DO WE HAVE A BACKUP PLAN IF TRUMP LOSES?!?!?! I'M FUCKING SCARED Sup ForumsROS, TRUMP COULD ACTUALLY LOSE

DO WE HAVE A BACKUP PLAN IF TRUMP LOSES?!?!?! I'M FUCKING SCARED Sup ForumsROS, TRUMP COULD ACTUALLY LOSE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=b4vHSiotAFA
youtube.com/watch?v=m9kmAAp4yd4&list=PL4EVXukVkJRUTCPAQupGrVa38-U1UsZXo&index=51
youtube.com/watch?v=YcxGGnmRQAs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

self-bump because i really want hear your opinions

Yeah of course he's going to lose. You really think a country that elected Obama twice is going to elect a blathering racist fool?? He's going to get his fucking ass kicked.

Yep. I hope Hillary shoves her black horse cock down Donald trumps thirsty throat whilst his cock is locked up in pemanent chastity (Bernie sanders films the whole thing)

Better learn Spanish.

If he looses it proves it is rigged

The backup plan is for you to kill yourself.

Plan A: Elect Trump
Plan B: Burn this motherfucker down.

Nothing is rigged you retard. The electronic polling boxes are not connected to the Internet and there are too many variables in Americas government to rig all of the INDIVIDUAL STATES in the first place.

Flee the country. Alternatively, an hero. I don't care which.

fuck usa.
if you guys elect Trump you will deserve the Chinese nukes droped on you.

>electronic
>implying not connected to internet is unriggeable

KEK, MY SIDES

Brilliant analysis

And electing Clinton gets Russian nukes dropped on us, so there's really no winner here.

I agree. From the USA myself and Donald trump sucks Hilary's horse cock.

You thought he was going to win? You're dumber than u look.

It takes literally tens of thousands of people from both parties to rig anything you dumb fucking nigger. Learn how the process works or better yet, just fucking kill yourself.

go back play candy drush, you ignorant retard

Triggered, lol

Read the rest of the post you blind idiot.

I have been contemplating this myself OP.

This is what will happen to me if Clinton wins

>continued higher taxes
>likely gun regulations
>higher health care costs
>higher energy costs

I am not looking forward to it. I am the average upper middle class white guy that is pay for all the free shit Bernie and Killary were promising.

>he actually thought Trump was going to win
You guys do this to yourselves.

So you're spending the last day of your life on Sup Forums. Good work.

If Trump is elected, I'm going to become a prepper. Because shit is gonna get ugly over the next 4 years.

God, just wait till all those militia / redneck / riggedpoll faggots realize Trump is just a big con.

I'll bet at least one of them takes a shot at him. Massive crackdown. Trump is in favor of gun control, which those militia fags ignore.

It is going to be glorious.

Suicide plz

I'm an Opera singer you douchebag. I don't play candy crush. I finger my piano and read through sheet music.

TOP FUCKING KEK

Yes, many keks will be had if he wins

Nice crowd control tactics

I'm scared

lol, you're posting so many times, I can smell your ass burning
(or just trying to post low baits)

So pretty much blood in the streets either way.

upper middle class.. you make more than $400k a year? If so, yeah - you will get hit a bit harder. Less than that - don't worry about it.

Gun regulations won't impact you - unless you buy guns off a lot at a gun fair.

Healthcare is a shitty sitch. I'm expecting Hillary to uses tax money to subsidize it.

Why higher energy costs? We are pulling so much natural gas from fracking, you won't have high energy ccosts for another 5+ years.

cant wait for president michelle obama

I'm not sure they will go after Hillary. But I think once they realize Trump betrayed them - they will be beyond pissed.

>tfw mom grounded you from twitter

"Low baits" no. Just a bored liberal opera singer having a little fun while reading sheet music. Go sniff mozarts ass for awhile.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

You are stupid if you are unironically supporting Trump because of your hate against minority groups.

You are even stupider if you vote Hillary because you believe that she, the woman who laughed when questioned about the child rapist he defended, cares about minority rights, equality and all that social justice theater.

Everything will be the same no matter who gets elected. The only difference will be that with Hilary liberals will think that USA is progressing while Hillary is causing thousands of deaths around the world, while with Trump Sup Forums-like people will think that they are stopping globalization and securing their country while in fact everything stays the same.

I'd vote for Trump only because at least he's humorous and fun to watch. And his political incorrectness MIGHT cause some things to change, which is a good thing in my opinion.

I mostly agree with this guy: youtube.com/watch?v=b4vHSiotAFA

we rebel we tear this fucking country DOWN TO THE FUCKING GROUND

she*

>, the woman who laughed when questioned about the child rapist he defended

didn't happen. watch the video yourself you ignorant prick.

enjoy life in the pokey

Low tier copy pasta is low tier. Fucking Christ man, it's not even ravioli! My god, just an hero now or stop doing copy pastas.

>Not sure if retarded or newfag

Welcome to the real world loser

Doesn't matter. At least I don't copy pasta to try and scare and intimidate. My hyper realistic vocabulary does that already ye peasant.

Actually its win win. Shit loads of stupid ass people die either way. Hopefully I'm one of them.

>implying I copied a faggy old pasta to intimidate a boring random fag
>Ok, now you made me laugh, thanks

Succeeded by President Chelsea

thats the spirit

Bought mine a few weeks back, just in case

Now find another one to spend time with, special (retarded) snowflake

Not that user but it doesn't mean she's not corrupted. She's most probably more corrupted than Trump.

youtube.com/watch?v=m9kmAAp4yd4&list=PL4EVXukVkJRUTCPAQupGrVa38-U1UsZXo&index=51

PIC related

CTR shill casts incantation of incredulity!

it's super effective... against low information readers

"Find another one to spend time with" sorry but I have no idea what you mean. Please elaborate.

fuck that actually turned me on what the fuck is wrong with me fuck you

Lol are you 5?
It takes very little to rig an election, it's not like we the people can demand to see the actual votes, we just see what the news shows us and take it as fact.
I'm tellin you rn, trump will win the polls but they'll demand a 'recount' because somthing 'fucked up' and hillary will win.

Ausfag here. Are you guys actually gonna vote trump? We all thought he was a joke but the press isn't promising

Pokemon go is a dead meme. Use better content. Also, it's not effective since I have the spell card of common sense.

Good ;)

Voting trump because hillary sacrifices babies in bohemian grove while trump just wants America to be free of drug dealing wetbacks.

He already lost

Why would you think trump is a joke but hillary is not?
Hillary is a toothy liar who's pandering to the tumblr generation while trump is a loud, but honest racist.

Wtf

>

either way, just leave

>WE

Nope.

Haha, I'm sure It's just a fake or they have made of for Trump too...

Your vote counts!

Both are shit but like pick what is wrong with society (Trump) or what is wrong with your government (Hillary). I would rather see gov corruption continue than let the shit stain of society govern a large western nation imo

As an outlander I am honestly surprised. Why trump gets so much shit? Much much more than that fucking whore. Why dont you celebrate trump like its the 2nd coming of jesus? fuck is wrong with u 4chin?

>it takes very little to rig an election

Oh boy, I bet half of you Trump faggots don't even know the electoral process.

I would like to see one, just *one* shred of evidence of the election being "rigged."

Trump voters are like children.

You accept your loss and keep living your daily life. It's not like The Rapture's going to start.

youtube.com/watch?v=YcxGGnmRQAs

you should take a look at this.

dat disinfo strategy game
>ur a kid

if you think elections are not rigged on this whole fucking planet then you deserve to die. you have the same ammount of rights as a medieval age peasant. fuck with the 1% and will see the laws are not gonna protect you. you are just a sacrificial lamb

I think we should all start pooping in the shower to protest if Hillary wins

#ShowerShits

>self-bump

That's our backup plan

You sound like that bernie fag
Don't be such a bitch
Trump will win, one way or another