Comfy

comfy

city?

duno i think italy

Literally looks just like Assassins Creed

this is Colombia

Is it Cartago, Colombia?
It instantly reminded me of that one mission in uncharted

How come South America despite being poorer than North America has so many butiful buildings, while North America seems to barely have anything else than skyscrapers?

South America reminds me a lot of Europe, at least the well developed places.

That's because they imitate. The same way Americans immitate Greco romans

because of Spanish colonial architecture. Which wasnt that different from Barroque in Europe.

Washington, D.C. is the most European city in America as far as design and architecture goes.
>no skyscrapers
>not built as a square grid
>architecture is very European not just in a classical/Greco Roman way but like more modern European architecture

Found the Armenian diaspora
Real talk tho, mount Ararat looks very cool from Yerevan

wrong you filth, those old towns are contemporary with european baroque

uk on the other hand is full of shitty neo gothic, puke worthy

DC was modeled after Karlsruhe, Germany. I know that because I used to live there.

good english, idk I was impressed

Never heard a dude outside of america say "real talk tho" that's a different level of fluency. That's natural.

Alright, faggyness over. FUCKING NAZI REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>DC was modeled after Karlsruhe
Kek. Seriously?

no, it was modeled after satanic symbology practiced by their nation planners, which ameriturds themselves embrace... its a disgrace to compare it to any settlement of good willing humans founded on principles of God. wish i was memeing lol

Don't Americans regularly tear down old buildings to place new ones?

but does it have dams?

Spaniards invested a lot more in America compared to the Brittish.Caracas a lone that was a regional capital had a bigger population than the two biggest cities in the 13 colonies.