Have you already given up love? How old were you when you gave up? Sex is easy to find, love is imposible

Have you already given up love? How old were you when you gave up? Sex is easy to find, love is imposible.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qYYH1TCwWtQ
youtube.com/watch?v=HEXWRTEbj1I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

bump

what is love?

bby don't hurt me

lol

Baby don't hurt me

No morse

youtube.com/watch?v=qYYH1TCwWtQ

Wow everyone here is so bitter they would just ignore the thread. Was 18 when I lost it. Probably wont even bother to find one, because i wont.

yeah.
Been with my gf for 7 months, after some "light" drug addiction+alcoholism combo.
am pretty much clean now except for a party every month or so.
I don't love her, i only love booze, weed, and mdma.
also vidya gaems

I give up love and also hope

Why not find out!?
Ever tried that!?
It ducking works!

"Hey! You!! All the way over there~!!
This person wants to fuck your guts out, but is afraid and self conscious because stupid languages used for survival and shit!!!"

> *gasp*
> *blush*

Yes! You! Go and... fucking, get a room~. Bye.

I was about 16 and met the chick I planned on losing my virginity to. I was a hopeless romantic and had a feeling we were gonna be married one day. I courted her slowly, like a fucking white knight, m'ladying all the way. The week prior I asked her out. We both got drunk the day it was supposed to happen and she ended up hooking up with one of my buddies instead, at my house, in my bedroom.

I gave up on love that day and am now married very happily to a woman that I am incapable of loving. I can't love anyone.

Kind of hard to write it down.

Why did you marry her?

She has rich family and we get along well and sex is great.

So you are friends and have good sex? Fuck me if thats not love.

Oh and don't get me wrong, I didn't marry my virgin cuckchick. She's just the one that shut the door on my ability to love anyone

Meh not the same at all.

i gave up on love about 2 weeks ago, while i was breaking up with my gf, age 19

I tried.

> shrug

So then I really have no idea what love is

As a married man I can confirm that OP is correct. It's impossible to find love. Love finds you.

Dude.. really? I didnt expect someone here actually saying something like that.. I stand correct you are 100% right. Now to the question. What happens when love doesnt find you?

you can find love after you stoped looking for sex

be ne 25yr married no kids and the sex is soooo.... goooodddd! FAGOT!

Sex feels good on the moment ofcourse, but after that I still feel as empty as before. Sex is a habit like smoking and I wont quit it. But deffinetly no what im after anymore. Just getting it when I feel the need for it.

Dumb.

Are there any killers pretending that love and sex is killing people and shit?

Am I the target for exposing this?
Am I wrong now for not caring what another mind will frame me with?

You can ignore me.

Ofcourse love and sex arent killing anyone they are one of the best feelings in the world. Honestly I didnt understand the rest of what you said

My job here is done.
Enjoy the trails of data.

I don't know why you're all in such a rush to "find love".

It wears off pretty quickly. About 10-11 months.

And don't believe the couples who say they're still madly in love after five years - that's bullshit.

I had real love once, it started when I was 16 and lasted until I was about 21, she was the only person in the world I could tell anything to and wouldn't be judged. We just grew apart because when my dad died I became really depressed and couldn't get up out of my slump, it got too much for her to take anymore and we finished. Since then I had a few emotionless relationships but I never shifted the depression. I gave up even dating for a couple of years to try and ground myself and find outside happiness but it wasn't working, I started doing everything right in my life to battle depression even though I wasn't feeling any good effects from it I was determined to do good each day but I felt empty every moment of every day. A few months ago I met a girl and we clicked, we got on so well and had so much in common she became my best friend and my only meaningful friendship in years, we would talk every moment we could, and I fell completely for her but when I told her how I felt she didn't feel the same and even though we've tried to maintain the same friendship I've lost my confidence with her and things aren't the same at all. I don't even know what to say to her and when we would talk my mind would be empty as I tried to think of things to say. Now we aren't talking anymore and I feel more depressed than ever. I've lost the motivation to do any of the things I was doing to "improve" my life, of just fill it to try and mask the emptiness that never left. I don't tell anyone how I'm feeling because I don't want to be a depressing burden to people, nobody wants to hear this shit, they have their own problems to deal with. But you guys have no choice if you've read this far.

Thats a good point of view friend, thanks for sharing it. And im not sarcastic. Im just not that sure that it wears off after roughly a year.

Thats the point of being Anons here bro. Let it all out, we feel you

The hormones that make you feel in love wear out in about a year. There was a study on it but I'm too tired to search for it.

No self confidence, ugly fucked up teeth, no personality, brain fog killed my wit and intellect long ago, I'm awkward and subconscious during sex and I'm a premature ejaculator. Last few times I had sex I had no joy from the experience even though the girl was understanding of all of the above. I'm broken and empty.

i found love, i think. GF of two years. but im still sad. just find existence so unnecessary. my gf knows about my sadness. sometimes i get drunk and cry lying in her arms while she tells me its ok. I still dont understand why she loves me and copes with my patheticness

gave up ages ago realised that love is just a chemical reaction which makes us want to have sex and reproduce and seeing how the end goal in life is reproduction and how many times youve done it then one night stands with a pin hole in the condom will do you just fine

youtube.com/watch?v=HEXWRTEbj1I

don't hurt me no more!!!

Nope. 39 years old, married with children, happier every day.

*smarter everyday also is your name dustin

Someone finds your body hunched over a computer some weeks after you die, with an overflowing ashtray and empty bottles all over the place.

Or you learn to be happy without love, live for yourself, find your happiness in being alone, if you can, maybe you and an attractive person can settle for each other for the companionship, and your body will be found hunched over a computer, surrounded by bottles and empty cigarette packets, the day/after you die.

How old were you when you met her?

I cant be alone. Ive tried really. Im just not that type of person. I get that many of the people here say that they are happy alone but I doubght that many of them actually are. Im scared of being alone

I'd love to have a girl like that, but if I did I would hate myself even more for being like this.

Love didn't make me want to have sex I just wanted to talk to this girl all the time and share things with her and be in her company.