How can I get a few hundred dollars quickly? I got bills that I can't cover...

How can I get a few hundred dollars quickly? I got bills that I can't cover, little time to do so and I already overdrafted to get gas to go to work. On top of that, wells fago held my light bill payment in pending until I already overdrafted so now I'm gonna be hit again with fees and HARD. Fuck this shit is spiraling out and I don't know what to do. Sugestions?

Other urls found in this thread:

textfiles.com/uploads/howtocoke.txt
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

prostitution

2016 still using wells fargo

Fag

write I LOVE RONAN on your dick and post a pic and I'll paypal you $10 right now

As if anyone would pay for this...

Yeah, I know. Hope to switch one of these days.

If I had a paypal, id do it too. Every bit would help. Unfortunately, my dick damn sure isn't big enough for enough names to get what I need.

Can't do a loan cause I have two out now and the fucked up thing is that I only owe one payment on one of them.

textfiles.com/uploads/howtocoke.txt

Wouldn't that take money to start? Besdes, not into that kinda thing.

how can anyone not have a paypal account

If you can draw well, draw furfag art. You get cash for that if it's high quality. That or sell weed, or any other drug.

Quickest way though would be to blow someone for money, so either draw like a fag, push like a fag or be a fag for the lols

how much do you owe bro, coz it might be time
to start selling your shit, do you have any expensive electronics ?

Sold most of my high dollar stuff. Rest wouldn't cut it put together.

I might but haven't used it in so long it might be dead.

Where does op work?

Can't draw, can't drug and I don't know the first thing about faggin for cash.

Shit walmart job. Switchin jobs would get the cash fast enouch though. Not a good market here anyways.

*wouldnt

I think I'm just fucked for a good while...

Steal high end electronics from the Walmart

Caught, charged, fined, lose job, more debt. Think ill pass.

Worked with a guy whe got fired for stealing a coworkers expensive sunglasses. Of all the things...lol