Is Sup Forums ready for the glorious Fourth Reich?

Is Sup Forums ready for the glorious Fourth Reich?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=B1cLv1dHhN8
youtube.com/watch?v=5r2ucIadNZA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Cuz that third one was a real success.

>Zionist cuck sucking Israel's cock 24/7 and selling his daughter to a rich jew
>Fourth reich
Please don't disrespect my fuhrer again.

hitler was amazing, but stupid. trump won't make his mistakes

no disrespect intended

Trump has the reading and writing skills of a 4th grader. I think saying Trump is smarter than Hitler might be the most incorrect thing I'll read all week.

he's ivy league educated though

Sorry, user, it ain't happenin.

what I meant to say was that Hitler made stupid mistakes, especially towards the end. And he should've waited to eliminate the jews, fags, and niggers AFTER world domination

WOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

MIND= KABLAMMMOOOOOO

>What I meant to say

See I already don't like you because you don't say what you meant to say the first time. Go fuck your ugly whore mother.

I said what I meant, but it was ambiguous, so I clarified. Faggot. Go suck a black cock

Don't be ambiguous. Be clear every time you speak. Be strong. You know.. that thing you think you become by voting for somebody instead of earning it.

FAAGOOOLLAAAAA

>florida

Hillfags, watch this video about based Hillary sticking it to the system.

youtube.com/watch?v=B1cLv1dHhN8

#ImWithHer
#RecordCorrected

Repost this on social media so your friends can avoid world war 3 and vote for a better, safer America!

Fuck you. I'm /fit/ as fuck. Don't speak when you don't know anything about the person. How's that for a little lesson?

All heil president Trump

Heil.

It is a little lesson I'll give you that...

I'm not even kidding. I don't mind people don't liking Trump. What i hate however is how they seem to know NOTHING on how Hillary fucked up.
Trump said mean thing. Hillary actually did bad things.

I mainly get my information from the internet, i can only imagine how one-sided german media is.

What the fuck does that even mean? English seems to not be ur 1st language mate...

>topkek

It is a little lesson, as in, the "lesson" is "little"

As in it's small

Small being of a size that isn't big

as in your lesson was very puny and worthless and tarded

Also why would you "topkek" if you thought I was illiterate? Illiteracy is a serious problem. You best check yourself.

WATCH THIS BEFORE VOTING

Are you autistic or something?

Clearly no. I think the presence of sarcasm shook you a bit. You didn't know how to deal with somebody not being a complete bore much like the life you lead. You knee-jerk respond to things like this with accusations of autism because you think this is a way of getting the upperhand or, god forbid, you're trying to be funny (I think).

Either way. No. And just for you, my advice is to abandon this way of thinking. Not because it's offensive or hurtful. It's just hacky and it's lame, like you. That's a good reminder in fact. Whenever you're about to say something terribly chliche'd and unfunny, just think of who's typing it, and then stop. It'll fucking save you man I promise.

you guys are wrong.
In fact, trump probably is less dangerous then clinton.
but who knows? I dont know both of them.

The truth is, actually Erdogan is Hitler 2.0.
What hitler did with the jews, he is doing with the Kurds.

this guy needs to be fucking stopped. Trump wont be such a problem.

He is loud, he is in rage, he is probably kinda dumb, he is probably unfriendly and kinda sexistic. But, for the world peace, maybe not the wrong choise, in this "election" of bad and evil.

I don't think Hitler ever had to ask his mommy if he can use twitter

>Wall of text for 5 words
Yep. Autistic for sure.

I actually am disappointed because I tried to help you. This lame shtick will only get you so far, in fact, it's an admission of loss. Oh well...

b im fucking ready im rady Sup Forums im fucking ready i cant wait for this im fucking fufking redy im ready
i a ready khkhhvkvhvhkkhvkuvkjvkkjvvkjkhvu ready khhbihihvihviuviubouboubuouboubiugffhifivivuigiuviuihvi
bihjvhjvhjhvjvhivhkhvkvukkhkhvkhvkhvhvkjbkjbihvvjzcfzgudfjhjfzuzcjvjch
ssrggfygfxhfxhtxztdztdhdthtxhtxztxzrsgrxfgxgaattsrgrtrrtszrsteag
im ready b im ready gviiviuviuvihvizcjgc

Also to add to this, was that a long read for you? Was that a lot of words? Did you find this a difficult and dense feat? Is this small bit of text what you would consider a wall of text?