/bleep2/

It's like bleep but not filled with pretentious fuckboys.

>youtube.com/watch?v=ofqBeqFg9jM

Let's talk about how great this album is.

"Memehouse" is also welcome here, house and musical discussion are encouraged, we like Massive Attack and Broadcast as well. We're all friends here.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FVpBWedJ_HA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>OP image is anime

Fuck off you prick, you're as much responsible for killing /bleep/

>First off, don't disrespect Macross.

>Second off I'm just trying to talk about entry level house music without getting told off by a bunch of autistic, pretentious brits

Lynn Minmay is perfect for Sup Forums, actually

Just start a house thread then

No it's bleep2 becuase fuck /bleep/ and it's pretentious community, they gotta learn to be nicer ya know?

here you go....

fuck generals, they bread shitposting

wasn't even interested 10 years ago. oldie anime just happen to hit me in the feels.

>Do not post anime on the anime website.

I get why but anime is still part of the culture i it it in P all the time

youtube.com/watch?v=FVpBWedJ_HA

>complains about anime on Sup Forums

>being a degenerate weeb

>complains about anime on a site built around anime culture.

>s/t

loool my man got bullied so hard he had to start his own memehouse thread

pussyhole

Heligoland wasn't good and I'm still sad.
It irks me that the current state of trip hop is fka twigs and nothing else.

>FKA Twigs
>the term ''trip hop'' was first used by the British music media and press as a way to describe the more experimental variant of breakbeat emerging from the Bristol Sound scene, which contained influences of soul, funk and jazz.[4][5]

There's more than just twigs you spaz

haha i guess we can post about distros here since the internet was built around computer geekery hahaha

Whats the difference between trip hop and downtempo?

Downtempo music started to surface around Ibiza, when DJs and promoters would bring down the vibe with slower rhythm and gentler electronic music upon approaching sunrise. In the late 1980s, trip hop emerged from Bristol, which combined elements of hip hop beats, drum and bass breaks, and ambient atmospheres at a lower tempo.

trip hop is from hip-hop and downtempo is from ibiza

So downtempo is anything chilled but with more of a groove than ambient but trip hop has more breaks and soul/funk/jazz influence?

what is bleep and what would be a good introduction?

>Saint Etienne
op i'm not falling for your bait

I didn't describe her as trip hop.
Others have.
I was excited that there was a new trip hop artist, but then I listened and uh.
I'm good.

what the fuck is bleep?

Please don't sully that album with this dire thread, OP...

Ok,OP. I'll give you the secret to /bleep/, but stop this nonsense for once.

See all those YT links the lads are posting? Well, sometime, once in a while, you'd find a decent tune among all the shit and memehouse that gets posted because of pards like you. Once you do, you go to discogs and look for the label that song was pressed on. And you start digging further and further, until you find something you're comfortable with. Eventually you'll find more good shit in the general do the same process, till you create you own taste. Sure, you got some pointers from the people that already know what /bleep/ is about, but they're not directly spoon feeding you because only baby lads need it. We're all grown up in the board.

Good thread...Fuck /bleep/! /bleep2/ is here to say