Chopped & screwed

What's some essential chopped and screwed hip-hop music? I listened to pic related last night and it was amazing, I'm a pretty big fan of hip-hop but I've never really dived into this section of the genre.

Other urls found in this thread:

rateyourmusic.com/customchart?page=1&chart_type=top&type=album&year=alltime&genre_include=1&genres=Chopped and Screwed&include_child_genres=t&include=both&limit=none&countries=
youtube.com/watch?v=N6QWrFCjayE
youtube.com/watch?v=P1QGLJnODBw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

bump

not op but someone else please rec some good stuff

Just look up anything by Swisher House, or make a DJ Screw channel on Pandora, I'd say all the best stuff is from Houston. Haven't listened to much of his newer stuff but early A$AP Rocky experimented with this sound too.

rateyourmusic.com/customchart?page=1&chart_type=top&type=album&year=alltime&genre_include=1&genres=Chopped and Screwed&include_child_genres=t&include=both&limit=none&countries=

>RYM

nope

Three 6 Mafia - Most Known Unknown swisha house remix is worth checking out, as well as anything/everything by DJ Screw.

dj screw is a given, look up Wineberry Over Gold, but I would also recommend that you check out DJ Sound for a much darker sound. A good starting point is DJ Sound - Long Awaited Vol. 10.

Also check out some of DJ Squeeky and DJ Zirk. A lot of it tends to be trash but there's gems for sure.

Bigtyme Boyz
Boss Hogg Outlawz
DJ D
DJ Screw
DJ Big Baby
Freestyle Kingz

Codeine Fiend
Wineberry Over Gold
Southside Holdin
Late Night Fuckin Yo Bitch
Leanin on a Switch
Man Pooh
Stressed Out
Black Hearted
Ridin Dirty

Lotta recommendations of other artists ITT but screwzoo even today is the only one who mastered the sound. Not to mention the fact that he never used digital means of creating the sound so his discog is a testament to his skill as a dj.

>asks for chopped and screwed
>recommends memphis rap

Are you retarded?

Two completely different genres that have nothing to do with each other. Just because you like the latter doesn't mean you should try to force it in every conversation.

Listen to more chopped and screwed music so you can have something to actually recommend.

thanks guys

Yw bro. I have virtually every screw tape so lmk if you are looking for something specific. Also have virtually everything Houston related.

youtube.com/watch?v=N6QWrFCjayE

Viper - You'll Cowards Don't Even Smoke Crack
unironically
youtube.com/watch?v=P1QGLJnODBw

If you don't mind, it would be really cool if you could upload some lesser-known/harder to find stuff that you think is really good.

DJ Slim K is the pinnacle of modern C&S imo

bump

SpaceGhostPurrp Vol.2 Nasa Underground Lost Tapes 1994-96

also check out some of the shit on the purpledurtysprite youtube channel

thanks