Hot grills

>hot grills
>fast internet
>cool language
>comfy climate
>people from first world countries can freely impregnate their women and stay without applying for visas or anything

Why haven't you moved to Brazil yet?

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com.br/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=http://www.tradingeconomics.com/brazil/wages&ved=0ahUKEwjKt62WoonSAhVMI5AKHV6CDjsQFghKMAs&usg=AFQjCNH_3rC7pcMZwl5eOXovfhvhaU64Qw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

There's a whole new world waiting for you

>fast internet

Brazil is a shithole, it's a failed country

It is, compared to the States, Canada and Australia.

Thank you. R$ 0.05 was deposited to your bank account.

>fast internet

What did he mean by this?

We have 50mbps connections since optic fiber. That chart is full of shit.

can my goal in life is to get a BR gf, is that possible? But I dont speak PT...

Yea because every single one of you have that

>We have 50mbps connections since optic fiber. That chart is full of shit.
Kek
Don't mind him. Our internet is shit, specially outside big cities.
She looks like a girl I used to date. Not bad.

HNNNNGGGGG I need a Brazilian qt disney gf. Do Brazilian girls like blonde men?

The south is my country, everything above it is garbage that should be separated.

all those killings, my poor cousins :((
they will die once it spreads to Santos

>hot grills
Those sluts are only good to have some sex with and then fuck off. Marrying one of them is asking to get cucked eventually.
>fast internet
Are you high? Our average internet speed is lower than the Aussies', and they are constantly mocked for their internet speed. We're worse in terms of internet than Uruguay despite the fact we've got more infrastructure. Sad!
>cool language
That's just your opinion though. Personally I prefer Spanish. Thing is, there are much more great works of literature written in Spanish than there are written in Moortuguese.
>comfy climate
If you're in the south, maybe. I live in Sao Paulo, which is not even so much up north, and I suffer when I have to walk outside. The sun makes me fucking red.
>people from first world countries can freely impregnate their women and stay without applying for visas or anything
Yeah, staying in a shitty country is not difficult, but you might as well go to Africa, it's that easy.

As long as you respect your Paulista overlords I'm ok.

fucking separatista degenerate

>fucking separatista degenerate

>go to Brazil
>get shot
>your shooter doesn't go to jail because police are on strike
>police get off strike finally
>get shot again
>your shooter doesn't go to jail because Brazil is an anarchist society

Top kek, fucking hicks I swear.

You wouldn't understand, you didn't live to see your cities turn into shit from state immigrants.
Holding us back is one thing, constantly bringing us down to your level is another.

I don't want to die

because its brazil

Tbqh, I would understand this kind of behavior IF southern States were really good, buf they fucking aren't, hell Curitiba and PA are among the most violent cities in the WORLD, not to mention all the other shitty indexes. My only reaction is to laugh, how can you take this kind of people seriously?

south brazil is white and developed my amigoux
e sur o miu é pais

I'd only live there if a western company paid me a lot to transfer there, and only than I'd live in one of those walled off neighborhoods and never venture off into that violent anarchic shithole.

>>fast internet

Hahaha.. we switched massively to 1GB since.. 3-5 years ago, and I am still on 100Mb line, not complaining yet, but you in Brazil dont fucking have electricity and filtered water.. and not everybody want to fuck your animalic womens.

And whose fault is that, huh?
Eight years ago Curitiba ranked as the better Brazilian city in every aspect, it even made to the 8 best cities in the world to live in.
Now I leave my house and there's pardos carrying their mattresses everywhere.

Fuck you, rest of Brazil.

>bringing us down to your level
Top kek you stupid hick, what are you talking about? If anything it was people like you who bought my State down and even then we are still much better. wtf, lel.

I LIVE IN THIS CITY!

Stop stalking me dude

>and not everybody want to fuck your animalic womens.
I don't know why but I laughed like a retard at this

>animalistic women*

>Romanian average wage: 480£
>Brazilian average wage 650£

google.com.br/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=http://www.tradingeconomics.com/brazil/wages&ved=0ahUKEwjKt62WoonSAhVMI5AKHV6CDjsQFghKMAs&usg=AFQjCNH_3rC7pcMZwl5eOXovfhvhaU64Qw

Go cry elsewhere poor fuck

Your stupid as fuck, you imagine we are starving here?? Haha.. we probable live better than most of you, because everything is extremely cheap. We also got a 40 years cut by communism, and we recover fast, your advantage will fade very soon, if not this year, next one for sure.

Damn you got really butthurt
Based Romania

Compare Romania's history to ours. Compare the size of their country to ours. We've got so much more resources at our disposal, so much more industry. Yet we're barely above them in terms of wages. And you take pride in that, you absolute subhuman chimp?

>le pardo man is bringing us down
Top fucking kek, half my city is made of bantu niggas and we manage not only to be richer but also safer than your lot. Lel, wtf.
Whatever makes you sleep at night.

Really?

You are again stupid as fuck, everything you have is not yours, everything in your country are European and USA investments, dumb fuck, we own you.

You keep your black people in human zoos, shut the fuck up, Rio.

I'm sorry sir, I guess I let the Chimpanzilian part of my brain misguide me.

Not you again pauliscuck, don't you have other threads to ruin?

I love how every brazilian thread turns into south vs the rest.
Are those the signs of civil war ?

We do our best.

WE WILL RISE

The only thing I ruin is your mother's cunthole.

It's basically subhumans vs humans who trying to have a minimally decent country. Guess which side will win in the end.

Just the result of a very insular country.

>my shithole is better than yours
Fucking blacks, when will they learn?

It's subhumans vs kind of less subhumans but still subhumans

this shitposting is going way too far Kiwi

>fast internet
hehe

And you are supposed to be the protectors of the west now that the USA backed off

>what are Korea vs Japan threads

No, that's Argentina's job.

We never accepted that responsibility. We barely can protect our jungle.
That should be Germany's job.

to me are two different breed of monkeys throwing shit at each other just because their cages are facing each other in the zoo.

You aren't even part of the West

> the protectors of the west
We can barely protect ourselves, fuck that. Let the US be the world police. Liberals are giving Merkel the "leader of the free world" status now that Trump leads the US, so I guess the center-left has that going on for it.

>germany
But they are sinking the west mate wtf

We will do our best my mapuche friendo.

Do you even Geography?

tanga boys

take that back or i turn it on.

Let the chinks come! Fuck yeah!

Most anglos struggle to consider anyone who isn't an anglo or a germ/scandinavian to be "part of the west".

The Western world is use to describe North America and Western Europe.
You guys live in Latin America

Economy-wise Romania is on par with the northeast though. At least they're not parasites and have been under communist rulership for decades, much like Eastern Europe as a whole. Brazilians on the other hand have been leeching billions from us for over 100 years already and they keep getting worse, regardless. That's the very definition of a stubborn subhuman, draining the blood like a parasite and still manages to die of hunger anyway.

And I'm not even against parasitism as Poland is the perfect example of positive parasitism. They've been leeching a lot from the EU yet unlike Brazilians Poland has drastically improved over the years, while also scoring among the highest on PISA, and that shows they've been investing a lot on education. Soon their economy will boom and they'll become host states in the EU.

Then again Poland is populated by Polish people, while Brazil is mostly populated by African apes.

this list is probably old or wrong. nobody has 5Mbit here. It is at least 20. I have 50 but it doesn't mean shit since I use wifi and it is rarely higher than 20, no matter g or h or whatever.

>canadian education

It's because the monkeys from the other cage keep getting in our cage and shitting on the walls.

It really isn't, you absolute illiterate retard.

>brazil is a part of the west, I swear guys

It was actually used to discern communist and capitalist countries.

Western Hemisphere ≠ Western world

The world is a flat plane and the wind rose is a NWO lie.

>Brazil is located on the western hemisphere
>Sweden is located on the eastern hemisphere
>Sweden is telling Brazil he isn't western

Top kek

>the western world is the same thing as the western hemisphere

>B-But muh poor cousin isn't part of the family

>Porto Alegre e Curitiba uma das cidade mais violentas do PLANETA
>s-são os n-nordestinos
>maior incidência de AIDS
>c-cariocas malditos
>anto de esquerdismo
>N-nordestinos e C-cariocas, juro
That was First world

Swedish game-developers seem to think Latm is western.

Real question does it trigger you that i grouped LATAM + NATO in a single group.

It takes more than mere geographic position to be considered western, subhuman filth.

Yes, what a good source

>The traditional Western viewpoint identifies Western Civilization with the Western Christian (Catholic-Protestant) countries and culture

We live in a Christian country, you live in a Muslim one, therefore we are Western and you aren't.

Romanians are the biggest cucks I've ever seen.

You have to go back chimp.

Haha, and that comes from Sweden.. aka Swedistan!

>their countries oppose to all western values because they are old fashioned and savage and go against the expansion of eastern religion
>they think they belong to the western world

Can't make this shit up.

Não

Haha, so? Your country is only known for gypsies.

Are you dissing paradox now? If it weren't for them, all I'd know about sweden is that you're a bunch of faggy cuckboys who enjoy being culturally enriched by immigrants and badly want your entire ethnicity to be extinct.

Yes, I don't want to be associated with self-haters,who keep complaining about their country but don't change it nor quit it.
I've just posted a brazilian copypasta

>being this fucking assblasted that the modern term for the western countries are the OECD countries
>literal apes thinking anything they say means literally anything when I will always have it 10 times better than you

We probable have less gypsy that you have niggers, so...

t. Salim Ackhmed

>OECD countries
So Chile and Mexico are western, but we aren't. Intredasting.

t. assblasted monkey

No they aren't

Chile that is*

update it mate

>Turkey
>Western
They can't even into EU