So, how bad did i fuck up Sup Forums?

So, how bad did i fuck up Sup Forums?

What's a fuck up?

what's the story?

mate apologize thats your mum you dad is right

Post the story fag, we need more context

OP here. Me and my mom started arguing over some little shit, and i got so fed up i kicked a hose in my yard and it sprayed her with sewage. We kept yelling so i took her car and drove through every red light with a camera i could find. Probably racked up about 13 tickets. I slept at the train station last night in my car then went to a strip club.

jesus did you call her a whore or something?

Are you fucking retarded

holy shit, you have issues.

why the fuck is there sewage in your hose

You fucked up very bad

lol

Right?

welp considering your dad tells you need to apologize for what you said to her... that cant be good

It's absolutely retarded but you'll be fine

quit being a punk kid. your mom is mad because she knows her son is a fucking crybaby immature faggot. be an actual adult, listen to your dads advice and be glad you can talk to your mom

Me too~.

How? It used RNM. There's no such thing as a fuck up. Unless the impossible is or was possible... which is impossible. XD

OP I know how to fix both your problem and your parents problem
>Got to the hardware store buy a really strong and durable rope and a stool
>Go back home and find a nice support beam that can hold the weight of your body
>And fucking hang yourself faggot

I agree.
May I please speak to your family?

(Lol, it's ok.) Shhh.

Satellite or hands?

Trailer trash/10

yes, apologize you little shit. you are quite clearly in the wrong. jfc

honestly i was going to call your dad a massive beta faggot for the "no matter what she does" line, since some women in particular really need to be fucking told
but after reading i think you should just kys

OP here. I just found out they are kicking me out for good. I dont have anywhere to stay and i dont have a car so i guess im literally sleeping on the street tonight? What do i do?

Do what all the other anons are suggesting and just fucking hang yourself you massive faggot.

Sleep on the street.

>she knows her son is a fucking crybaby immature faggot
/thread

Go on Sup Forums and whine about how you fucked yourself in the ass by being a fucking crybaby immature faggot.

Then crawl back home later and say you're so so so sorry and ask momma to pleeease heat you up some chicken tendies

You should find the nearest multicultural libtard family and live with them. Your new mom won't be your mom, but she'll fawn over you and give you all the attention you need until you can crawl back into the womb and died from adult sids

being this level of retard