I have a 300 word essay do by noon today on the civil war but i havent started. wtf do i do?

I have a 300 word essay do by noon today on the civil war but i havent started. wtf do i do?

Other urls found in this thread:

civilwar.org/education/history/civil-war-overview/overview.html?referrer=https://www.google.co.uk/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

300 words is shit you can do that in like 45 mins

tell the teacher your Cloe ate the essay

>Taking 45 mins to type 300 words

dude that taks like 5 mins tops

lol

>300 words
>that's like 25-35 sentences
>pls underage b&

do 10 pushups

Yeah, coming from a writer; 300 words is fuck all dood

Just type "the civil war was because slavery" until your word cap is reached. Teachers eat that shit up

300 words??? Are you fucking kidding? I have 1500 words essays to do every weeks and it's done in like 3 hours. If you start now, focus and stop bitching you are done in an hour max

Watch Civil War movie (lennyface)
But on a serious note, 300 words is not as much as you think. A few weeks ago i've got an hour to write a 250 word essay, and i ended up running out of space to write. You just need to get the hang of it.

Just write "the south will rise again" 60 times
Submit
?????
Profit

Use essay typer

go to wiki, say what they said just use different words, nobody really expects you to be able to generate original research in 300 words, this sounds like a 3rd grade assignment, after you plagiarize wiki, power ranger should be coming on, sit back with a cold yoohoo and be all you can be

Here I will start for you noob child

The nation split in 1861, a battle of ideologies became a war beliefs as the north took on the south in a bloody trial that changed the nation forever.

I'm not even american, but I just gave you an easy hook to trump all hooks.

Plagiarize someone else's shit bro

the North , lead by Hillary Clinton, and the south under the command of Donald Trump fought long and hard until on nov 8th 2016 we declared a truce and put Donald Trump in the throne as KING of the USA

terrible

start a new civil war

edgy

That's like 2 paragraphs. Are you autistic?

>300
KYS fagget

Do you actually think people are saying "Do" when you hear them say "Due". Your essay is doomed, drop out now.

Just a trump supporter

this

I feel as though an autistic person could easily pump out two paragraphs on the civil war in 5 minutes. Have you heard a sperglord talk about something they like? They can go on for fucking days.

Just take some stims and pump it out, in like 5 mins

You fucked up. There's no way you can complete that by noon. Just fax the wikipedia page and hope for the best.

ITT: newfags

stale pasta is stale

Fucking hell, mate. Are you that crybaby or this whole thread is bait?

300 words? Are you kidding me.....

Are you a chef?

No, I'm Steven Seagal.

civilwar.org/education/history/civil-war-overview/overview.html?referrer=https://www.google.co.uk/

reword first 3 paragraphs = gg ez

1000 word essay in an hour because conscription and that's my commander's punishment, don't be a lazy fag OP.

Also, handwritten.