User

user,
when does a woman deserve RAPE?
serious responses only.

Other urls found in this thread:

axtadult.com/video/abella-danger-a-love-hate-fuck-relationship-brazzers/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

When they run for president.

So, you sick fuck want to justify your urge to rape someone?

wow...

If she's a bitch then yes

Mind you im bi so if anyone pisses me off then...
>rape

>serious responses only
KYS, no BS, just KYS

If they falsely accuse someone of rape and win.

Damn Streight, TRUMP IT BBY!!
#hollallfordatwall

It's not "When"

It's all bout "When" the time is right

first let me check'em
second
she deserves when she claims that she stare raped or any other feminist made up raped.
So that she learns what it really means to be raped.

When do they not

I'm gonna need some sauce on that....for research

eh nobody really deserves rape, generally speaking rapists should be thrown into a meat grinder.

If she raped a little girl

source?

Best answer right here.

if she votes for hillary

Kys fgt

Im gonna need the sauce

Nice dubs, now go back to tumblr lady.

A Love Hate Fuck Relationship, Abella danger

>when she murdered your entire family

>when she's kinky as fuck as signs a release waver allowing you to randomly rape her

>when she gets you convicted with false rape actuations

>when she won't let you fuck after two years of being stranded on a deserted island

1. If she falsely accuses someone of rape.
Infinity and beyond. Spoils of war as dictated by the bible.

Grab 'em by the pussy!

When they roll dub dubs.

Sam.nooijen is the facebook of a rapist/blackmailer

when she thinks has the audacity to buy dorito instead of pringle

+1

Comparing cornchips to instant potatoe chips.

When they use that dog snapchat fliter

white knights spotted

a woman never deserves to be raped however I dont think martial rape should be illegal.

Ironic because it will be Trump who get raped in this election.

Thanks user

When her male relative allows it, of course.

stop posting this thread every day you dumb unoriginal faggot

When she is Swedish or German.

yep or ironically raped back by prisoners in jail

Only if she is lesbian.

Nah, though there is a white knight hidden deep within me, shrouded in darkness. I would hope it's in there for everyone in some form, as empathy is about the only thing that makes human kind remotely tolerable and worthy of existence. Serious question, if you see someone being raped, do you just proceed with life feeling that nothing wrong was being done unto that person, a fellow human?

They don't deserve it.

They NEED it therefore they have to EARN IT.

I'll give some insight on this. I've raped more women than I can count or remember. I'm addicted to it. I've been in a committed relationship for 2 years now but I can't stop.

They don't deserve it and there's never a right time to do it. I make enough money to keep things quiet around this town and we only have one bar. Most women don't remember anything even taking place and my gf has learned to live with it.

You also have to understand that serial rape isn't committed by people who find raping women fun or lonely betas. Quite the opposite actually. Ted Bundy as one notable example was by no means out of reach of a woman.

Don't try to psychologically arm-chair me either, no one, including myself understands why I do it. My childhood was fine, I was never bullied and I've never had a problem with women or in any kind of social situation. I'm the kind of person who naturally gets people to do what he wants through charm and deception.

To answer your question TLDR - They don't deserve it. Ever. There's no reason to rape someone.

Pretty much legitimately never

I guess maybe if they rape someone.

What is your rape method?

Has anyone ever reported you to the police?

Who would like to have fun

When disgusting shit like this happens

if you talking about this specific gif
>because she is jewish

Dunno ask your mum OP

When dressed like a slut or otherwise asking for it if she's married to someone they can use her as they please

Can you guys post rape gifs/webms?

im not into traps

study on robot show that all women love been rape...in the olden days it was expected and most women have come to believe they will be rape so her pussy gets wets hoping that she gonna get rape

Kek she isnt

Committing perjury in a rape case against an innocent man.

Legitimately never.
I would never wish that upon my worst enemy.

The only people that deserve to be raped are the ones who have committed rape.
>inb4 Female rape
Yea, you mean that less than 4% of all rapes committed?
They still deserve to be raped if they have raped someone or genitally mutilated.

Also, statutory rape isn't real rape, so it doesn't count.

When they refuse to have your child.

when they're alive

if it was not him it might be him close enoughlock him away

I see what you did there...

We don't rape.

>Has anyone ever reported you to the police?
No idea. It's not like the police put a lot of effort into investigating anything around here. They spend most of their time giving out petty tickets because our court makes so much money from them. I've been questioned for a completely unrelated incident and they have all of these case files sitting in drawers that never go touched.

One of my ex-friends said I was making a bomb and they asked me to come down to talk to me. Nothing happened there.

My method? I usually just buy them shots until they're blackout drunk but more often than not, they go home with their friends before I can isolate her and get her out of the bar. One of the bartenders has an apartment on the same block that he gave me an extra key to. I tip well and get benefits from that.

Same I posted a fucking thread about this a few hours ago.

What country do you live in?

America. I also live in a small town of about 10,000 people near the east coast.

When she cheated on her husband!

Got to love seeing this thread everyday. Grade A autism.

Or vote women into office

that gif is funny.

This

When they do this:

Source:
axtadult.com/video/abella-danger-a-love-hate-fuck-relationship-brazzers/

>axtadult.com/video/abella-danger-a-love-hate-fuck-relationship-brazzers/
Finally

well I know tons of girls with rape fetishes and needing dick they told me they just wanted someone to break the window open, hold them down and just fuck them....solo sure why not?

I honestly couldn't think of a reason
someone would deserve rape and not just death,
but I like this. It seems fair.

Dubs of truth. May I propose that the rape be a creampie gangbang

When they turn 11

no one ever deserves rape.

if she had consentual sex then claimed you already raped her your just getting your 2c imo shes already fucked your life XD

Found the Muslim

Whos this? Fucking hot

What the fuck does that mean?

allahu akbar

When they say "no". What gives them the right to deny us pussy when we want it? I mean really. Pussy is all they have to offer... and they think they are higher than us for having a pussy. It's only right to show them they are nothing more than a glorified cum dump. All women are whores at their cores anyway. Might as well be treated as such. I honestly hate women, but I deal with them because of pussy. Simple as that. If they didn't have pussy? They'd literally have NOTHING to offer.

Lovely isn't she ?

Would any of you rape her?

I would happily rape her.

When her dad wants to watch

What would you do

I would get her from behind. Choke her out til she passed out (I wouldn't kill her). While she was passed out, I would load her into my van and take her to my secluded cabin in the woods. Once I had her inside, I'd lay her face down, tying up all of her limbs and I would wait for her to wake up. She'd panic for awhile and I would tell her that she belongs to me.. she'd struggle against her restraints and that's when I would move up behind her and take my cock out. I'd slap it against her ass crack.. rubbing the head of my cock between her cheeks.. she'd cry out and beg me not to... and the more she begged.. the more turned on I would get... then I would forcefully shove my cock balls deep inside of her pussy.. and I would tell her that her pussy now belongs to me.. and I would fuck her relentlessly... I'd pull her hair back and hold onto it like reigns while I slammed into her repeatedly... the more she cried out the more I would fuck her harder until finally blowing my load inside of her.. I'd pull out of her and lean down so spit in her face and tell her that she's a worthless whore and that she will remain as such until I decide to let her go. I would eventually let her go. I'm no killer. But I would use her for quite some time. It's how any whore should be treated.

when they fuck you first

never

wow more i love tall women

What would you do

When she asks for it, literally not figuratively.

A better question is; when don't they?

Damn... they deserve to raped twice back to back?
>cold user

I would hate fuck her until I blew my load inside of her. Would love to knock her up.

but then your kid would have a 5head

please more for the love of god

Take a blow torch to them for nice movements.