Gf has rape fantasy. She told me she wants me to chase her around the house, rip her clothes off...

Gf has rape fantasy. She told me she wants me to chase her around the house, rip her clothes off, whip her with a belt and rape her. I have to admit it turns me on but should I secretly record it in case she lies later on if we break up and she starts lying and says I raped her for real? Thanks

it's a setup.

Yes.

Of course you should tape it, you never know what could happen in the future. Make sure that you have multiple cameras cover your whole house. That way you can watch the chase after, and in case you decide to rape her wherever in the house you please.

Then share it with us.

also, videotaping someone without their knowledge and consent could be illegal in your area.

even if you record it a jury is still going to send your ass to prison if she cries rape.

Yeah but I want to get her on hidden camera before saying this is all rape play and that she's totally for it.

> thinking that will matter to the DA and jury
enjoy prison

yes, you should. don't be stupid, don't trust her with something like that.

I'd rather pay money for videotaping it, than being in prison for rape

femanon with rape-fetish here. no, you retard, don't do that. why dont you ask her if she wants to record it before going behind her back, you dingus? Also don't engage in rape role play with anyone that you don't trust 100%. Don't forget to establish a safe word.

go to a lawyer and draft a consent form to include a safe word.
state that the acting scene will be recorded and a copy retained with the lawyer for safe keeping.

> next step: never have sex again

if shes jewish maybe all the legal documents will get her warmed up.

Openly record it including her saying she wants it. Secretly make a backup

this is the right course of action

Femanon if you're really a woman please tell me... why are so many of you into cuckolding nowadays, especially with black bulls. I've heard so many women bringing up "cuckolding" in regular conversations with their gfs is cuckolding going mainstream?

i have no fucking idea man. its nasty

Filming the act will be difficult to set up.

Far better to sit her down and have a quick talk to make sure she says yes, and film that.

Yeah I was thinking about this sitting her down at the table and saying "okay, are you sure you want the rape role play? Comfortable about it" stuff like that

Fuck I wish you lived in LA live to date a woman like you who loves sex but isn't a degenerate bitch about it

I SWEAR I WOULD NOT DO IT

Can you not just write up a consent form?

... and hide it very well
but I am sure she would say no to this

Someone post that gif from Irreversible.

Then she probably intends to use it against you, idiot.

Record her saying she wants rape. Then you're good.

Record her saying she wants rape. With your smartphone, she will not notice
... and you are save

damn picture limit, 2MB. North America damn !! I will now be Islamist!

Have her written consent a week ahead of time, that way it's still exciting and surprising when it happens, but you got dat proof

if you need to ask that question, isn't it obvious...
what are you, 14

This nigga. Saved my ass. She broke up same day and took it to court.

I have been contemplating posting on craigslist an ad for women to fulfill their rape fantasies.

I figure we would get in contact and email back and forth to set up a time, place, safeword, boundaries, etc. And she would have to send me a picture holding up a sign consenting so I could A: be sure its actually her and B: have some proof.

Then I go to the designated place throw on a mask and do the deed to her specifications and leave.

Sounds like a horrible idea that would probably ruin my life but damn does the thought turn me on.