Bored as fuck, from Australia, just wanna chat with someone... trying to stay up late for night shift

bored as fuck, from Australia, just wanna chat with someone... trying to stay up late for night shift

any takers?

self bump. so fkin bored

anyone like andy stott?

hi

Hi

How's it going?

OH SHIT BOII

TRIPS

what do you do for a living OP?

didn't quite make it :(

Currently working night shift at a plastics manufacturing plant... saving up cash to start my own photography business.

How about you user?

Where do you work ?

refer to dear friend

How about you? :)

Working as a pharmacy technician at the moment. I count pills and get yelled at by old people all day. It's pretty nice

work as a software tester boring as hell. do you have any of yr photography you could show? would be interested to see.

bumpity bump

What part of Aus are you from?

That's cool, standard question, ever snag some drugs for yourself? :>

totally do, just gotta track it down

what kind of stuff you like?

from Melbourne :) where you from?

I'm still a student.

Studying what?

this is nice. good light and a very pretty model. what are yr saving going towards a studio to work from equipment? how much are you looking to save?

So are you a night guard at the plastic plant or something?
Also what would you like to chat about?

probs about 20G's to set up a studio and rent it for a few months, also doing architectural photography when gigs come up

and thanks. old photoshoot :O

Snap! AFL team?

Oi cunt. Greetings from your bastard step brother, the United States

USA USA USA

nah packing boxes and maintaining the machines

god damn mind numbing labour

chat about anything! what's on your mind user?

hawthorn maaaaaaate

you?

its good to have something to work towards. my job is no fun and i dont have much ambition. never really figured out what i wana do with my life 33 atm. i think knowing is half the battle.

nice use of cunt. reminds me of home. haha

trump 2016

The German equivalent to 12th grade in High school m8, Melbourne is pretty awesome, Lived in Townsville for quite some time

Nothing much really, I'm kind of on the same mission as you, staying awake. I'm currently trying to turn around my internal clock so I can sleep at night and be awake in the day.
I used to work for a delivery business, scanning boxes and hauling them around, was mind numbing as well. I kinda liked that job though, until I got my feet run over by a forklift.

i no its a bit of a cliché but keep at it bro. all it takes to get what you want out of life is hard work .simples

Port Adelaide... Don't ask.
Reckon you'll make the 8 with a loss of experience?
Melbourne suburb?

So true.

I've only recently realised that photography is what I should be working towards. Some old Buddhist monk was on TV, 70 yr old white woman, she was talking about asking yourself: are you happy? if not, what would make you happy?

I thought about it and running my own business in photography would totally do that.

What would make you happy?

Never on purpose. Sometimes things fall into my smock but I bring them back and nobody seems to have noticed. Only been pills a couple times

You German?

wie geht es dir?

Fuck dude. forklifts are dangerous as hell, people forget that

haven't driven a forklift in a couple of years but i want to find a job that pays the necessary extra for the high risk of the work

how come you getting back into normal sleeping hours? and what happened with the forklift and your foot?

Mir geht es gut und dir? ^-^

So true man.

Knowing what to do is one step, the next one is actually fucking doing it!!

Hard to say...

Ascot Vale, you ever been?

Nice, gotta try at least once

what're you interested in doing after this job?

sehr gut, aber ich muss nicht schlaffen!!

Ich habe arbeit am morgen

Am vor nacht

Is any of that correct?!? haha

I had a nervous breakdown a little over 4 years ago, have been recovering since while being on government support. My sleeping schedule tends to fuck up as the sun diminishes, I'm trying to counteract this so I can go to the things required for me to continue getting financial aid.
Luckily the forklift only backed into me, trapping my right foot under it and my left foot in the little wheels on the back of it. Forklift was unharmed and my feet were only badly sprained because of my security shoes. Spent 3 months not walking much, and a year after that waiting for the nerves in them to recuperate so I could feel them properly again.
I've been looking for a shirt in the shade of purple my feet were ever since, they looked so bad the ER doc recoiled a bit, but damn me if that color wouldn't be considered pretty.

bumpity boo boo

I'll probably do this job for a while. Technicians can make some okay money and maybe I'll eventually find work at a hospital and make bigger bucks

>trying to save cash
>smoking ciggarettes

One pack lasts me about 2 months... when i bother to buy any

sounds like a good plan m8

how you gonna change the world down the track?

daaaaaaaamn that's intense. my girlfriend's step-dad lost half of his foot to a forklift so you may have done well

was the nervous breakdown because of the accident? or other stuff?

I'm on Zoloft, got serious anxiety otherwise

bumpu papa trumpu

Ayy Lmao, not growing mad bush bud and living like a king? Gtfo.

Nah my breakdown was a mixture of a delayed reaction to my mom almost dying, working for a sociopath boss who would tear down my confidence and self esteem, my girlfriend at the time breaking up with me and financial problems from leaving the job with said sociopath boss.
Turned into stress induced anxiety attacks that crippled me to the point that going grocery shopping was something I'd use about 8 hours to psyche myself up to.
I'm a lot better now and luckily doing well without having to resort to medicine. What really helped me was cognitively based psychology and mindfulness meditation.
Right now I am attending sort of classes at a place that provides me with a mentor, who helps me sort out my shit. I'm actually considering a career as a forest and nature technician(Basically a lumberjack with training in wildlife care and ecosystem maintenance).

m8 I've smoked 4 joints today

count as an effort at least?

Nah. I rarely consume, don't get high on your own supply.

Man sounds like you've been through some shit.

Sounds super similar to my life, been through the panic attacks and shit, now I drink a bit every night and that's my therapy. Smoke a joint every couple of weeks or so.

Wanna video chat? Skype or something? Would be nuts, I've got like 5 hours to stay up for haha.

So you sell?

dude gimme some advice. I've got a few suppliers lined up and have considered selling...

bump w Eurasian babes

same lady

I actually tried setting up a Skype recently. That shit didn't want to cooperate with me though and dealing with it is something I can't be assed to do right now.
You should really watch those coping mechanisms of alcohol and weed though, they only help temporarily and can exacerbate your problems if you don't keep a steady hand on it.
A good way to work your way out of anxiety is being honest about your emotions to yourself and accepting that is how feel at the time. As soon as you can look at them without being fucked over by them, you have a better chance of solving their causes.

gimme some love Sup Forumsros

rare thread here

all g brah, i know about all the risks of self-medication, believe me :)

just make a throwaway skype! i don't care about who you are, I just need companyyyyyyyyyyyy

PLEASE :(

Bush > Hydro - Quality
Bush < Hydro - Level of Experience required
Bush > Hydro - Cost Effectiveness
Bush > Hydro - Easiness
Bush - Hydro - Both Equally Illegal (No Shit)

Also, post more of that chick.

Eurasia-bump

Nah man, did some energy consumptive stuff today, feel more like drinking shitty coffee and just chilling right now.
Wouldn't mind chatting here though. I'm Danish by the way if that is of any interest. Where did your family come from before moving to Australia?

Gladly

Having trouble deciphering your message

No worries.

From England and Scotland.

So you live in Denmark?

Someone Skype with me!!!!

Girlfriend is asleep, all my friends are uncontactable, I've got 5 hours left to stay awake

Desperate for human contact right now. Just the kind of person I am

shameless euro-bump

> = left better than right and so on

Overall, Hydro is what the Bikies use because they're inept cunts. They pay good money for someone to set it up and watch it while it grows. But, if you give them quality shit, they wont want you to walk away. They're like a clingy child, except incredibly fat and aggressive.

rare girl who can pull off the bush. nice

How's the cash though? Good? Worth it???

Yeah, on the outskirts of our second largest city, which isn't that big compared to cities in other countries. Felt like a quaint little village after coming back from spending a year in London as a barman about 9 years ago.

That's cool. What do Dane's get up to in their spare time??

Depends if you can deal with the mental game, lmao. I got 3k last week for fuck all so, meh. Two days a week, easy.

Drinking almost as much as the Finnish, complaining about the weather (danes are master complainers about inconsequential stuff, while staying silent about the stuff that really bothers us), we also have a lot of volunteer work we do in civil unions(this contains all things from sports, scouts and other social activities). Personally I like doing pen and paper roleplaying, anarchist alternative living and being friends with and helping people on the outskirts of my society.

Temptiiiiiiiiing

Sounds like you're a top bloke m8

so what time is it for you right now? and what i anarchist alternative living??

Hmmm, not really :D
very good but I must not sleep
I have work in the morning
At before night :3
Well it's a little right

Yeah, remember. If they don't like it, they make you a fucking cripple.

Haha thanks

Wanna skype or something?

Who is they?

Almost 5 in the afternoon. Well the anarchist work collective I am part of do a lot of different stuff. Recently we've held stencil and patch making workshops, to fund having food for people who need it. We also maintain a free shop where people can get second hand clothes and shoes. We have a bar that we also use to fund the stuff that costs money. A cool thing for me about this collective is that i get to experiment with making varied and tasty vegan food for people. When there are workshops we eat vegan so everyone has a chance of getting food, which is cool for me as an omnivore, since I get to try cooking new things.
My dream is starting up a little village of sorts, that is as self sustaining as we can manage, where people help each other with all the menial tasks of living together.