It doesn't matter who you vote for

It doesn't matter who you vote for.

It's only a matter of time before a serious case is made against her because of public pressure. The nation won't accept anything else for the ISIS money she accepted.

Let alone if any of those emails are found a threat to national security, then she's getting the injection. Of course then, the office will default to the next candidate with the most votes. He's winning either already soo...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=INTwiQdXf64
edition.cnn.com/2016/08/11/politics/donald-trump-hugh-hewitt-obama-founder-isis/
youtube.com/watch?v=9fat63bqvG8
youtube.com/watch?v=tgheRzhCTkc
washingtonpost.com/news/fact-checker/wp/2016/05/19/did-clinton-laugh-about-a-rapists-light-sentence-and-attack-sexual-harassment-victims/
youtube.com/watch?v=e2f13f2awK4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

props to whoever cocks or tributes OPs pic

none of that makes any sense

>the ISIS money she accepted
tinfoil hat set to snug

No, even if she gets invalidated, her running mate would default. That's the point you silly person.

Americans dont care the she CONFIRMED takes campaign money from the same people who fund isis.

They dont care because they are a nation of retarded fuckwads.

And any of them that do care are just labeled "tinfoils".

I hope they get bombed. Hard.

/thread

its literally in her emails saying the same people who funded isis (qatar and saudi arabia governments) gave tons of money to the clinton foundation. try looking something up for a change instead of just going with what you hear on the daily show and facebook

>a serious case is made against her because of public pressure
That's not how the legal system works, though.

>The nation won't accept anything else for the ISIS money she accepted.
Are you talking about the donations to the Clinton Foundation from Saudi-Arabia?

>Hilary accepting ISIS money
I thought the U.S. was giving THEM money, not the other way around

If she is pres, it will be more difficult to prosicute her.

The same individuals within those governments? How can you not tell the difference between getting money from an American ally and getting money from isis?

>its literally in her emails saying the same people who funded isis (qatar and saudi arabia governments) gave tons of money to the clinton foundation.
If you needed the email leaks to find this out, then you are a retard. The Clinton Foundation has been criticised for taking money from Saudies FOR YEARS, although it's controversial, it's hardly illegal.

I mean, you'd have to be living under a rock to not know this from before.

Obama founded ISIS.

He's literally the founder of ISIS.

Regards,
The Pepe God Emperor

>I hope they get bombed. Hard.

That is probably what it would take. But the authorities and media would just blame white Republicans, and the morons would all believe it.

A Muslim Democrat murdered dozens of gays this year. The media blamed white Christian Republicans and a gay parade in New York carried a banner saying the same.

They're fucking morons. Zombies. Imbeciles who will follow their leftist pied pipers straight down the shitter, all the while screaming about how they're victims of racist conspiracies.

By ballot, or by trail, and lastly by public opinion.
We should boycott her, turn our backs on the Democrats, the party that is Bad for America.

Imagine four years of "lock her up!"
Every event "Bill is a Rapist!"

She is invalid.

Impossible, even semen from a sperm bank
spontaneously boils and off flashes rather
than coat that evil smirk.

Please. Either she's a Moriarty-tier criminal mastermind, or she's legit. Either way she deserves major props, and won't be prosecuted.

youtube.com/watch?v=INTwiQdXf64

Is this the bargaining stage of the 7 stages of republican grief?

>Obama founded ISIS.He's literally the founder of ISIS.

He has been proven right.
But you would have to get out of your echo chamber to experience some reality.
Are sweet lies fattening?

>he same people who funded isis
is not the same as ISIS funding her, you fucking dumb bitch
jesus

>(((echo))) chamber
Sup Forums please

Also, you thought I was implying that he was incorrect. I wasn't. I am merely pointing it out.

>Moriarty-tier criminal mastermind
+1
Stop, you'll confuse the less well read, non liberal arts majors.

>criminal mastermind

So engaging in reckless, sloppy coverups where the tech guy charged with eliminating evidence of your crimes does so on fucking reddit, under his normal name, so your "husband" has to cut a deal with the attorney general, which was leaked, makes her a "criminal mastermind?" Who deserves to be let off the hook, despite her criminality?

Just admit it. You don't care if she's a deceitful, incompetent criminal hack who will damage the country because she's on your side, and you care more about power and party than you do about the welfare of America.

Pretty much. They know tomorrow is going to be a disaster for them. They are now in the final days of their glory. Tomorrow, the people of the United States of America are going to once again bitch slap their candidate back into the 1980's. They know this. Hell, at this point they're just hoping to hang on to Congress, much less get into the White House.

We're going to see record amounts of Trump shitposting for the next 36 hours, followed by a week or so of RIGGED shitposting. Then this will all finally fade away.

You have to admit, she got away with it.
Whereas Trump is on tape bragging about raping bitches.

>thinking Moriarty is an obscure reference known only to the super educated high priests of liberal arts

Kill yourself.

Kek'd

Dubs of truth

>He has been proven right.
Yes, Obongo is literally the founder of ISIS.

>she got away with it.

Because the president and his minions fixed the investigation.

If I murder you, and get away with it because I'm friends with the mayor, clearly that's proof of how wily and competent I am and I deserve political power.

The elite ruling class members do not go to jail. We are playing a completely different level.

>I hope they get bombed.

>non educated TV fag detected

shut the fuck up you're the sheep.

>same as ISIS funding her

understand you are being deliberately thick

But if the Sauds pays two foreign henchman, one a terrorist caliphate, the other a US dirty pol, why would that note give a legitimate voter pause?

I enjoyed this. Thanks user.

>You have to admit, she got away with it.

Has she? All future appearences will ring with cries of "Lock her up! Bill is a rapist!"

I am sure that will be dreamy.

You definitely look more competent than a whiny bitch crying RIGGED! every time things don't go his way.

>literally the founder of ISIS.
By his actions, yes you are correct, I agree.

My father in law gave money to St Jude's Children's Hospital and to the IRA. By your logic, that makes the hospital shady.

Friendly reminder that I will flood Sup Forums with images of a laughing Hillary Clinton on the day after the election and bathe in the immense butthurt of the underage edgelords.

No, not "by his actions". He's literally the founder of ISIS. He's a Kenya-born muslim that founded ISIS.

no, but it does make him a terrorist.

She dodged wikileaks bro. Written proof that her and everyone who surrounds her is fucking dirty.

At this point it would take a video of her, podesta, Abedin, weiner, and lynch gangfucking a toddler on top of the american flag smoking blunts wrapped in the Constitution.

Obama literally founded ISIS.

edition.cnn.com/2016/08/11/politics/donald-trump-hugh-hewitt-obama-founder-isis/

So in that account, the Saudis are terrorists.
Granted.

>nuh uh, you!

What a retort. Lol. Good job, zombie.

LOL, no. Nothing in wikileaks was remotely damaging.

>The elite ruling class members do not go to jail. We are playing a completely different level.

How big of a problem is it user, which caliber to cure?

Even though I literally rigged it.

You faggots are unsaveably stupid.

Lol

What a stupid lie

If the hospital knew that your da was funding terror, and they accepted the money, yes they are complicit. Learn to morals.

It's true though. All the Wikileaks emails did was just strengthen or confirm allegations we already knew was true. There was nothing that revealed any new information and nothing in them that would make sure that Hillary got indicted, as Assange claimed it would.

Even the far-right spin doctor Alex Jones couldn't find anything remotely interesting in the emails, and basically called Assange out as a troll that had the right hanging on false hopes.

Honestly, I know you're just parroting your orange mancrush, but what do you think was in Wikileaks that hurt her at all?
Remember, people already knew she is corrupt and dishonest. So what bombshell revelation changed anyone's mind?
Answer: didn't happen

bin Laden was a Saudi, so that's a given. That said, not all Saudis are terrorists. Just like not all Irishmen supported the IRA.

>Get Americans killed
>Get a high five

lol

Jail would bring relief

LOL, bullshit

Hillary buttplug was Alex' finest hour.

>Sup Forums

o you realize you are on Sup Forums not Sup Forums you CTR tourist? And you want $15/hr...

It's proven beyond any doubt that the Saudies financed Al-Qaeda, and were essential in establishing terrorist training schools in the Balkans in the 90s. There are ties to Islamic State as well.

Saudi-Arabia is a two-faced jew-like ally. They have no troubles with taking money for oil and at the same time giving that money to terrorists that want to harm the west.

They're even worse than Israel, that developed nukes behind our backs.

>He's literally the founder of ISIS. He's a Kenya-born muslim that founded ISIS.

Source?

See Obama was the most valuable player in founding ISIS.

Saucier pleaded "not guilty" to charges he took and retained pictures of classified spaces and knowingly destroyed evidence to disrupt an ongoing investigation. Saucier's attorney said his client denies any wrongdoing and is "vehemently denying the charge of espionage." ... Saucier told the FBI in an interview that the phone was his but that he didn't take the pictures, according to the criminal complaint. The FBI alleges that after the interview, Saucier went home and smashed his laptop, a camera and an SD card. Pieces of the laptop were found in the woods behind Saucier's grandfather's house in another part of the state, according to the criminal complaint filed by the FBI.

Sounds innocent!

>you realize you are on Sup Forums not Sup Forums
Yes? Your point?

You do know that Sup Forums is frequently used for collaborating floods of other boards, yes?

Hillary will start a war and use it to direct attention away from herself, and she'll totally get away with it too.

>knowingly destroyed evidence to disrupt an ongoing investigation.

Sounds Familiar.

If you thought that Comey saw the light and was gonna do his fuckin job, you're an idiot. The only shit they do, they do because she allowed it or ordered it.

The re-opening was to divert attention from Wikileaks. The closing and 2nd exoneration yesterday was to give her the edge she needed going into the 11th hour. Like a gravity assist or gravity swing or whatever the fuck it's called.

If she wins, and she may well, then the final stone is in place, and the Clinton Crime Syndicate will officially be a sealed, insulated government unto itself, an oligarchy protected by an immune system, and the United States of America will have been officially, irrevocably lost.

"Give us Barabbas! Give us Barabbas!"

May you all burn.

Hillary the hero America deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt her. Because she can take it. Because she's not our hero. She's a silent guardian, a watchful protector.

HILLARY
youtube.com/watch?v=9fat63bqvG8

Video of Huma Abedin that Every American Needs to See
youtube.com/watch?v=tgheRzhCTkc

"I didn't take those pics on my phone that I tried to destroy"
And this is the Trumptard's example of a victim.

You are an imbecile
>Comey re-opened the FBI investigation when she was ahead by 9, subsequently erasing most of her lead, because she wanted him to
go outside, get some fresh air

>bragging about raping

He said if you have high social and economic status, "women let you do whatever you want", not "I can do whatever I want to women because of my social and economic status".

Get fucking real.

Meanwhile Killary laughed about getting a legit rapist off the hook.

Or you know, an example of someone that committed similar crimes to Hilldog.

>C: "You scrubbed the emails after being given a subpoena"

>H: "You mean with a cloth"?

And this is the Hilltards example of a victim

Arkansas and this guy gets Her.

>jew-like

a myth
washingtonpost.com/news/fact-checker/wp/2016/05/19/did-clinton-laugh-about-a-rapists-light-sentence-and-attack-sexual-harassment-victims/

>Comey re-opened the FBI investigation when she was ahead by 9, subsequently erasing most of her lead, because she wanted him to

Have you seen the rebound, slapnuts?

By exonerating her a 2nd time, she comes out looking even better. Passing the 2nd """investigation""" makes her seem truly clean to more people.

Lynch and Comey are in her pocket and have been for a while.

She's a crook, though. (You're responding to me)
I don't like her at all. But Trump is even worse, and his cultists are black holes.

>when she was ahead by 9

*Sigh* It is obvious you have not read the
Podesta emails, the instructions he gave to pet
media on how the create "over samples" so the
results will always come up positive for Hillary?

< Clinton's always be cheating & corrupting...

Now who is the imbecile?

tens of millions of votes cast in the interim
dumbass

still you

>But Trump is even worse, and his cultists are black holes.
>His Cultists

You retarded?

Sure kid

"NYT & WashPo" "our media" - Hillary leaked Podesta emails

>I don't like her at all. But Trump is even worse

< this

nope
Here's Trump praising Nancy Pelosi - he gave her 50k the year Dems took the house and she became speaker.
She's the GREAAAAATTTEEESSST!

Because the audio tape right there for you is to hard to hear with a dick in your mouth?

>still you

Confirmed Clinton supporter.
Facts? Cuck! Cuck! Cuck!

>rich people giving to politicians to get what they want
surprise?

youtube.com/watch?v=e2f13f2awK4

She doesn't seem to be laughing about the rape itself, but she defended the sack of shit knowing he was a sack of shit, got him a lighter sentence, and put him back out on the street.

She has a sort of light-hearted, blase outlook on it all too.

How the fuck is Trump worse than the head of this worldwide crime corporation?