Nigger hate thread

nigger hate thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Ildtq20FK7I
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Passing_(racial_identity)
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>nigger hate thread
>posts nothing
bomb yourself coon

look for "i can" on google images...

Infinity dubs of truth

Top kek

Pepe is literally Kek, the ancient Egyptian god of primordial darkness, black.

>yfw you're unironically worshiping Kek, a black god that the ancient Egyptians worshiped, when you post Pepe

Kek.

I am really trying to understand how you can hate a black person because they're black. As a white man born and raised in Serbia where the only black people you see are tourists or are here on business. I'm not a even that good of a person but I can't share your hate at any level.

I like you.

>Top kek
>yfw every time you say Kek, you're worshiping a black god.
See:

Cuck confirmed, enjoy your half black moxed nigger mutts.

You just said it yourself. You never have to put up with them so you can't relate. If you lived in America for a bit you would understand why blacks are so hated.

You might not like me but yo sister does

You've never even met a black person, Timmy. Things you see on tv or the Internet shouldn't get you so butthurt.

insecure white man thread

Probably OP sister

White beta thread

I've actually seen quite a significant amount of these interracial couples. Thousands even, maybe millions by now. It shouldn't affect anyone since anyone here doesn't even know these people. Even if they did know the white girls, why would it be any of their business who their boyfriend is?

LA fag here, I've known quite a few and a lot of them are pieces of shit. I wouldn't say they're all bad though

let me give you a real red pill

i dont give a shit if you are black or white, you are all americans to me, who fucking bombed my country and i am still pissed about it. so you can both get fucked. i dont give a shit.

Grower=/= shower

I know a lot of white pieces of shit too. The difference between the black pieces of shit and the white pieces of shit is that the blacks who are not pieces of shit are REALLY not pieces of shit and are quite the opposite. The blacks who are not pieces of shit are much better at not being pieces of shit to other people. The white people who aren't pieces of shit, are REALLY STILL pieces of shit because they constantly are concerned with pointing out all the black pieces of shit without any regard for the blacks who are not pieces of shit. The white people who are not pieces of shit do well in life and all that, but they are STILL pieces of shit for being hypocritical, delusional CUNTS.

Damn son. What country?

I know plenty of white people who aren't racist at all. Honestly in my experience black people are the most racist. I'm not even white I'm a filthy beaner

I keep reading this exact same post in threads like this and it is just weird
>you don't hate blacks because you don't have to interact with them all the time like me
I interact with blacks all the time too and I have the complete opposite impression of them that you apparently have. In person blacks are pretty friendly and funny
If you ask someone black for directions or to help you with something they are more likely to help you than someone white.

Other fag here.

Fact, that you need to ask is pretty sad, you know.

Honestly, the redpilled blacks know not to trust even the whites that claim they're not racist or appear not to be racist. There is something universal about your people. In private is where you show your true sentiments. We know you all essentially have that same feeling of superiority, which is the basis of racism. It's the reason the racists always claim that their whole race is superior, rather than saying "I'm superior, but not because I'm white." You say you're superior "because" you're white.

The difference between a white racist and a white who says he's not racist stems from the fact that the latter is lying about it.

We all know you're racist. No one of your people can overcome the amount of brainwashing you've received since your birth.

Japan? There's a lot of countries the government has bombed though.

Get over it you fucking gook

Very based and experienced post. But the guy already said he's a beaner.

>There's a lot of countries the government has bombed though.
That's why he said it's pretty sad you need to ask.

haha, stay mad white boys

I see a lot of Mexicans claim they're white, which is absurd even if they are full blooded Spanish. The Spanish were a mixed race before they even came to the New World.

>Moors conquering Iberia (Spain and Portugal)
>also Italy but that's a different subject

Im getting head from a native girl soon. Afterwards i plan on fucking her. Once this is complete i will have fucked a woman from every race. Feelsgoodman.Jpeg

>Im getting head from a native girl soon.
Traps are not girls.

u mad?

I just said I'm not white you cuck. I know this is bait but I'll respond anyways. I'm sure some white people do think they're superior but it definitely isn't all. In black neighborhoods that's not even the problem. They have an inferiority complex and don't look up to improving their life. It's not just a black people thing either It's poor people in general. They always want to find someone to blame and get mad at for their problems. A lot of times that happens to be white people and the government. I'm speaking from experience.

>I just said I'm not white you cuck.
You need to calm down.
See:

i am becomming less and less racist. i even symphathise with some of them. is that because i get older?

What are you even trying to say dumbfuck. Do you really think hispanics aren't fully white because of arabic blood? That's so retarded

Well, latinos are a special kind of type. They were mass raped into a hybrid race and they do not have any spine. So instead of standing upright and saying they are proud latinos, they suck the white man's dick and push to be considered white as much as possible. Personally I do not care about details in genetics though. Someone light skinned is someone light skinned for me.
My personal problem with them has more something to do with nationality and culture. And what you said is one of their repulsive flaws.

All I see are white girls riding on their pack mules, so what?

That post has nothing to do with what I said.

Yes, and the human brain doesn't fully develop until around 21ish. We aren't the same people we were 10 years ago, same for 10 years from now.

This guy worships black cock so much he tries to Shoehorn it into everything

I'm white and racist. Gotta love hating on them Goddamn Koreans. I'm cool with everyone else but I just hate those little slant eye motherfuckers. Motherfuckers ruin mobile games.

youtu.be/Ildtq20FK7I

>sub-Saharan African blood
Can't be pure white if you aren't full white.

Calm down Pablo. Yes, white people do not consider you to be one of them. At least not really. Just like no one thinks fair skinned and light eyed middle easterners are white. Although they are caucasian and, as said, have light skin sometimes.

>Abort black babies
>Black guy wearing the shirt
Can't be a baby daddy when there's no baby

>they suck the white man's dick and push to be considered white as much as possible.

Exactly, this is called being cucked.

>Egyptian
>Black
Pick one

Niggers hit on every blond women they see.
Mean while sjw blame the cis male.

True. People are much more divided by class than by race or religion.

Here comes the retardation.

>*for harassment and cat callin

That's why you don't mind them you've met met them if you've been around them you'd understand

See:
>ancient Egyptian
>white

Choose one.

You mean !=

Not even hispanic, just pointing out your stupidity

IQ?

Either anime trash or muslim either way oven tier

Ooga booga what's going on in hyeah!?

>Niggers hit on every blond women they see.

>be class representative in 10th grade
>some 8th graders are throwing shit out of the window
>teacher orders me to get them
>90% of them happen to be girls
>they end up having to clean up the shit they threw out while I have to oversee it
>blonde alpha stacy starts to flirt with me
>asks me in front of every one if it's true that black guys have big dicks
>fast forward to next weekend and I'm fucking her in her room
We don't always have to hit on them, Jeremy.

Niggers gonna nig

You are the same type of cucked Latino that thinks you can apply the word "American" to whatever third world country you came from. I've seen your type argue that "anyone from North America and South America is American because it's all America." You are literally cucks who desperately want to feel white so you can fit in.

The United States redefined the term American to only mean citizens of the USA.

You didn't point out anything. You were just being in denial while I'm stating the facts. Do you think a race that invents something like the "one drop rule" accepts hispanics as white? In that case the term hispanic would not even exist to identify those people in question.

>fat black kid
>make story up on Sup Forums
>make them think im not virgin
>???????
>profit

I'm 6'2 and weigh 176lbs.

This. I have distant relatives who had hidden black ancestry, they were more white than quadroons, we share the same black ancestors. They were able to move up North where no one knew they had black ancestry and passed for white gain the rights of whites up there. They looked so white you couldn't tell, with green eyes and dirty blonde hair, some even with blue eyes. But they had African ancestry. We met at a family reunion. I'd never know they were black.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Passing_(racial_identity)

double trips dont lie. White women love black cock

I don't hate brown people. I just hate filthy nigger coons.

Bullshit, this only goes for the lowest of the lowest classes.

Some of us dudes do, too.
Actually, i just like big cock of any color.

Gross.

OOGA BOOGA

arabs had cousin marriage for centuries.

Genetics are not like paint, you have allele in genetics some genes are dominate to others.
So you wont get nice pretty colors and shit.
You get brown. (btw this happens with paints as well if you blindly mix them. i have finger painted enough in my life to know this )
Preventing this regression to the mean avg is in fact protecting diversity and the unique specialized traits of humans that would simply disappear by gene mixture coming from outside the group that developed these unique advanced traits and ability's, resulting in regression to the mean avg and loss of this trait/ability.
Especially if this new genetic admixture is inbred.
Not having the diverse groups isolated from each other, developing and evolving unique traits and abilities does not allow the population groups to adept to disease etc and survive bottleneck events.
We need to protect this diversity and ensure the survival of the genetic uniqueness of these groups and not have them regress to the avg norm which is void of ability and specialization of genes.

The inbreeding presents another problem as their genetics are dominate. Because Europeans and Asians have more population groups and much shorter / younger family trees, the African and arab genetics are more dominate.

The media is using the term genetic diversity for a old population group who lived in isolation for a long time. This is where the misconception of African Negroids being more genetic diverse comes from aswell (the African family trees are older and have longer branches but the rest of the world haves more family trees.

Because of this long isolation these genetic groups gained genetic dominant genes true interbreeding and strengthening genetics by keeping a selecting the same set of genetics over and over again generation after generation(inbreeding).

All other so called junk DNA, that causes the unique mutations needed for evolution and diversity decay with every copy, reducing mutations within the population group.

This is the cause of "regression" to the average mean denominator.

Tl;dr eruopean asian genes are regressive, they will regress when bred with dominate arab or african genetics causing the disappearance of them.

You need less then 5% to cause this genetic shift, most european countries have 10% of their demographics being african/arab. most only have around 60% 70% of their native population left.

This is genocide.

Did you know that the genetic differences between every single human is less than about 0.1%? And that this difference is far less than humans are related to every other primate that ever existed?

>This is genocide.
This is retardation.

Utter fucking bullshit, you have far more population groups within humans then with in chimps for example.

You are a liberal with zero rebuttal or argumentation.

Then explain why you can't fuck a primate and have children, but it can be don't with every "race?"

Pure retardation.

>done

fixed

>Niggers
>Human

humans fucking primates?
>Use of grammar that is not to be understood.

I'm a white guy living in Detroit and I deal with blacks probably way more than you do. They're no better or worse than us.

You just had shitty patenting.

Actually there are blood types with in humans that when they breed the mother will die from blood poisoning as the child will have a bloodtype that is not compatible with the mother.

Being able to breed with other population group with in the genome simple means they are subspecies.

Then how come Jamal can fuck your white mother, your white sister, your white aunts, your white girlfriend, your white wife and produce children?

The ability to procreate is the basic proof of the genetic similarities.

Nice meme though, but memes aren't real. The truth is real.

Y'all aint bout shit.