Who will stop them?

>Is there anyone?

Disney sold their souls to the devil.

Or you know they just make good movies.

There's 6 media moguls.

What do you want? 5 of them?

Not since Pirates of the Caribbean, then Pixar saved them. Now Pixar is just about the merchandise just like Disney and Marvel.
It's the Hasbro model.

Impressive.

Wall-E is the best Disney movie of all time.

It's very good.

Can't think of a single better one.

I have the Fox and the Hound at #1 personally.

Leave it to me.

Disney films are trash for retards. They appeal to the lowest common denominator.

You can literally be mentally retarded and enjoy Disney films. That's why they do so well at the box office and with pleb critics.

>its a disney film with a rotten tomato score above 70%
no thank you

>You can literally be mentally retarded and enjoy Disney films. That's why they do so well at the box office and with pleb critics.

You make it sound like thats a bad thing? why shouldnt they make movies that everyone can enjoy? Why would they bother with a small time indie movie that wont make much money or appeal to a large audience? Im sorry but I dont see anything wrong with appealing to a wider audience.

Sup Forums is contrarian and therefore by definition being popular is a bad thing

they'll deny it, but posts like are all you need for proof

Or you know they just make good movies.

>he says while being part of Sup Forums

So why exactly don't other multi-billion dollar conglomerates pay off movie critics?
Why is it that apparently Disney is the only one who does it?
How come Warner Bros. and Universal don't have any influence over RT, a site which they both own?

It's almost like they're movies made for children and families.

yo

yeah what's up

This.
I have a 24 year old cousin who has (real) severe autism and he's probably creaming his pants right now thinking about Finding Dory.

90's camera quality and 90's fashion is really appealing

BASED

Check his Civil Brawl review too.

They stopped themselves.

>56% liked it
>30% of shittics still tried to defend this piece of shit

I think we can count the percentage of CERTIFIED BRIBED very easily now.

Suddenly, everything starts to make sense. 70% for Captain America is pretty fair.