Hey Anons... Tomorrow Season is over and I'm still Silver 1 EUW.. Anyone want to help me getting out of this Elo-Hell...

Hey Anons... Tomorrow Season is over and I'm still Silver 1 EUW.. Anyone want to help me getting out of this Elo-Hell? I'm Supp main.

Fell free to over help, send nudes or Bananas

git gud

send league name fam

o0Nathan0o

send request, better hurry up

I try

wait, season end is on the same date as the USA election. coincidence? i think not

Just play Taric with frozen gauntlet, ez.

elo hell is not a thing
you're just bad

I don't think so

>notgettingvictoriousmaokai.jpg

Kek

>supp main
You should be in bronze

Also this Anyone else uninstalling? The game just got too boring for me.

i was stuck in silver for about a year. blamed elo hell and leavers etc.
now im plat 3.
you want the honest truth?
you deserve silver if you cant get out of it.
watch some guides on how to cs, lane pressure, item builds.
the word elo hell makes me cringe every time i hear it.

I bet this faggot never even started playing ranked

Breaks my heart not receiving that turd

Honestly? I could be gold if I started more early... you need time to get over these "teammate goes afk/feed/harass/whatever" things.

This Season I started last week -.-

>get over these "teammate goes afk/feed/harass/whatever" things
My sweet summer child, you even get those in diamond. but maybe on masters you won't.

In game with him would be a shame if someone trolled right

silver support main..... you will honestly be there forever until you carry yourself out, Supporting cancer patient retards is gonna make u b5

So fucking true

Kebab Sauce Blan
Add me

This a thousand times

You can support with karthus and carry the shit out of your team if you know what you are doing with your brain

>Anonymous
Dont play support

I support with lb an ap ez. Its so fun. They try to kill my ad and I just one shot them. Izi game.

Damm Elo-Hell :/ if op didn't feed !

Kek

Nice.
I was going to do this if OP was posting from OCE server.

Do you really think that people in challenger are good also. From bronze to challenger the road was heavy because 95% of the time 4 idiots were riding on my back like I'm some sort of a horse.
To be honest, the worst part of the road to challenger is gold, the trash you get there. In lower divisions they know the suck, in higher they know if they suck or if they play good, but in gold and lower plat people think they are fucking Fakers and they end up feeding like the Red Cross in Africa.

That is standard silver retard thought... elohell is a term made by bad silver retards so they can circlejerk that mentallity: "it's not me it's others"

Fucking kek

add

xXDTROXXx silver 5 or 4

Real acc Alpha niggro plat 4

Main adc

10/10 user

new season 7 jungle plants gonna ruin the game anyway

Ex master tier sion player only.
Stopped playing because people reported me for scripting.

Kik for tips
psychedeliccoma