Any medfags around?

Any medfags around?
I've had this rash for almost three years now and it won't go away. I've had it looked at several times with no conclusive answer. I've been given antifungal creams twice now. They temporarily relieved symptoms, but it's always come roaring back and will not go away.
It lingers in the same region and hasn't spread anywhere else.
I've tried the creams as well as an antifungal tincture blend that burned the shit out of the area.
My symptoms are itchiness, dry scaly skin that sometimes cracks and bleeds.
Help a Sup Forumsrother out here, I'm tried of always having to itch my jock.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Ildtq20FK7I
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Op i have the exact same with the exact same backstory but on my hand s :/ i try to kill the itch with hot water so i dont scratch myself to insanity.

Go to a doctor

Shave your pubes better fucking freak

You've a fucking rash on your dick for 3 years and you haven't done anything abut it? I had a pain in my shoulder and went to four fucking doctors. Here's a tip, just because they are doctors, doesn't mean that they are good or smart. This is your fucking dick man, go see some more docs. One will have an answer.

i think its ringworm they sell some cream for it but i think it might be better to go see a doctor and get some prescriptoin antibiotics to kill it off for good

Nigga can you read? I said I've tried multiple creams and natural cures. None have worked and I've seen four doctors for this.

Guy with the hand problem here, i can confirm that this d true. No creams pills or any bullshit wilk work. I tried cbd oil creme and even that didnt kill it. It looks like psoriasis but it just isnt.

i'm a phama fag, I don't know much about diagnostic but to me it looks like you have vesicules, could it be a virus or a form of ezcema. Just try cortisone cream on it if it gets worse it's a virus. GG

Can YOU fucking read? I went to four doctors in three weeks. Over a simple pain in my shoulder that I knew was more serious then the original doctor diagnosed. You are on year three of a rash on your little cock and you've only been to four doctors and had a couple creams and whatnot. You need to find some more doctors, do some research on them and get that shit re-looked at. And if you don't get it fixed, you immediately go to another one. Or fucking don't, my shit's fine. Either way, stop being a faggot and take some responsibility for your own body.

Nah, definitely not that kind of rash pattern going on.
Thanks for the tips mango

>asks for medical opinion of people on Sup Forums
>is actually looking for remedy
>doesn't want to go see another doctor bc Sup Forums has answer

go see another doctor. a dermatologist.

Lichen sclerosis. Stop going to shit doctors and FNPs Sup Forums

Not OP but doctors aren't cheap if you have shit health insurance. Runs me over 100 oop a visit and I have a 3500 deductible.

Also how did you go to 4 doctors in 3 weeks? Most doctors even that are accepting new patients can't get in a new patient for like a month or so usually around where I live.

Finally, a sensible person.
Everyone bashes on people asking medical questions on b, and yet I've gotten a couple answers that will allow me to do research on my own so I can go to a doctor that might be able to help me better. Go waste your time elsewhere

youtu.be/Ildtq20FK7I

psoriasis

ooh could be Lichen sclerosis with psoriasis. That would be my guess. Good call other Sup Forums

Same thing in the same exact spot. The only thing that has helped is applying eucerin eczema cream daily. It's over the counter, but if you stop it comes right back. Does drinking make yours worse OP?

I don't drink alcohol so I couldn't tell ya.

Well mine will get way worse in the morning after a night of drinking so be glad you don't have to deal with that.

Not 100% sure on the diagnosis but I would wash the area with a gentle cleanser. And use cortisone 2x per day, to treat the symptoms.

Also see a dermatologist if you can. A lot of general doctors have no idea what the fuck they are talking about when it comes to skin conditions.

I feel your pain bro about 1 month ago I was 90% sure I had herpes on my dick. But it was just rug burn from jacking off too much.

Looked it up on Web MD and I'm sorry to say you've got cancer.

Lupus

Well theirs your problem right there. Go out and get fucked and you'll forget all about your rudolf dick.