ETERNAL BLUE MOON THREAD

Sup Forums absolutely blown the FUCK out

>getting rid of Joe Har for the worst keeper in the League

top keke

>MOUYES

Who /100% record/ here?

>bravo

Anyone else think dutchbro is pretty handsome?

Would totally let him cave in my boypussi, no homo

Is this the weekly Pep getting exposed thread?

>diving mercenarys win game
truly a great day for football

>Sup Forums
I pretty sure Arsenal is spees favorite since they're the only eternal thread that lasts for more than a day

that's only because of the strictly redditor fans used to the subred format

"tap" "tap" cause >we've got
GUAAAAAAAAAAAAAARDIOLA

but manure lost

>the city of unt

Legitimately feel sorry for Sup Forums

Sucked that mou dick 24/7 hahahahah

>Pogba

>120m

lol

He was exposed, as the GOAT

TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Can anyone stop this team?

did nothing to suggest he is anything more than charlie dabam

It's actually embarrassing lol

Apologize

I was looking for this thread

>based dutchbro bringing the heat WHILE talking on the phone

based

DELETE

T
H
I
S

>120m for a shit fernandinho

We did it lads!

It's like KDB saved all his mojo from the euros and the first season matches for this game. He was absolutely fantastic but I can't ignore how poor he was in the euros and not too visible in the first matches. I hope he's back in form now but sure fucking looks like it, holy shit.

Fuck yeah, Dutchbro!

Off to a fantastic start to the season...now for a clean sheet against Gladbach at home!

based dutchbro

You should be worried about Martinez(literally got sacked from Everton) more than KDB's form.

I think it took him a little longer than Silva to adjust to Pep's system.

He also may have gotten a few more balls playing behind Nacho than he would have with Agüero desu.

But holy shit was he good today.

>losing to city without aguero
>spent 120mil on meme dindu that disappears against good teams

PEP
E
P

>mouyes

Holy kek the reporter just asked mou if "you think you picked the wrong team?"

The Belgian team will apparently play shit with no matter what manager mate, no more hope for that

Agreed!

12 in 4 we are on fucking fire, can't wait to murder Monchengladbach

david silva is such a fucking good player. If dabbing midfield mangala is worth 89 million stones how much is that beautiful jap/spaniard worth?

true but so many times you wish he'd just bloot it. Defenders immediately start splitting once he makes a run because they know he'll always look for a pass. He could exploit that so much

more like POOgba haha

used your pic for one of my own, cheers dutchbro

>the American Dutch dick-sucker is back

He's so tiny and fragile, he can hardly shoot with any power, if he does shoot its with finesse... but if he had a better/harder shot he would be GOAT.

he already is GOAT

>implying city players have any loyalty to their team

>rooney, big nose, pogba and de gay on 350k a week

how you gonna blame a player for performing poorly under marc fucking wilmots my waffle friend

i think actual cheverolet employees have more loyalty than manure players 2bh

rooney's agent extorting the glazers for a massive paycheck doesnt count as loyalty btw

Imagine being Dutch and supporting city?

What's the status on the pep exposing situation that Sup Forums predicted?

What part of Manchester you from lads?
Liverpool here

>City fan talking about wages
Kek

And being a Muslim.

Took a nap after getting up at 730 for the game, my buddy fell out of a truck going 45 miles an hour yesterday been stressed