80's Grimes

80's Grimes

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EOwhuTlxE54
youtube.com/watch?v=RvXkx3IcOi4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>comparing a talentless hack who stole all of Peter Gabriel's leftovers to the greatest and most profound pop Aerist of this century thus far

Kys

inb4 Grimes Internet Defense Force shows up

'10s Kate Bush

>ywn find a drunk, lonely Grimes in a stairway at a house party and take her back to your place

JUST FUCKING END ME

Yes. Both Kate and Claire are hugely talented. The world should be grateful that these 2 artists exist.

Bjork is the only acceptable out of any of these.

>can't tell if Grimes or Grimes photoshop or Kate Bush
I'm so scared

This picture really bothers me

>stole Peter Gabriel's leftovers
Please elaborate

70's Grimes

disgusting

It's actually Grimes irl, not a photoshopped picture. Watch this video: youtube.com/watch?v=EOwhuTlxE54

>tfw no kate bush gf

all female musicians are the same person

The technical talent backing the song is actually quite good and catchy but the vocals are atrocious whiny helium girl bullshit.

>comparing a talentless uggo hack to Kate
baka desu senpai

>comparing a talentless hack who stole all of Peter Gabriel's leftovers to the greatest and most profound pop Aerist of this century thus far

>Kys

No. It's just that most internet music fans are only capable of comprehending the existence of a single female musician during any ten year span.

Kate Bush hasn't done anything of worth this century.

>implying Aerial isn't great
>implying 50 Words for Snow isn't at least decent

I like Kate Bush and Joanna Newsom but can't into Grimes. Will I like Bjork?

you'll never know until you jam yourself in the ass with dildos

Huh? Kate is even more shrill than Grimes. And FYI that song is not representative of her singing. Grimes could sing in a lower register like this: youtube.com/watch?v=RvXkx3IcOi4 Seriously, listen to it.

>likes good music but can't get into bad music
i think you will dig Björk

>but can't into Grimes
Whyyyyyyyyyyyy?! Now seriously, try harder. Her music is really great.

>Will I like Bjork?
Maybe. Bjork has a weirder voice and she relies much less on beats and more on strings. Her music is also way less danceable and groovy.

>bad music
>Grimes
Pick only one.

>anime helium voice over garageband loops with too much reverb
>good in any stretch of the imagination

hey man don't shit on twigs

>try harder

you like what you like when you're ready to like it, and not before. If you have to try to like something it's not for you

>being this pleb
>signaling that you're a pleb
In your place, I would be ashamed of having such bad taste

>anything but pleb
wewie lad

>you are face when Aggy says she loves Grimes
eeww

Sometimes if you try harder you will get what you want. e.g. I disliked Grimes' voice, but I still listened to her music. Now I love her voice.

>you literally have to give yourself Stockholm Syndrome to like Grimes

That's as far as pleb as possible. On what pleb aka mainstream charts did you see "anime helium voice over garageband loops with too much reverb"???? Everything on the pleb charts is highly polished and bland as a stone. Plebs also can't stand too much reverb, otherwise they would be huge shoegaze fans. Checkmate!

You can't give yourself Stockholm Syndrome, so your point is null and void. If you want to like more difficult to like things you must invest some effort. Next!

>for music to be pleb they have to be mainstream
>changing the definition of pleb to fit your narrative
>shoegaze fans
>not pleb

Then define pleb, you idiot

you had to like the music to get into her voice dinya

I really liked her instrumentals even when I hated her voice. In fact that's why I didn't give up. And I'm glad I kept listening to her music.