How often do you go to the movies?

How often do you go to the movies?

Every weekend with my girlfriend

I'm sorry, I just gotta ask, since I'm teaching myself Japanese and am still at a beginner stage, but why is the verb not conjugated to the past tense? Is that translation just wrong, or what?

I'll answer the question, though, about once every few months. Like maybe every three, sometimes less frequently than that even.

Pretty rarely. Twice this year, probably will go see Doctor Strange so it'll be three times this year.
Doesn't she ruin the experience with her grubby hands and romantic bantz?

>見ます
>past tense in English

Next question.

I was thinking this exact thing, just did Japanese 1 at uni. Shouldn't it be mimashita?

Once every year. I don't like watching movies. I'd much rather watch a good tv show

Whenever something I want to see comes up, whether friends want to go or not.

Not anymore since after the Colorado movie theater shootings....

I usually go about once a year to watch something I don't wanna see with someone I don't wanna see it with.

Yes, its wrong.
Good ol' anki is fucking retarded like that sometimes.
Always diversify your studies, you vietnam fucking shits.

>Shouldn't it be mimashita
Yeah, that's what I was thinking, or the English translation should be in the future tense.

Haven't gone to see a movie in a movie theater since December. At this point I'm just waiting for James Cameron's next masterpiece and the return of my precious NeyNey

I haven't been to a movie theater in 15 years.

You betrayed your own kind. Just wait until humans come back and bomb Pandora from the orbit.

see I know this isn't true because there aren't enough new releases to warrant going to the movies every fucking weekend dude.

i am a misanthrope i always go by myself

As often as possible. I love going to the movies. I'll see stuff even if I know it's going to be mediocre.

>見ます

*見ました

>next masterpiece
>next