OK serious question

OK serious question.

What exactly is the point of underwear?

Girls don't usually wear them, yet they buy expensive ones. And for males, you can pull it off if you wear the right clothing.

Is this government propaganda for taxes?

Because it's hygienic you fat fuck

not really hygiene doesnt have anythuing to do with this

>Girls don't usually wear them

nigga u wot

Keep shit in ur pants. Apparently an anesthetist who was a proud freeballer killed someone with an infection that only comes from shit. Probly urban legend.

I wear em so I don't gross out a pair of pants every day with ballsweat.

Someone needs to invent active testicle cooling. I nominate the Japanese.

Maybe for protection from the outer layers of clothing. Particularly rough materials like denim.
I imagine older clothing was rougher too so perhaps it was more of a necessity.

It keeps your excrement in a closed space. Otherwise you'd have all your precum on your pants

Underwear is used to cushion genitalia (particularly for men) so it doesn't chafe against the crotch part of the clothing over it.

On the contrary. Women sometimes skip wearing them because vaginas usually are slightly moist, so wearing underwear can cause a buildup of vagina residue which causes irriation.

>Girls don't usually wear them
Yeah fuck'en right

What about that unbelievable amount of shit stains that constantly leak out of your morbidly obese asshole?

Because what else am i supposed to sniff of my cousins when shes not looking?

A president should come up with that idea for the male poblation, +1 good sir

Guys-
Buy boyshorts (a kind of women's underwear). They're so fucking comfortable.

I dunno about most people but I prefer my balls to stay in place as I walk.
Also, underwear is always a soft material where pants are usually not.

Jesus are we really explaining why underwear is necessary

I mean, I look good in boxers and my girl looks sexy in her panties so regardless I don't think there needs to be a point.

I can rub my dick on them, that's all that matters.

This, too.

Have you not seen the snot that comes out of chick's cooters?

Yes it does. If hygiene wasn't an issue you wouldn't need to change your underwear every day. They create a barrier between your clothes and your ass and genitals.

Lol