Good evening Anonymous! Is anything troubling you? Maybe I can help

Good evening Anonymous! Is anything troubling you? Maybe I can help.

>Come in for advice, fortune-telling, and friendly conversation.
>GETs (dubs, trips, etc.) can receive a tarot reading from me. Ask a question or leave it general, or anywhere in between.
>GETs can be donated to others, but you have to be specific about who gets it.
>Leave a name (nickname, real name, made up name) and you'll receive a fortune cookie even if you don't GET.
>Patience and love! These take time, so hang around after you GET and remind me if it seems like I missed you. Remember that you have to actually ask for a reading to get one. I'm not scanning the thread for dubs!
>Leave internet/avatar drama at the gate, please.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/RAGcWht8DSI
youtube.com/watch?v=BurTttajZNg
youtube.com/watch?v=fusL0lXxWaU
youtube.com/watch?v=OD42MVSf0lU
youtube.com/watch?v=jgz7tJQg334
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Here I am!

~E

bump

>GETs (dubs, trips, etc.) can receive a tarot reading from me. Ask a question or leave it general, or anywhere in between.

>Leave a name (nickname, real name, made up name) and you'll receive a fortune cookie even if you don't GET.

Daniel here, can I get a Tarot reading please?
I want to know what will happen with my love life and my current girlfriend, plus what does my work/financial life will look like, hopefully it won't be something too shitty as I don't want to be a NEET nor leech on my family's money.

Damn it, off by one, well whatever, here is to a shameless reroll

Istant GET! One reading please. A general one, nothing specific.

~E

>Daniel has good luck this year. Lucky keywords: "Cyan", "29".
while you try to get dubs heres your fortune

Really?
Apparently the god of GETs isn't on my side

Thanks man, it's been a though year but for the better

Hello Hello thread

How is everyone

-Sweet Roll

What does the God of GET's want from me to give me his favour??

If I'll roll another GET it's gonna be for you pal!

~E

Do I really need a get for this?

You're the man, Sup Forumsro

Hoping for a reading but I'm cool with any sort of conversation. Not sure what to talk about though...

Hello Reimu!!
How goes it?

Let's chat while we wait for the GET gods to give us their sweet sweet repeating digits. How's your life going anons?

~E

How are you doing today OP

tired and stressed out, you?

>Good evening Anonymous! Is anything troubling you?
Yes.

>Maybe I can help.
Maybe.

- John Doe

>The World (reversed)
>The Star
>Seven of Swords

The guiding star you're following leads to an impassable obstacle. You'll have to resign on that journey to start a new one in a new direction.

I'll let you have mine.

>Page of Wands
Good news will arrive soon, carried by a trusted friend.

>King of Wands
At the end, you'll consider your life to have been well-lived. Given your current desires, I'd say you won't be a NEET forever.

>Temperance
For your love life to succeed, you need more temperance. Balance of all aspects, clear boundaries, and patience.

hey pretty ok, i always see these threads but its like my first time in one of them. im into astrology and shit so i wouldnt be completely against getting a reading if i happened upon one.

Watch closely...

Yadda yadda, I'll be around.
Playing vidya, so I might post slowly.

Great!
How're you?

I'm doing fine, but I'm worn out from work today. It was busy and there were all kinds of time change related hassles.

Well, what can I do for you?

>John Doe has very bad luck this year. Lucky keywords: "Cyan", "80".
least the year is almost over

>I'd say you won't be a NEET forever
Dunno if I should be happy or not.

~E

A little tired and fearful of America's next big decision

As long as it doesn't end up fucking the world over or pull Canada into some conflict, I really won't care too much

-Sweet Roll

Clinton is going to win the election, but only if I don't manipulate the timeline to get a different outcome.
First reply decides if I take action, and if so, what I end up doing.

Yours was the reading on top!

I'm expecting WWIII.
Also, checked.

~E

Ah, what the hell, I'll bite.
Rolling for a GET.
If not, then one fortune cookie, please.

Neon.

Tarot reading please OP

you sharing them dubs or you keeping them all for yourself?

>Well, what can I do for you?
I don't know, but life is definitely not going good for me.
My goals in life seem more distant. My drive, my passion, they're drastically low, perhaps, lower than it's ever been in my entire life. I just keep disappointing myself, more than I've ever in my entire life.

Least the year is almost over.

What were you passionate about before? What are your goals?

I guess i was joking then...

You gave off that future reading with IMPUNITY! Get it? Because of the picture you used, lol.

Yeah, you're so right, i'm not even american but i'm super hyped to know the results as well, hopefully Hillary will win, i mean...between something bad and something even worse it's better to have the bad thing i suppose.

>Neon has normal luck this year. Lucky keywords: "Study", "3".
boring normal luck but hey normal is better than bad

Will bite too.
Roll for GET
If not, then one fortune cookie, please

Mr.Low.

OK, good idea. I'll do the good ol' Clinton Cock Curse.
This means Clinton is going to win, and everyone's cock is going to shrink by 2 inches.

Rolling for a reading. If not fourtune cookie please. -Earth

:p

>Mr.Low has extremely good luck this year. Lucky keywords: "Yellow", "1".
looks like your luck stat isnt low

>Earth has good luck this year. Lucky keywords: "Cyan", "30".
earth has good luck

Hah, boring, normal luck is fine by me.
I'll enjoy things not getting too crazy by the end of the year.

Neon.

roll for reading. how next year will go regarding me getting better at creating music

From what I heard, Hillary wants a no fly zone in syria, which could lead to a (possibly nuclear) war with syria and russia

But then again, trump wants to bomb the shit out of syria, which is also problematic

-Sweet Roll

>What were you passionate about before?
A variety of things. Maybe I could say that I was passionate about improving myself, developing my skills and knowledge.

>What are your goals?
Generally speaking, to obtain and develop knowledge and skill, of which I could use to change myself, society, the world.
Right now, it's just to try and get a good night of sleep, unlike the past few weeks, not as much but still prominently: the past few months.
I think to myself that maybe if I can get some good sleep for a while, It'll be easier to get my life back together.
I could plan, plan quite well, but perceiving how my only plan right now is to sleep makes me feel negatively about myself.

Going for a tarot reading OP

do you guys think trump is going to win?

Thanks, will keep that in mind. - Earth

So, end of the year will be weird as shit for me? Great . I will enjoy it.

Mr.Low

Totally. I mean, Americans are dumb, but not dumb enough to vote a criminal that should (and probably will) go to jail.

~E

He most likely won't.
Though I feel as if things would be much better with him.
Just four years of not much happening.
Then (hopefully) someone much better takes over.

Neon.

Get. Would like the reading to be about love life and studies please OP. - Earth

Hmmm... sleeping seems like a pretty narrow thing to focus on. It only happens once a day. What about the rest of it?

You should try and take on a few small projects. Either things that you need to get done, or new things to learn and improve in. I'm sure your self-esteem will go up once you see yourself succeeding at things again.

Also, changing the world is fine as an end goal, but don't forget to live in the present too! Before you can change the world, you have to be able to change YOUR world to be a more nourishing and fertile environment. Build your castle, tend your garden, so to speak.

>MFW kanye west will try running for president in 2020

-Sweet Roll

I would've really liked to move in America in the future, but with one of those excuses for a politician in charge i don't know how much of a good idea that'll be, i'm guessing things can't go straight as they're supposed to even for once, at least now who voted them will be happy i suppose.

Do you have a name here?

Are your posts acts of kindness? If so, I thank you for them.

Hillary is a criminal.
Trump is somewhat of a douche.
Americans want to go with the criminal because douche hurts their feelings...
I hope for your safety Trump wins, or else she'll get in bad terms with Russia and that will not end well.

Ah, right.
Forgot about that.
Well then.

Neon.

>The Hierophant
This represents your struggle against the rigid structure of education to carve out your own life during these years. It's a tough balance, for sure.

>King of Swords
A powerful man with a quick temper. He is no fool and should be handled with care. This is an authority figure who can either help or hinder you depending on how you interact with him.

>Seven of Cups
You have a lot of conflicting desires, but a fertile imagination. All the options available to you will confuse you for a while to come, but if you do manage to just pick one and go with it, you may be pleasantly surprised.

>Trump is somewhat of a douche.
How do you know if he's not a douche as well as a criminal?

youtu.be/RAGcWht8DSI

Thanks OP, you da real MVP. - Earth

hmm, yeah it seems the media forced the "koolaid" down everyone's throat this election. I'm not even american, I'm from canada but I'd like to see someone like trump run a country, he's not a politician, and that's what really interests me. he won't sell out for rich business men because he is one,

anyways I don't even like discussing politics much, it's stale convo

Dear Reimu, for once I'd like to know more about you instead of hearing other anons' problems, so I have a question for you: Do you help other (or try to) to feel better about yourself or just because you think it's your "duty"? Also, why Reimu? Is this character linked to you in any way or you chose her just because?

what I miss?

You're very welcome, Anonymous. Truthfully, I have a lot of reasons for doing it, but they're all so vague and muddled that it's hard to pinpoint them. I do like to help when I can, though.

Yeah, not American either.
Just giving my two cents.

Neon.

Hello Nep!

I honestly prefer talking about foreign politics since shit is happening in my country. (I'm glad someone is as fucked ad I am basically)

~E

General reading please

Call me Generic! General tarot card reading please!

stfu

I thought this was Tito Dick 'Dickman' by looking at the thumbnail.

Who are you replying to?

Another fellow NutShacker I see!

~E

>Generic has extremely good luck this year. Lucky keywords: "Money", "53".

So I finished another painting if anybody wants to see.

Just looking for a little peace of mind, not having real good luck with relationships but I am going for someone and want to know if it is worth it. What should happen?

I have one too, yours looks like it's about to die though.

No problem!

Well, my reasons are many. I started doing this because I wanted to recreate the atmosphere of something I witnessed a long time ago here. After it was gone, I missed the atmosphere of it dearly, and I always thought this place was sorely lacking without it. It took me years before I was willing to take on the responsibility, though.

It does make me feel good to help others, which I think is pretty natural for people in general. I don't feel particularly bad about myself; despite my circumstances, I try to stay positive as often as I can and it has worked wonders for me. So I like to share that with others too if I can!

As for why I'm Reimu, well... that's who I was back in the day. There was more RP to it back then, and I picked her for the silliest reason without knowing a thing about her, but she really grew on me over time. I got so familiar with her that I can't see myself as anyone else as far as fictional characters go.

Yes, please

~Mantis

Fair point actually, do you know of anything? Do you have anything worth knowing?
Hello mantis.

sure why not

RP?
Wait, OP is just pretending to be Reimu?
Are you saying all these animu, mango, and vidya characters aren't real?
Well what the fuck!?
Some favorites
youtube.com/watch?v=BurTttajZNg
youtube.com/watch?v=fusL0lXxWaU
youtube.com/watch?v=OD42MVSf0lU
youtube.com/watch?v=jgz7tJQg334

Thank you for your answers, I didn't expect you to write that much just to satisfy my curiosity. Your thread is truly one the last good places of the internet. For how long do you plan to keep the threads going?

can I get a reading? call me tojo

advice for getting rid of pimples and losing weight?

I'm so fucking happy you exist.

~E

Jake the dog fortune please and checkem

>Judgement (Reversed)
You're denying the truth about something, and really soon it's going to be proven to you beyond a shadow of a doubt. It'll probably be pretty jarring.

>The Chariot
However, once you let go of the lie, there will be almost nothing in the way of victory... whatever that means for you.

>Knight of Cups
Reciprocated love, new philosophies, and artistic refinement are in your future. It'll be a bit late in coming to fruition, but still in the near future.

pimples - stop touching your face, wash your face every morning and night, and exfoliate 2-3 times a week. change your pillowcases regularly.

losing weight - start with portion control

Musician needing guidance and inspiration here. Was going to try a ouija board but decided to try here first.

-Satie

Hello General.
If I get Dubbs, you can have em.

>Jake the dog has very bad luck this year. Lucky keywords: "Social", "62".
well looks like your social life is gonna be bad

Here it is. Not a whole lot. I did this painting to try and give a glow affect around the colored orbs.

Lmao seems right going through divorce lmao