Trout mask replica.

>not the grey cover edition
triggered

Change - The Glow of Love

how can one band be so based

youtube.com/watch?v=AUQpHPPbdCI

that's p bad cover art my dude

good digits

one of the really really early reggaeton releases, it's a fantastic dj mix full of sick ass ragga/dancehall beats that set the groundwork for all of reggaeton, along with some of the first emcees of the genre that no one remembers. daddy yankee is on this, unbelievable the fucker is still making huge hits 25 years later, he sounds so young on this it's funny af

ive never listened to deftones outside of like that one song on rocksmith

why are they terrified

one of the best don cherry albums, he's definitely one of my favorite jazzers

foobar looks so cool and i really wanna switch out of itunes to that but i like being able to see how many plays i've given my songs plus i need it for my ipod

also what's worlds end girlfriend like

katy perry has some good songs but they are not in this album

i've never listened to st vincent or a lot of mu's waifus just to say i haven't listened to them

i like that art style, reminds me of 20th century latin american art

>but i like being able to see how many plays i've given my songs
that's what last.fm is for silly

>also what's worlds end girlfriend like
he's a japanese man who writes cinematic music that combines pop melodies with sampled instrumentation and glitchery

it's the first time I've listened to Seven Idiots in particular but it's pretty different from his usual stuff. This album's very reminiscent of ZUN for some reason

youtube.com/watch?v=TsjdYLSTaAY

They're a post-rock band.

Also nice trips

vimeo.com/180369413

Where you from, my man? Puertorrican here and desu I hate reggaeton

Fav album of the year so far, though I also really liked the new Necks album

>that's what last.fm is for silly
but does last.fm save all my previous listens i want everyone to see i've listened to lambent material like 41 times

i never got how it worked so i never bothered using it, it seems to be dying now

that sounds pretty interesting, might check them out

hi terminus

ayoooo im from puerto rico too! i can understand why everyone hates reggaeton but it was a big part of my childhood and now with its renaissance in the past few years i started ironically getting into it to blend with the normies / have fun with my friends. now i unironically like it help

does this album sound like the album cover
new necks was quite nice but i didnt like the "theres no track list you create the order you want to make it a 'different experience' every time" like lmao dudes that's called shuffle play not a different album experience

youtube.com/watch?v=JeOcFHigyAs

HOME is warm music, i wish i could make this stuff

¡Mi hermano! It was a big part of my childhood too, and I get the whole getting into it ironically to be able to have a good time with normies and shit, but idk, I don't think I could bring myself to actually listen to it, especially the new trap stuff (although, can we really call that reggaeton?)

Anyway, what kind of music do you mainly like? You like any of the local indie bands? Where you from? Bayamon here

ayo i was just listening this today

>I don't think I could bring myself to actually listen to it, especially the new trap stuff (although, can we really call that reggaeton?)
im not as big on the trap stuff, i don't think it qualifies as reggaeton. 21st century reggaeton has been slowly going away from the genre's roots and slowly turning into rap in spanish. they seem to follow the same trends as the american rap scene.

I have a varied taste, but in recent months i've been getting into a lot of jazz, ambient, and electronic music. i don't follow the scene too closely but i love campo formio, been dying to go to one of their concerts but i live far away from the scene! i wanna go to La Boveda, where all the weird shit happens, but man i can't afford to go across the island at 11pm on a Thursday just to see weird noise acts.

Arecibo here ayy

these guys are nice but oh my god every song is the same thing

what's the best free music player for android compatible with the lastfm scrobbler?

Been meaning to check out La Boveda, and I've only been able to check out La Respuesta and some shows at La Casa Ruth Hernandez (Fantasmes and Los Bronsons.) Campo Formio is sweet af though and I'd love to go see a noise show around here.

Anyway, it was nice chatting, capitán, but I gotta bounce. Good to see fellow puertorros on here.

Big Moe - City of Syrup

This is really good so far.

youtu.be/n1VTcJfL7RE

I really like dis.

This

HEY

checkem

youtube.com/watch?v=ea2WoUtbzuw

Clair de Lune - Debussy, my grandma used to play it all the time, also was on the game Adrift and it was fantastic for drifting through space, will always be a top notch piece of music. Hope it lasts a very, very long time. I think it will. So good

>shake hands with a trap
no thanks that's GAY

this looks interesting

good stuff

how big do you think RDJ's schlong is

I want an MF DOOM mask

what was wound...

she has pretty hair

love his playing, my fave trumpeter

are they scared of life after college

hey look dean blunt

Not gay at all, just chill Jap garage rock

>how long you think RDJ's schlong is

it's gotta be pretty big, those girls wouldn't have otherwise go'd to his limousine

the new Minus The Bear album.

it's not bad, but it makes me wanna listen to their better albums more than anything.

not bad desu