasn't hit her, she still couldn't believe I was going home in a couple of days.
>I guess so, I was there for so long after all. Although we had been doing the long distance thing for a while, we had only ever been dating for that month or so while in Japan.
>We try to cram in as much activity into those last two days as possible, but all that activity just made the time fly by quicker.
>I wish there were more boring times so I could've felt like I was with her longer.
>On that last night we go for a walk around the town we were in, that I grew so accustomed to because of how long this trip was comparatively.

>We walk by the shops we were used to, the kids playgrounds, and the park where I nearly got engaged and nearly got dumped.
>She laughed about that when I brought it up
>It's only been some years since then but even still, I felt like we were both so much younger then

>When we're back at her place, we just sit together cuddled up on the couch listening to her favorite songs.
>She starts to sing along to them, when they're sad, too even.
>Oh god
>My eyes start to water up, and her voice begins cracking as she continues to sing the song. I think it finally hit her
>We go to bed in each other's arms.

>The next day going back, just like heading home from Tokyo 4 months prior or so, she went with me to the airport.
>Those moments of waiting in the train, the bus, the airport and walking through security as I wave back will always stay with me. Although we sat right next to each other, I had never felt so far apart from someone knowing I would soon be in a completely other country.

dam son, the closer you are to her, the lonelier you feel :c

Bump

(Pt. 6)

>When I arrive back in America, I hardly feel any relief to be back home. I was way too overwhelmed with sadness.
>It's the same gut clenching feeling when getting back home like in the spring before, but even deeper.
>If I couldn't meet her this winter, I'd have to wait a whole academic term to see her in the summer again.
>I was optimistic, but sometimes those fears crept over me.

>Eventually I got back into the swing of things.
>Naomi and I called mostly every day, but sadly less frequently because of College work and the like.
>One day, not too long after having settled into college, Naomi tells me something crazy.
>She shows me the test
>She's pregnant.

>I'm startled and am lost for woods, but after processing it and thinking about it, I started to look forward to it.
>I loved her too much.
>I decided to stay with her and support her and our baby.

>I try to work twice as hard at school. I didn't know the plan for the future but I know whatever I did I'd need a degree.
>The goal was to get into a Japanese university to stay with her and the kid.
>We keep talking every day and I feel increasingly worse that I can't be with her. Her morning sickness gets really bad, she even starts bleeding.
>Oh god no.

>But, it turned out okay. She went in for an ultrasound and found a healthy baby.
>Seeing that ultrasound was otherworldly. I was going to be a dad.

>More studying
>more applying for schools in Japan.

>I know in a worst case scenario I'd graduate her and deal with only scarcely seeing her and the baby on summers and the like, but I really wanted to avoid that.
>We manage to spend christmas together.
>Despite how hectic it started to get, I felt like we would make it all work.
>I even talk to my professors and finish my final exams early to get to Japan a few weeks before her due date.

>Finally, I could support my pregnant girlfriend directly. I hated seeing her go through it through the phone, not being able to aid directly.
>Man she's big.

Pregnant with your kid?

God dammit I'm going to sleep, can somebody screenshot and save

Bumpo

saved

Cont. Love the story

Thanks I'll be on same time tomorrow for the rest of the story. I'll call him sad Japanese bro

Going for a smoke. Hopefully the thread doesn't die before I'm back.

Go to sleep, kid

CITIES LIKE SHINJUKU AND AKIHABARA EVEN CITIES LIKE SHINJUKU AND AKIHABARA EVEN CITIES LIKE SHINJUKU AND AKIHABARA EVEN CITIES LIKE SHINJUKU AND AKIHABARA EVEN CITIES LIKE SHINJUKU AND AKIHABARA EVEN CITIES LIKE SHINJUKU AND AKIHABARA EVEN CITIES LIKE SHINJUKU AND AKIHABARA EVEN CITIES LIKE SHINJUKU AND AKIHABARA EVEN CITIES LIKE SHINJUKU AND AKIHABARA EVEN

CITIES CITIES CITIES CITIES CITIES CITIES CITIES CITIES CITIES CITIES CITIES CITIES CITIES CITIES CITIES CITIES CITIES CITIES CITIES CITIES CITIES CITIES LOL

In the middle of the class right now. Wish I could go for a smoke like you right now.

Can you post it i am on mobile

Has OP left?

Some of the other parts had a substantial gap between them so hopefully not

Go OP, you are our hero. You really live a hard life, but we all want you to succeed.
Anyway, we also want to fap to your pregnant gf.

>Then one day I went out for a walk in the city, she was at work.
>I thought I saw her in the restaurant
>I peaked in the window and the most horrible sensation came over me, she was with another man, holding his hand and staring deeply into his eyes. It made me sick.
>I told myself I was probably making things up and it was not her, or not what it seemed, but I followed them anyway
>They went to a hotel, I followed close behind
>They entered a room and I wanted to scream
>I stood outside the room and listened
>After ten minutes I hear moaning, her moaning, the way she moans when she made love to me
>I can't hold back and burst into the room
>There she is, naked, pregnant and getting pounded by this Japanese guy with a great big tattoo down his back, a yakuza tattoo.
>I was furious, sad and scared all at the same time
>The guy grabs a knife from his pile of clothes and walks up to me, I put my hands up
>She runs in between us...

Oh shit

Make a manga dude

Pt. 7

>The time came
>We were watching TV when it happened
>rushed to the car
>rushed to the hospital (although you had to reserve this ahead of time, still surprising when it finally happens)

>you prepare for this but you still don't feel prepared when it starts
>pregnancy starts
>Holy shit that looks painful
>I'm only supposed to stay by her head, I try my best to just be there for her.
>After a lot more pain and yelling...
>baby comes out
>it's a girl
>This is my kid. When I finally held her for the first time, it was an amazing, completely unique moment I couldn't compare to any other.
>We give her a Japanese name, based off of parts of both my name and her name.

>After 2 days, we head back to her parents' house where we were staying at the time.
>Everything seems to be going great and despite the original tension, anxiety, and surprise everyone may have had in the beginning when they learned of the pregnancy, everyone seemed to finally be happy.
>We had a healthy, beautiful daughter.

>Naomi started to feel some pains in her chest though.
>She said it was nothing but just a few hours later she seemed tormented by it
>She wanted to go back to the hospital

I'm sorry this post took a bit longer to write. It got hard having to relive those moments writing this down

>I sat next to her in the back seat
>I held her hand tightly
>Suddenly I remembered all those times heading to the airport, knowing I'd soon have to say goodbye.
>Sitting here with her then was just like that
>Half way she fell unconscious
>I was really starting to panic
>Her dad, driving, was going as fast as possible after I told him

>It became a long night in the hospital
>I sat by her bed as long as they would let me
>her condition got worse
>they found internal bleeding
>there were more complications they didn't notice
>around 2 in the morning is when the doctors declared her death

It's pretty good. Just don't overdo or you'll develop a tolerance.

Don't have to continue man,The feels are too much for me

Idontwanttobelieve.rar

Pt. 8

>Jokes, got you Sup Forums
>She didn't die, she survived but the doctors discovered she had a heart condition so she has to constantly take pills and get checkups.
>She can't breast feed because of this and the doctor said that she is not healthy enough to take care of the child, so her parents took our child
>They all shunned me and blamed me, I spend all my time trying to look after her, but they still think it is my fault for cursing them
>Now I spend a lot of my time nursing her back to full health, and only get to see my child when her parents visit and bring her a long
>My life is a trap, I don't get my love, because she is too sick and I don't get my child

You got us Sup Forumsrother
Still feels tho

So the whole cheating thing didn't really ever matter???? How did that end?

That was fake planted by user
All Op stories had part 1 part 2
That ones didn't

That wasn't OP you dipshit

No, another user trolled us.

Yeah I get it

>She explained to me that we needed money and the yakuza man was an old friend you always like her and had a fetish for pregnant women
>He was going to give her a lot of money to help with the child as out income wasn't enough
>It was hard at first but everything happened so quickly, I still haven't found the time to process this.
>I was furious, but then it was only a few days later she went into labor
>The child changed everything

You are not OP

Kek

Jokes on u OP ur beautiful baby girl was grabbing yakuza dick while in "Naomi"

what a cuck

goddamn eternal bleeding at it again

I just imagine her dad going tokyo drift mode.

>I noticed something was wrong as soon as it's furry black head popped out of my girl
>it turned to look at me with crimson, sitter eyes
>I choked on my own breath, unable to believe what I was seeing
>our unholy union between races had spawned a devil
>it leered at me with its dark gaze and screamed before schlicking out my girl's honey pot and flying out the window
>hearing the noise, our yakuza dom burst into the room, asking what the hell happened (in moon speach)
>Trembling, I turned to him. It took everything I had to force the words out.
>"Holy shit, it's Jackie Chan!"
True story.

>>they found internal bleeding

>ahahhhaha

Pt. 8

I don't even want to begin talking about seeing Naomi's dad cry, or her mother's reaction when we finally made it back to their house

>By far, the hardest tribulation of my life
>The next few days were rough, I had planned to stay for a year roughly and take off school for that time to raise our daughter together, but our plans changed. I had so many thoughts running through my brain
>I felt like I killed her.
>That first month, seeing the baby just reminded me of Naomi completely in every way, and kept me depressed.
>Eventually, I started to function again.
>After the initial shock, her father kept talking to me and helped me recover from the grief.
>I respect him so much for that, because after all he was probably in more pain than I even was. Naomi was her daughter, after all.
>Her mother and even the grandparents acted the same, they showed so much support to me I was so surprised.

>fast forward a bit, summer was beginning to end.
>I come back home and go back to school, coming back everyday to my daughter. While I'm in class my family helps me out by tending to my daughter
>She's 2 now, and I love her more than life.
>I make sure to show her a picture of Naomi and say "mama" as I point to her. Even though they're just photos, it is one of the words she can say now.
>I'm almost done with college and things are starting to look better

>There'll always be a hole in my heart, there's no replacing that, but I have a daughter I love now that brings my life so much joy. She'll be her own person one day, and I have Naomi to thank for that.

So tonight, while my daughter is finally soundly sleeping, I decided to finally put my the whole story out. Life can be so turbulent sometimes and make you feel so much joy and so much pain in short intervals. Please, cherish those times where you're truly happy. They'll seem so short later down the road. Although I'm happy today, I still always wish I could just spend a few more moments with Naomi.

The fuck you mean "you don't get your love"? Have you never heard the words "In sickness and in health"? This is love fucker, it's not all walks in the park and cheesy in-jokes. Nurse her back to health, get your daughter back, live the weeaboo dream, or so fucking help me I will find you and slap you till you're not autistic.

Internal bleeding is nothing to worry about I mean, that's where the blood is supposed to be.

>She reminds me of naomi so much.
>She's now 2, but soon she'll be older and supple.
>I believe naomi's presence in her and we will love eachother like we once did before
>can't wait to bang and make another child.

Well, now you just look like a dick, user.

GODDAMNIT NO ;_;

Why are there two part 8s. And why are u suddenly acting like she died when you said she didn't?

Ah, self loathing and sadness. They pair so wonderfully.

Do your thing Sup Forumsrothers.
Let this man's strife be not forgotten.
You will be honored henceforth in future BAWWW threads and thus immortalized in the annals of Sup Forums.

Are you retarded?

OP here, the second part 8 is fake. She didn't die. She even named the child Rieko.

Kill me, anons, but I feel like some years ago I read this exactly here.

I don't think I am the one that you think I am, user.

Nice fake story, should write for mills and boon

I'd defend myself but I'm not sure if I should, or if I deserve to feel shame. So confuse. Many questions.

It's a huge pasta.

damn OP hit me in the feels

Thank you OP for sharing this story

fpbp

Obviously the first one where she survives is fake. You can even see it because the structure of the text is different

If we had the IDs back, there'd be no more samefags or fakes. Or at least no more confusion as to who's who.

And his posts are normally further apart.

did someone screenshot it?

Holy shit, just found this in a secret compartment in his wardrobe. Was he a dealer Sup Forums?

I ss the whole thread

sorry wrong thread

Is the story finnisgrd, OP?

Lmao I'm in two threads at once, this was the other thread, gj addict op

Made a pdf of it (url to pdf you just have to copy the link into it)