Is Caloreesi going to get IRONED?

Is Caloreesi going to get IRONED?

Yara is so fucking hot, just give me a proper YaraxDany scene with some kissing and implied oral sex I will be content

she will end up with Reek because Dany represents feminism and there is nothing more empowering than for a woman to have a husband with literally no penis

you think im joking. i work for George RR Martin.

Keep it in one thread, shitforbrains.

scissor scene pls

OR WHAT

get ready for salty poosy

>I never demand, but I'm up for anything

She is going to have a really hard time trying to get the islanders to follow her when they aren't allowed to pillage and rape anymore.

The Iron Islanders are so retarded that the old man refused Robb's offer of kingship when the sole requirement was "Please don't fuck up my house while I'm gone".

>I never demand

what kind of Ironborn is she lol

WE DO NOT SOW!

#GiveDannyADyke

This whole scene was embarrassing.

>haha us women
>has the iron islands ever had a queen before?
>no more than westeros
>*raises eyebrows*
>man our dads were awful rulers
>men suck xd

This. It was so clear to see the feminist message of DIS BE A WOMENZ WORLD NOW

YES give us the scene she had in the brothel except replace the whore with Dany and have Yara suck her titty and slap her ass.

I would cum harder than ever before.

Yes. The Mother of Twinkies is going to get ding donged by Yara's lady-cock.

she pays the ebin iron price

>at the kingsmoot, yara makes her case that ironborn aren't respected, that the continental rulers only see them as pesky flies to be occasionally batted away, vows to build a great iron fleet to make the iron islands respected
>oh you want us to abondon our most ancient tradition and our essential way of life, even though that would basically rob us of our only means of income and food? okay

I can't wait for the scene where Danny burns all the intolerant, bigoted Ironborn men for refusing to follow Yara.

their main source of income was always trade and farming their dirt hovels. Harlaws know that the old way is a selfdestructive cycle and any non retarded king would jump on robb's offer of an independent state.
Asha is by far the smartest person who wanted to become king/queen because she wants to let the ironborn be something other than seaniggers.

That's basically all the show is about any more. Is this all in reaction to the backlash from Sansa's """"rape"""" scene?

They better give us a sex scene. Otherwise what's the damn point of all that sexual tension.

Is this some secret lesbian handshake?

>STRONG WOMAN WHO DON'T NEED NO MAN
God this shit is terrible

its good ERP material.