The FBI has failed us, Sup Forumsros need to release the dirty on Hillary before its to late

the FBI has failed us, Sup Forumsros need to release the dirty on Hillary before its to late

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/m9kmAAp4yd4
youtube.com/watch?v=m9kmAAp4yd4
youtube.com/watch?v=rGaV_sn1Z8s
youtube.com/watch?v=U06jlgpMtQs
youtube.com/watch?v=B1cLv1dHhN8
liveleak.com/view?i=d12_1465605437
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

lol, delusional trumpster trash can't admit when they're defeated

I'm a Hillary guy and I find this picture hilarious. Look at her sprint. Look at all that stamina.

muslim, mexican, homosexual, native american, disabled, african american, woman shaming

on fire!

>30 years in public eye
>Still no charges

give it up scrubs

We all know how corrupt Hillary is. The problem is that her supporters don't care.

youtu.be/m9kmAAp4yd4

TFW Mom grounds you from Twitter

>trumpster trash
ok that is funny

if you're gonna vote for trump you should probably do all of us real americans a favor and just kill yourself

Hillfags, watch this video about based Hillary sticking it to the system.

youtube.com/watch?v=m9kmAAp4yd4

#ImWithHer
#RecordCorrected

Repost this on social media so your friends can avoid world war 3 and vote for a better, safer America

no the real problem is that she isn't corrupt and you trumplodytes are fucking idiots

There is a saying "rouba mas faz". Sure, he steals, but he gets things done... and well I'm ok with Hil. Good politician, knows her shit, will be good for this country.

You republifags should be grateful - shes pretty fucking conservative. Wish we could have run Sanders. He would have mopped the floor with that fag trump.

Trump is dishonest as fuck, and if you don't know that, you haven't researched your own candidate. He brags about buying politicians lol.

Sup Forumsros never had the dirty you cretin. It aws obviously a shitpost you trumpsuckers took seriously because you already knew he had no fucking chance.

inb4 'rigged' crybabies start throwing the rattle out of their prams.

>avoid world war 3
Straight up putin propaganda there btw. I LOVE that Trump is such a pussy on russia - old school conservates are purple with anger. Soft on russia, oh god... there won't be no WWIII you fucking idiots.

But you know that Trump is so fucking incompetent, you need the spectre of nuclear war to make him seem palatable.

holy trips can't lie. Seriously though, a woman kicked Trump around, won't let him post on twitter fucking LOL. What a little crying bitch. God Emperor my ass.

Genders of Trump supporters:
Male, Female

Genders of Hillary supporters:
Agender, Androgyne, Androgynous, Bigender, Cis, Cisgender, Cis Female, Cis Male, Cis Man, Cis Woman, Cisgender Female, Cisgender Male, Cisgender Man, Cisgender, Woman, Female to Male, FTM, Gender Fluid, Gender Nonconforming, Gender Questioning, Gender Variant, Genderqueer, Intersex, Male to Female, MTF, Neither, Neutrois, Non-binary, Other, Pangender, Trans, Trans*, Trans Female, Trans* Female, Trans Male, Trans* Male, Trans Man, Trans* Man, Trans Person, Trans* Person, Trans Woman, Trans* Woman, Transfeminine, Transgender, Transgender Female, Transgender Male, Transgender Man, Transgender Person, Transgender Woman, Transmasculine, Transsexual, Transsexual Female, Transsexual Male, Transsexual Man, Transsexual Person, Transsexual Woman, Two-Spirit

Trump DURING 9/11: "Who cares about lost american life. now i have the tallest building" "

youtube.com/watch?v=rGaV_sn1Z8s

>trump is dishonest
pretty sure he isnt the one with all these corruption scandals.
a vote for her is a vote for status quo with the establishment and the intrest of the ones in power than have been fucking you over for the last decades.
i dont like trump but he is the better choice here by far, sanders was also a choice but failed even when most people supported him over hillary since his intressts arent aligned with those on top

>all these corruption scandals

and you want us to take your opinion seriously

trump loving bigot do humanity a favor and off yourself.

It's already too late. Just let it happen, user. It'll all be over soon.

>pretty sure he isnt the one with all these corruption scandals.

Only because he has never you know... actually served in any office in his life, so they aren't technically corruption. Well, bribing politicians is.

Hillary has a few legit scandals, and a few legit problems - but for spending 30 years in the public spotlight I think she is doing ok. I'd like to have a president who isn't such a dick suck to corporations, but I don't know how to get that done. Trump isn't that person either ( notice he is deregulating banks, where at least Hillary wants to strengthen those regulations ).

As far as scandals go, Trump has so many they don't even register anymore. I'm hoping that after his fraud case goes to trial... that AGs across the country prosecute him. They are using RICO statutes to sue hiim you know - like the shit they use for organized crime. Part of me things that he ran because it will help him escape any verdict on appeal. He can cry about how any jury pool is poisoned.

I'm sorry, but did The Donald(TM) already lose? Oh, that's right. The election isn't even over yet. In fact, it's only 36%. Does not having the lead at 36% count as a loss? Is that what you're saying? Because if you're saying that I can assure you that you're wrong. Why would you make this topic when the election is still on? Trumpists are still playing right now and they have been the best party in the US for how many terms now? [Editor's Note: Not even one.] He's against one of the worst Secretaries of State in history who just happen to have a lead because they're feeding off the projections of the voters. But you know what? They still fucking suck. The Donald(TM) is one of the best fucking candidates in the Trumpist party, it was 50/50 last month and would of won the debate if the nasty woman didn't cheat. Maybe you should shut the fuck up before you make retarded topics like this. You know why? Because you're going to be embarrassed when The Donald(TM) wins and someone bumps this topic. Oh look at that, The Donald(TM) just got west virginia, just like Bush did. Are you a fucking drunk? Are you retarded? Are you autistic? You are a fucking idiot and you should never make a topic on this board again and I'm fucking serious. I almost have a feeling you're the only guy making all these anti-The Donald(TM) topics because you're a faggot hater who doesn't like the Trumpists because they're good. Fuck you, be good at something in YOUR life and then maybe try to troll these fucking teams on the board, like I give a fuck. It's so easy to spot out your threads now, you're a retard. Always doing stupid shit like this. Why don't you try to be a good poster? Just for once? For once in your fucking life try not to make a topic like this. That's just you, you're always right at getting it wrong. Fuck you. You are nothing.

Countless third party investigations, millions of tax payer dollars, thousands of collective man hours... and what?
An email from an unverifiable internet source showing Brazile tipped off the HRC campaign about a few town hall questions? That the DNC disliked Senator "B.S." with no actual evidence of sabotaging his campaign?

"IT'S RAMPANT CORRUPTION!!!"

Trump supporters, Bern-outs... you're pathetic.

She turned me into a stone once

I erm.. got better

It's already too late. With or without that email bullshit, Trump has totally messed it all up by being him. All hail your new overlord Hilary Clinton. I can't wait for all the Trump cucks crying on here over the next few days. It's going to be delightful.

a bit hard to release something that doesn't exist brah

We shall overcome

i know it will be over soon, because we'll all be royally fucked

No, user. We successfully defeated Trump. Everything will be fine now.

>WW3
>Everything fine
Interesting point of view user

im no trumpster, i just dislike morally corrupt people

>believing the WW3 meme

it's already way too late fag. this is going to be a massacre

Hillary's gotta protect those terrorists she armed.

>multiple generals said that a no fly zone in Syria could have very dangerous concequences, even WW3 with Russia
>Hillary wants it since years
>Meme
kk

>speculation
Meanwhile, Russia created an ACTUAL no-fly zone in Syria. And guess what? No WW3.

agreed. i feel like we dodged a major bullet. holy shit. walking around smiling today.

do not worry my brothers

KEK is with us

I know russians are stupid, but why would they shoot down their own planes?

KEK is not going to save a country of morons

remember back in march when anonymous declared war on trump? this is the fruition of that. he'll be wrecked.

oh you think the russian only barred their own planes? is that it? and that if when they ignore it they're not going to shoot down their own planes?

how do you get to this logic? i think this must explain a lot of people who believe conspiracy theories.

I just want the USSR to rise again man

youtube.com/watch?v=U06jlgpMtQs

There isn't any.
Wish the media would report more on Trump dirt tho.
It's out there everywhere.
I guess the media likes a horse race.
 ▲
▲  ▶
   ┌──────────┐
    │ Report triforce  │
   ├──────────┤
    │ Hide triforce     │
   └──────────┘

Only faggots want that.

funny how whoever made this thinks black people are incapable of telling white men apart

Hillfags, watch this video about based Hillary sticking it to the system.

youtube.com/watch?v=B1cLv1dHhN8

#ImWithHer
#RecordCorrected

Repost this on social media so your friends can avoid world war 3 and vote for a better safer America.

no thanks. my mind's made up already. in fact, i already voted for clinton and in a swing state. so you can suck it

liveleak.com/view?i=d12_1465605437

I couldn't live in a swing state, I mean I don't mind sharing the wife but no way am I chucking my Porsche keys in a bowl at a party