Anyone worn one of these? Worth it to get regular blowjobs?

Anyone worn one of these? Worth it to get regular blowjobs?

Why would you need to wear one to get regular blowjobs?

Depends on the price of your dignity

Because girls like playing games too....

I met a kinky girl. This appears to be the price of getting blowjobs from someone who probably knows what she's doing: when we're not together, the cage goes on.

Find a girl who's kinky and trusts you to the same level you apparently trust her. Win-win.

It's not a question of her trusting me. It's that she wants all my cum to end up in her mouth, rather than being wasted elsewhere.

Then develop some willpower learn not to wank

I could do that. But she's trying to convince me that chastity is like having her hand around my cock constantly. Which I'll admit sounds appealing.

If you're into it, that's fine - you're into it but you asked if it's worth the regular blowjobs... My answer is there are more self-actualising ways to achieve the same goal...

>inb4 wanting to fuck a black guy while you watch as well for you to get a "non-regular" bj
>wat do?

I've had one on for a week now, its all cool until she says let's try another week, please, for me. It was my idea so at first it was exciting, but i fear it getting out of control.

HECK NO!!! i wont put my little bitty peen in a prison

I'd do it for free.

How long would you say a good time limit is? This girl appears to treat limits and consent as some kind of sacred trust, so I'm probably safe.

>gif related

You fucking moron haha douchbag

How do you wash your dick?

You take it off.

....another one of these threads
>bullshit CB whatever version shit tier garbage
>you can slip your dick out, jerk off, lube your dick up and slide it the fuck back in
>I know this from experience

You're the problem with this shit. It can actually be a really entertaining form of foreplay for extended periods. People like you completely pollute the internet with your fantasy stories so when people not as knowledgeable as me google they just get fed bullshit

She has me break the keys
>I bolt cut at the base of the key so I can still use pliers to use the key
Buys a lock and keeps the keys
>literally buy the same lock set and the keys are the fucking same
Puts a plastic numbered lock on
>literally break the lock and super clue it carefully at the base. Doesn't fucking matter

Grow up, get a prince albert, buy a CB zero or something from steelworxx.de and get the PA fixing. Ensure it has the security lock

Then you can fucking parade about how things are going too far

I'd tell my experiences, but for some reason I think you'd be too retarded to know better. Or you'd bullshit everyone by saying you can't pull it out.

You can wash your dick with a shower hose by putting the water stream through the holes, alongside soap.

Whilst I might at some point be willing to engage seriously in your preferred fetish, I'd rather try it out for a bit before mutilating my dick first.

Yeah, you don't need to go all out in order to have a high security cage. If you get a custom made stainless steel one, and if it is measured correctly, it should be fine.

It's not mutilating your dick.

It's not even close to that

That is a lot of money for something I'm not sure whether I'll enjoy.

Then figure out if it's something you'll enjoy