Be me

>Be me
>White Caucasian female
>Year 2022
>Second trump term
>my ankle monitor is tighter now.
>For my protection
>I'm on probation for getting out of my perimeter 3 times.
>Husband returns from work
>Made dinner for him like good wife
>He grabs me by the pussy as protocol
>And goes to living room to eat dinner
>Husband starts having a heart attack
>Ohno.jpg
>Can't get out of kitchen
>I tried to reach for the living room phone and dile T-R-U-M-P
>"Female unit number 30778919 you're approximating to the end of your perimeter, do you have your husbands written concent?"
>Says my ankle monitor in a robotic trump voice
>Ohfuck.jpg
>Its been a week, Dead husbands smell is unbearable.

On the bright side, hes been spending so much time at home!

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/amp/www.marketwatch.com/amp/story/guid/4B3085AE-12D8-11E6-8A63-05821B538728?client=ms-android-verizon
m.youtube.com/watch?v=9itWsqzFMVo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>dile

lol. I'd suggest you should go back to school, but that's banned for women under President Trump.

RIP user

But President Trump is locked up in a Mexican POW camp located somewhere in Maryland.
Wat do?

one can dream

At least your husband had work, thanks to Trump.

Eh. You tried.

>located President Trump
>execute order Alpha Kilo one-niner
>sending in the cavalry

Trumps an outsider they said
google.com/amp/www.marketwatch.com/amp/story/guid/4B3085AE-12D8-11E6-8A63-05821B538728?client=ms-android-verizon
Then he appoints a member from Goldman Sachs as his treasurer. He sure got you guys good

LoL. sounds about right. trump is a fuck wad that needs to get killed after he loses the election.

Get back in line femanon. Learn your place, if your gender didn't try to tear down society itself this wouldn't have happened.

so?

reported to FBI. enjoy your no knock kid.

Copy and paste they will see it and agree plus claim you're a idiot so please go for it., what's your case retard? explain if you can.

So he's not an outsider. So he is doing the same things that makes people hate Hillary. So it will be business as usual and you just fell for the con job

so?

sure kid

And?

so? can you cry even more kid.
receiving millions for "business as usual" is not like hiring someone to do a job.
don't worry kid you will have plenty of time to whine after he wins tomorrow.

Mmmmm I didn't pose a threat. Didn't say I would do it mmmmmm. Making a suggestive and agreeable comment i'm sure more than half the population would do on there own. You have no case inbred you just mad hes going to lose tomorrow. Hes lacking in the poles esp after he tried to set up Hillary with Russian support. Cry now if you want.. get all those tears out he's already lost they just have to announce it now.

sure kid.

I'm butthurt. the post.

Here this should make you feel better pussies. Good thing trump won't be president or your mothers would get grabbed by the pussy by a random and there's nothing you could do about it. She still might and when she does he will ask your mom while his hand is on the pussy: what are you doing out on the streets bitch you should be in the kitchen making meals for man.

>concent
2/10

You're fucking retarded.

You didn't read the article.. Hahaha he is hiring him for the job

you forgot one of your witty little memes kid.
what did you run away?

yawn. this the best you got kid?

Kill all the Mexicans, get all the white kids off meth, make more white babies. All is good.

sure kid.
I guess all millennials are retarded.

? what? LOL do you English retard ? oh wait, trump supporter.. you have a excuse from class today.

sure kid. I guess the internet is the only place you can feel big.

oh pussy fart we have loads against trump and his moron supporters its endless. Only ammo trump has against Hillary... e-mails. So trump how would you help the people; e-mails, why haven't you filed your taxes trump; e-mails, its global warming real? no, e-mails.

sure kid

>2022
>white Caucasian female

Ask your mom what she thinks is big

this the best you can do kid? call people names on the internet?

this is what happens if Hillary wins. SJWs walking down the street, complete fascism, everyone offended at everything, no freedom, fema camps. Fuck off you liberal cunts.

yawn

trump debate. e-mails.

How old are you user? Are you saying my source is hard or just disagreeing?

Looks like real talk.. I know trump supporters are always looking for hard facts even with hard facts they deny it. I have a recording of trump saying he grabs the pussy would you like sauce?

YOU STUPID DYKE

FOR THE PATRIARCHY!

sure kid

since when was trump Muslim?

sure kid knock yourself out. doesn't matter.
adults aren't worried about childish things like that.

>He sure got you goys good
fixed.

Intelligence isn't your strong point. I get it, that's why you're a shill.

your generation sucks. plain and simple.
no fucking brain at all.
if its on google it must be true.

Well you should be idiot. You're so stupid you don't believe in anything but a orange pile of shit.

hardly kid.

sure kid.

sure kid

>be me
>be 2019
>first trump term
>democrats have senate, republicans split in half between establishment faction and conservative faction
>breaking cable news story: trump left a scrap of bread on his plate after leaving the dinner table
>follow up story about how "pro-freedom" rebels bomb part of the border wall
>reddit front page cheers rebels on
>national debt grows slower since we no longer give nations billions of dollars in slush funding
>91 million people still out of work because number of manual labor jobs have reduced
>SJW's triple in population
>every fucking little thing about how people live is now a big issue that the courts have to make decisions on
>got a new girlfriend
>still living life the way i did before the election
>things aren't so bad

sure kid

Yes marketwatch is now google. You did it. At least millenials can use the internet

yawn..

Nothing to come back with huh, you're just too stupid. just eat shit and please die.

This is what a shill looks like. Give them info about their cadidate selling out and they "yawn"

sure kid. you have to present something first.
that's how it works. sorry you are a social retard.

yawn

MUST WATCH 3 MINUTE SUMMARY:

LoL, sounds like you lost awhile back. Doesn't matter how much is "presented" trump supporters are 100% dumb asses and its real. You would just deny it because all trump supporters are fucking idiots and should be euthanized to save humanity.

Just keep voting for that lobbyist that buys politicians and boasts about it. Yeah he sure is an outsider. Not sure how anyone can vote for an alleged 13 year old rapist anyways

so mindless name calling is a specialty now?
is this what you learned in college?
don't see where that's going to make you any money.

>Be a third-trimester polygender differently-abled overweight pan-demisexual dragonkin
>Year 2023
>Second Clinton term
>On my way back to dorm after my T*QPBLIIAAD2-Sg-Alliance meeting
>Walking through the quad when two white cismale oppressors appear
>Heading for me
>They begin to stare at the 13 inch green rubber phallus I wear on my head at all times
>Raping me with their eyes
>Reach into my fanny pack and retrieve my environmentally-safe mace
>As the oppressors get closer to me one of them raises his hand in a disgusting display of male dominance and privilege
>"Hey" he says
>Ignorant piece of shit doesn't realize that "hey" is an appropriated form of "hay" and that by using it as a greeting he is raping my horsekin br9thers and systers with his privilege
>"N-N-NO MEANS NO" I shout as I spray the cis-scum
>They fall down and start crying their white male tears
>Aw their poor fee-fees
>Stomp them both with my gender-neutral dragon boots
>Patriarchy smashed
>Return home and blog about my horrible oppression on Tumblr

sure kid

sure kid

sure kid

Sounds like you're trying hard and still nothing.. its ok you're a trump supporter a real try hard for nothing just like trump. It will be over soon for you and Hillary will make sure you don't go to war shit yourself and die on the field. I wouldn't want your pussy ass next to me anyways crying and smelling of shit, piss and vomit from you being a large vagina.

"Sure kid"
The fall back for somone who knows nothing
Running out of things to say or do you really think Hillary is still worse? He's doing the same things she does

>implying that doesn't happen now
Have you been to a University campus recently?

>ITT faggots that think anything will change when either of these retards get elected.

faggots spend too much time on "muh prezidant" instead of electing a competent congress.

nothing to see here citizens, just let them keep you looking at the president while they vote in more laws to line their own pockets.

sure kid

mindless implying.
he doesn't agree with me he is a trump supporter.

i think im voting for trump, thks user. i realy didnt know who i was going to vote for. the future looks bright for all MAN kind.

doesn't understand the context of two simple words.
claims to be intelligent. how fedorable.

Because you are idiot. I can spot a low level form of life when I see one hence trump supporter. Even shit is worth something you're worth nothing. You life... is meaningless. You bring nothing..... nothing.. to the table. That must suck knowing this.

>sure kid
>an intelligent response
Oh hahahahha I never thought someone was this stupid before now

sure kid. kek

well you apparently can't read

what I thought pussy.

You're a cuck.

You just said sure kid was an intelligent response

So... Shit Hillary supporters actually think will happen?

>le hillary cares about minorities, she's actually nice meme

She's no better than Trump. She can cause WW3 with Russia. She will cause thousands of deaths while you are happy about how minorities have more rights. She's corruption in human form.

Trump, in the worst case, will make some minorities and sjw's cry. He actually has good relations with Russia. He has no leaked emails that prove his corruption unlike Hillary. He'll actually be fun to watch and his political incorrectness might actually cause some positive change.

Guys just do a second holocaust and kill the jews, where's the problem?

aww. so butthurt all you can do is go on the internet and call others names.
protip loser, it only works if we are face to face.
doing it over the internet only makes you look pathetic.

>kek

Poor kiddo

you can't read kid.
go back and try again.

Newfag detected

>le corruption meme
There is 0 evidence of Clinton being corrupt. ALL of the tinfoil-tier conspiracy theories that have been thrown at her have been debunked.

Meanwhile, Trump's close associate, Chris Christie, is involved in ACTUAL corruption.

sure kid

Trust me little one, if I was in your face you would pretend you didn't know what I was talking about.. you would try to move me to: you have the wrong guy excuse. You would try to talk your way out of a ass beating. Would take your bitch if your beta ass had one in the process.

Newfag

Sure kid

Using words like all isn't the right thing to do, way to be subjective.

wow it gets worse. can't wait for the war that kills off this generation.

Go play minecraft you little bitch