Chastity cage day 2 after being unlocked Saturday and being able to cum for the first time in 3 days see says now I'm...

Chastity cage day 2 after being unlocked Saturday and being able to cum for the first time in 3 days see says now I'm locked until next Monday for a total of 8 days and if I keep asking to be unlocked she will add another day she was originally at Sunday but I kept asking to unlocked so she's making me wait another day man this is going to be a tough week and definitely the longest I have gone not cuming at all do you guys think I can do it?

Sleeping with her is the hardest part

Hey my fav user. More pics of gf? Pics of unlocking day?

Also, how/where did u cum?

how can you piss OP? Is there a special hole in that thing?

Dude your balls look like they hurt. At least take it off if it is gonna cause health problems. If not go nuts. Plus ive went a month without an orgasm 8 days is nothing you will manage

Yes there is a hole in the front where your dick tip iss

She is sending them to me this morning we took them on her phone and she made me put on a condom so I couldn't feel the true pleasure of cuming inside her pussy then immediately after cuming she took of the condom cleaned me up and locked me up instantly and I've been locked ever since and that was Saturday afternoon

Yes there is a hole at the end

Very good. So how was the sex? Did you have a better orgasm? How much worse is this 'day 2' compared to your first 'day2'm

they don't they only get a bit uncomfortable when I'm trying to get an erection other than that I barley even notice it

Did she cum? Before you?

Yes that was probably the best pussy orgasm I've ever had and what made it even better was she wasn't supposed to unlock me until Sunday but in the middle of her tease on Saturday she got the keys and unlocked me and told me to fuck her it was amazing

Send a pic of ur key holder and ill tribute it for you.

So when do you get to meet her new boyfriend?

Yes she sure did she has cum everyday since Thursday and she has never cum that much during out regular sex and last night she made me fuck her with her vibrating strap on while I was locked it felt so good with the tip of my dick in its cage vibrating inside the strap on as I fucked her that was the first time she has ever fully orgasmed with something in her pussy

Never because she doesn't have one but wouldn't be opposed to being a cuck if it's what she wanted

Well that'll be the recurring theme most likely. She wants to cum and your unlocked dick cant do it for her anymore. Thats how it went with me. Once she started to love the strapon orgasms my dick doesnt do the job. I love when she cums on the dildo on strapped over my cage. Plus its 10" so I feel HUUUGE.

u.gotta have a better pic to cum tribute

Exactly she took pics last night and going to send them to me when she wakes up

Are u able to show us a new pic of ur girl or a timestamp of you locked today???

Moar. Her body Is 8/10

More?

She humiliated me and made me wear hear creamed panties while I rubbed her back

Love it cum in between her tits

Amazing man I sure wish I could do that thanks

Show her??

I might later actually

Am i the only one who thinks chasity is super unmanly?

Her sexy ass while cleaning the house yesterday

That's part of the fetish

Hey OP, I'm self locked here and I was just wondering...
Can your gf hold my key too?

Possibly where you located?

Texas

Dam I'm in Illinois

There is the post office, and I'm going for the whole month

I'll ask her

Another pair she made me wear

mfw you never hear from user or his gf again and you need to go to a locksmith to get it off again.

Yeah, or you know get a pair of wire cutters, the lock is pretty small

Have you ever watched her fucked by another guy? If you have kik we can talk about it.

Tell her to humiliate you by farting in your face

Maybe you should try taking control from her

like maybe just fuck her up the ass when she doesn't expects it

that should really work shit up

No but that is one of my fantasys

Got kik?

Why are you wasting this woman's time? She could have so much better than a dick she wants to punish instead of fuck.

No kik

Shit. Can you make one? I'm hung and could make her cum while you sit there.

I've never worn a chastity thing before.

What happens if you get a boner or something like that?
Is it just pain until its gone?

You can only get semi hard and pain isn't too bad

I've been thinking about it

I think this is why the cage is in plastic/rubber.

Do it for me, sissy.

Where you talking about making her cum on kik or in person? We're you located?

Why not both? And Indiana.

I'm in Illinois LA salle where in Indiana are you?

Noblesville.

Pics of you?

I can kik them. justintoit is my username.

Post them here first

I'll post one.

How old are you and are you std free

20, and clean. Got tested last week and haven't had sex since.

OK any more pics I can show her?

If you kik me, main reason is there are all on my phone.

What kind of cage is that?

I'm just not comfortable with that site

I got it at lovers lane

It's an app. just download it and add me. I've got videos to show her also.

What kind of faggot bullshit is this? If your girlfriend doesn't want to fuck you and threatens to not fuck you for longer if you keep talking about it, either teach her a lesson and fuck her whether she wants it or not, or go bury your dick in some other girl's pussy.

Don't turn your girlfriend's retardedness into some gay fetish where you pretend you're into not fucking your girlfriend. The next obvious step down this road is being a cuck, and then eventually getting fucked by niggers yourself while everyone else you know starts to realize you're that weird perverted guy that fucks nigs off Craigslist.

cut penis sure looks disfigured

I'm sorry for you user

Picture she just sent me of me fucking her with a strap on with my caged dick inside she said she has never cum as hard as she did with this it vibrates too and was vibrating my caged cocktail the whole time

Fucking hideous

Do you have any way that I can contact you?

id rather watch that fat retard who keeps posting selfies jerk off then keep hearing your fucking updates on what a faggot you are and your lock dick story about what a punk bitch you are

Tell me more bro I'm so intrigued go fuck yourself faggot

and still your in here making a effort to post qt

Why are you doing this?

Why not ?

Seriously just what the fuck

Haters every where

Yeah, if erectile dysfunction sounds good to yo

I for one welcome OP's chastity updates

Source? Because it's not true I've researched it alot nothing has been proven

This cage is terrible.
YO can jus go flaccid and pull your dick underneath. Or poke it through the massive hole in the tip and jack off...
The only good aspect is that it's comfortable to wear.

Trust me I've tried it's not possible without breaking it

>trust me ive tried it
Because I own one and out is possible.

Maybe you are smaller than I am that's the only thing I can think of because I've honestly try ed everything