Today, my girlfriend confessed that she just wants us to be virgins until we die. And when I said I didn't want to...

Today, my girlfriend confessed that she just wants us to be virgins until we die. And when I said I didn't want to, she said "I do so it's final." How am I going to continue my family line now?

Stick it in when she's asleep faggot

take what is yours

break up with her faggot its that simple

Repeat after me. We don't rape.

tell her that you have needs and you will leave her if she won't stop being a stuck up bitch
come on user be alpha for once in your life

technically if he gets married it isn't rape

also technically rape is just a social construct, humans were raping long before the idea of rape or even crime

make children OP, that's yours and hers only biological purpose

I'm trying. Thanks for giving me actual advice.

break up with her and find someone else.
never put your dick in crazy

go back to your cave
not everyone perceives the world as autistic as you

fucking #dunked

actual advice would be flipping a coin on leaving her or not
if you don't like the result, you know what to do.

you are going to leave that scrub for a proper woman who has accepted her biological mandate

Hookers.

Not going to fly. I want to be a father. Not a piece of shit.

Rape.

she's telling you this for because

>A) she's already been getting her hole stuffed and doesn't want you to find out
>B) she wants to end the relationship without looking like the bad guy

more than likely, it's bother. Either which way, you're on the outs. sorry dude, that's just how it works.

I'm slowly coming to terms with this. I fucking hate life man.

most chicks are lying when they say they're virgins anyway. the majority of girls get their cherry popped by 16. anything older than that, and she's either lying or fuckin looney toons.

most chicks that lie about it do so because they aren't really interested in you sexually. perhaps she's getting a social benefit from dating you, or uses the fact that she has a boyfriend already to get laid (yes, that's a thing). other times it's simply because she wants you to buy her things or pay her bills, or even to use you for the "emotional" parts while fucking hot guys that treat her like shit.

not all women are like this.... but in my 32 years I've run into far more terrible women than I have decent, honest women.

Why can't women just go back to being how they used to be?

You got friend zoned by your girlfriend?

kek

OP you know she is probably fucking tyrone right now.