Do you think Muslims should be able to oppress their daughters like this at such a young age...

Do you think Muslims should be able to oppress their daughters like this at such a young age? If they continue to raise their daughters like they're cattle and worth less compared to muslims men they'll never change.

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/int/thread/70849261/#70849261
desuarchive.org/int/thread/70745464/#70745464
twitter.com/AnonBabble

they should be able to do it if they live in their repressed shithole but not on first world countries.

>sp*in
>f*rst world

no. this treatment is literally something stupid from some middle aged custom. its nothing but an ancient waste.

>غسان

aloha fuckbar to you too.

Hmmm ??

At times I wish my mother raised me a better muslimah. I think wearing a hijab is powerful and inspiring. Imo women and little girls who wear hijab are femme fatale and modest.
If you're a girl and reading this, wear hijab please.

Literal faggots

yes
but in their own country
they have to go back

The hijab is and has always been one of the most iconic symbols of female oppression. When Iran and Afghanistan were Islamized women were protesting the hijab but were forced to wear it anyway. People used to come to the west to escape this kind of repression but now fuckwits like you have allowed this backwards culture to follow them here and destroy what was once a beacon of freedom.

you're a guy

t. Muhammad Abdul

They should have send their woman to the rest of the world.
We would've fuck them so good that they would convert to peaceful religions

No, I wish my mother would let me wear a hijab but she never let me because she knows people wont hire me and I'll get harassed.
One day I hope I could gather my confidence and wear a hijab and become just as confident as those hijabi doctors I've seen here.
But for too long I've lived the infidel life so I will never become a proper muslimah. I think I will fix it when i get kids, I will force them to wear hijab to not make the same mistakes my apostle mother did.

>No, I wish my mother would let me wear a hijab but she never let me because she knows people wont hire me and I'll get harassed.
you know where that wouldn't happen?
in your own fucking country
go back, bitch

why do feminists allow Islam to exist?

because if you force your enemy to give up their silly beliefs they win.

I think their goal is to just destroy Western civilisation, which they then may or may not rebuild, and Muslims provide a militancy they don't have on their own.

I don't give a hit as long as they do it in their country.

>implying women think about the future
The only thing that goes through their mind is ''omg those poor muslim refugees, we must help them!!''

You're underestimating them. Yes, most of them are that short-sighted, but the academics, the ones who have always fuelled this monstrosity, are must savvier and well-prepared.

fpbp

>they'll never change

they don't want to change, they want to live according to the "ideals" their shitty book describes, that's their own utopia

Fortunately islam is workable if you are a man,of western civ fals,westren women have most to lose

Except most intervention came from the outside into their world aka the West bringing their "human right" ideals to them. You deserve to be destroyed by them tbqh for your sins.

go back

fuck off back to tumblr

No.

thats pretty much how they got to Australia

You fuck off. Indenial of your downfall? :^)

You have no choice.

I think that you can't really tell religious conservatives to stop being religious conservatives.
Making laws about it just ends up infringing on other peoples freedoms and the religeous conservatives work around them.
The best you can do is create a liberal society where young people from conservative families escape the environment as adults.

En garde, wh*te subhuman

Muslims should be allowed to do whatever they want to their own people in their own countries.

No she is the schizophrenic dutch girl.

>letting Muslims into your country

>Sends hellfire missiles to a Pakistani wedding

America should also be allowed to do whatever we want to people in any country.

And muslim are allowed to do whatever they want to their oppressor country aka America. :^)

muslim is not a nationality it is a mental disease. Would you allow schizophrenics, downies, and sub-saharan africans to do whatever they liked to their caretakers? Would you allow those with the intelligence of dogs and goats to vote?

Islam is the most female friendly religion to exist, I don't approve of feminism so i dont care about them (I believe in equality and calling it feminism is not equality), but it truly is. Islam sees the female body as a sacred temple and abortion is halal. Also it has a history of women empowerment, you should read about khadija, she was a business woman. What the west considers freedom for the woman is immoral and not female friendly.

Didnt you get married?

except the stick is the length of an ocean, protected by walls, and guarded with a nuclear arsenal?

wait, are you actually muslim? like, read and believe the koo-ran? that's pretty sad

??

No I'm not. We think you're blatantly stupid beyond words and blaming others for your own stupid actions. You are the very reason bringing us down with your "agenda". Why wouldn't you reflect your own action abd for once, fix the fucking mess you've created?

*the rest of us the not in conflict
*and

Small girls should walk around naked in my opinion

At most we create power vacuums, that muzzies decide to fill those voids with literal retards is on you. America is in the business of business and our optimism makes us believe giving a sentient men a clean slate will provide enough opportunity to create a better life. It's you who are at fault.

It's not enough that American bombs clear up your shitstain debris, our tax dollars rebuild your cities and infrastructure. It's your fault you decide to elect despots and idiots to manage what we give you.

>decency is bad

This is why your countries are crumbling. We did not come here to conquer, merely to work. But you're giving us your countries on silver platters.

It's ironic when Sup Forums starts advocating for women's rights.

If we're being honest, Islamic countries aren't decent, though. They have the highest rates of incest, (underground) sodomy/homosexuality and other vices that you make fun of the west for.

Exactly, this is the mentality of an animal. Muslims are no better than rabid starving dogs. No self-control, not self-reflection, no gratitude.

EN GAAAAAAAAAAAAARDE

How does it feel like being named after a primarily Christian name, Ghassan?

I just think all arabs should be kill, as so do anybody in its righteous mind.

There are litteraly no downsides and it would greatly improve the world we live in.

those hijabis sure love western dick

Except those dollars came from oppressing those countries. Rebuild as in take over their place so you could install those sneaky devices? So "brilliant". Not to mention we, the non-countries that do not have any connections with your stupid crime have to clean your fatass mess by sending worthless amount of money out to help those victims and ration our already little earnings to them out of sympathy. We could invest it for our own development but no, you threaten us with your ridiculous "we carry the same burden union" rights so you can do whatever you want. You must be stopped, fatass. The true threat is you.

Modern decadence is planted into pretty much every nation in the world. It's just more advanced and in the later stages in the West. Perhaps you'll be right, and the faithful will crumble in ME too.

As for making fun of the West, I'm not. Why would I take pleasure in seeing men of the book disappear? If the Middle-East follows suit, the faithful will forever be gone, never to return.

>why won't you bow down to me waaah my fathers welcomed you in you have to be my slaves
I am grateful and feel a sense of duty to this country, but have 0 respect to entitled neckbeards.

Sounds like the typical Americunts, just replace dogs with pigs.

no they were speaking arabic in that video

t.pervert

lol you're a bigger conspiracy theorist than alex jones. America has invested more than 1 trillion dollars into ensuring middle eastern muzzie shitholes have some semblence of democracy and they threw it all in favor of theocratic extremism. You are right, it was stupid of us to think muslims were capable of anything better.

The corruption problem has nothing to do with controlling middle eastern oil with western companies, we have saudi arabia for that, the conspiracy was based around executive ties to military contractors. If you are talking about the cold war then get over it grandpa. Soviet backed communist influence did far worse than anyone in the west, you just aren't upset with them because they lost. Nuclear war far outweighs any niggling insignificant whining noises muslims make over who buys the oil they extract.

If Americans had the same lack of self-control as muslim pieces of shit there would be no sand in the middle east, only a thin sheet of glass.

Moar for the love of the Jewish God, Amerindians gods, africans gods, Christian God and the worst god of all (Allah)

>it's oppressive to not let literal children dress like whores

k

I think sexually repressed white anons should oppress sexually repressed Muslim daughters with their big white dicks and do their part to raise white birth rates by supplying the West with plenty of hybrid daughters with wide semite hips

no they're too autistic

>Do you think Muslims should be able to oppress their daughters like this at such a young age?
If they live in a muslim shithole they can do it. Otherwise no
>If they continue to raise their daughters like they're cattle and worth less compared to muslims men they'll never change.
They want to live in they retarded closed world. They don't care about science or human resources development

I think being modest means not sticking out, the hijab and even the burqua is not about being modest, because I've been next to these women on the train, they are wearing perfume, sometimes make up, when they are fully covered they carry brandname purses! And their attitude is rude and arrogant.

desuarchive.org/int/thread/70849261/#70849261
desuarchive.org/int/thread/70745464/#70745464

Samefag.

A fuckin men. Tired of these mudslime shits demanding to live like savage barbarians while living in our countries and sponging of our success.

The burqa is of Arabian origin and it actually makes sense in the desert climate. In Europe however, it's completely without purpose.