Chubby / Fat / Whale Thread

Chubby / Fat / Whale Thread

bump

Hi

hey

My girl riding a toy to orgasm.

I'd love to see her asshole.

Oddly enough despite the fact that I may have like over a hundred photos of this girl I don't think I have literally any asshole photos. I can look though.

I'm so envious of her. She cums this hard every fucking time.

Had to go back far but this is the closest I got.

Initials?

so how does she fuck?

KC. Just for your folder?

She rides and takes dick like a champ. I love it when we fuck. Gotta say bbw sex is incredible. I have some photos webms and gifs from us fucking

fav positiom for each hole and fav kink if any?

bump

Doggystyle. Her ass jiggle when she's fucked from behind is unreal. Also she loves it. She gets off from clit stimulation and it usually takes a while so I love eating her out, getting her off then bending her over and ramming her as hard as I can. Aside from that we're pretty vanilla. No special or strange kinks.

Love fucking her plump tits

anal or is she too gun shy for that?

love fucking anywhere else?

Been searching for more of this fattie

She used to really not like the pain but just recently she expressed interest in doing it more. She had a bad experience where someone was very hurtful and violent to her and did anal so now she wants to make new and better memories revolving anal with me.

She looks like a retard.

ah whats the gameplan then?

Hard to see how you could miss her

i like chubbies but this is fucking disgusting what the fuck

Just take it slow and easy. Step by step, lots of lube, lots of time and understanding. You must have some sort of anal fetish I'm assuming? If so when we do have anal I'll make sure to get some video or photos for you!

yes and no, its more that if I'm going to enjoy a girl I'd like to enjoy all of her, if you get what I mean. That and most chubby girls at least in my experience are open to more things and don't mind/enjoy a little pain if applied right.

Love chubbies, but this bitch is vile. Please stop posting her.

HNNNNGGGG MORE

I think OP is gone cause no posts... That bitches o face gets me hard come on OP let's see more

Show me those titties!

i am still here

I've tried to fuck her in every hole but I'm too girthy for her asshole for now

Post more of her. Any ass pics?

oh shit we got animated
Let's see some of your best stuff op

welp all you got to do is try and get it little by little inside her each time.