She's already won. Don't bother voting tomorrow

She's already won. Don't bother voting tomorrow

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Ildtq20FK7I
yellowhammernews.com/politics-2/andrews-trump-clinton-will-president-heres-decide-vote/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

And a poll on Facebook has Trump winning by about 10%.

Polls don't mean shit.

kek

not planning on it
both possibilities suck
no matter who wins, we lose

Both sides are presenting misinformation?
Say it ain't so!

>Trying this hard
>On Sup Forums
get a life nigga

Yeah that's exactly why the Dems are manipulating the polls. They want Trump supporters to feel like there's no use.. to "not bother" voting.

Which is precisely why they should, and more than proof enough that Hillary and her liberal supporters are scared shitless that she WON'T win.

I hope Trump wins, just so all the liberals shit their pants and cry as all their irrational fears manifest.

It'll be hilarious.

> PS - I'M VOTING FOR TRUMP.

yay, a criminal in office, whats changed

>Muh Polls
>Muh Hildawg
>pls dunt let bad man win
>omgerd he gone wins
>erryone! look at polls! dun vote!

/Thread

Good, she's the best of the two. Looking forward to the first woman president right after the first black president. Whether you love or hate both of them, it's pretty fucking cool.

I don't really like Hillary but at least she's competent and has intelligence.

The US is going down the drain, and you're proud of it.

> Idiocracy

Gotta be honest, Trump isn't helping by saying shit is rigged. He's shooting himself in the foot with that shit.

This should be on Sup Forums

anyways I'm voting TRUMP and this is now a repeating numbers thread

It's obviously rigged. Why not say it?

I wish you Yankee bastards would just shut up trying to convince people not to vote just because you dont agree with them. That flies in the face if democracy.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

youtu.be/Ildtq20FK7I

You have a #BLM shirt and a youtube where you talk about the wage gap, don't you user?

damn bro...

Of course is rigged. But you say that enough and people will go "Well fuck, why even vote?"

"Don't bother voting"
Nice try Shillary

Nah I'm a software engineering earning over a hundred grand a year at 25. You?

shits been rigged for over 40 years.. to be this naive

never go full retard kid

call it bait to make yourself feel better :^)

Bill Clinton was the first black and first rapist Prez followed by a half nigro.. we dont need a whore too

Well, hes right that the media is stacked against him, but that's about it.
But I agree. I think he either hires shit advisors or just doesn't have time to think about what they told him before he lets words drop from his mouth.
If anything, it can at least be said that the man has no filter. Still a stupid asshole, but then she's not too much better in a lot of ways.

It's a trap, if we don't bother voting her chances increase, VOTE TRUMP VOTE TRUMP

I don't believe you, gender studies degrees don't get you a job in software engineering.

I will not be voting tomorrow. Convince me that I should.
Pro Tip: You can't.

you wish

No it hasn't. The only people who have done any rigging are republicans by creating bullshit Photo ID laws and reducing the amount of polling stations in black/Latino areas because they don't vote republican.

Now if you want to talk about money in politics and how millionaires and billionaires buy elections then that's a different type of rigging and you're right. But straight up rigging votes? Nope.

I agreed that it was rigged

this is the new dickbutt

What if I told you NOT to vote?

That's the dumbest shit, saying he's losing will just make people want to go and vote more.

An ID should be required to vote. There's no sensible argument against it.

> reducing the amount of polling stations in black/Latino areas

If that stops your vote, you don't deserve to vote. I shouldn't have to live in a society where you vote matters.

Cry, ffs. You're an idiot.

dont even try at this point

Only for hardcore voters who voted already.

Fuck you, you can't stop me!

Kys

Got to do the down-ballot voting. Not much having a Democrat president if the Republicans are just going to keep going with the same shit they've been pulling these last six years.

I agree, everyone that was going to vote for Clinton, you don't have to. She has already won. Sit back, have a drink and just forget that tomorrow is election day.

ok here goes:

1.think logically about which policies would most positively/least negatively affect your life as X person
2. Use this to decide who you'd vote for
3.Stop being such a lazy fuck and actually vote

lol what kind of neckbeard faggot makes these memes

I dont like her because shes a woman and women dont deserve to make a decision for man. Plus, Men are stronger, id lay hillary on her ass quick asf

you're a stupid motherfucker
>OP is trump propaganda you dipshit

Well I strongly believe she'll win due to fraud. But if I was American, I'd be damn sure to vote anyways.

I am voting for the ghost of Nathan Bedford Forrest and you niggas can't stop me!

1. Trump would positively affect my life, more than Clinton.
2. I guess i'd be voting Trump.
3. Not lazy, but I also don't subscribe to the "Lesser of two evils" newsletter.
I can't stand either one of them, and Johnson has zero chance in hell. And, yes, if all the people saying that would vote for him, he could win. They won't. He won't.
It seems that the establishment has already decided who will win. My vote for Trump, if that were the case, would be and mean, nothing.

A low voter turnout does voice a concern for anyone running for any seat, but voting for a candidate outside of the two party system with a vast number of votes sends a message to both parties that they need to do more to win their vote. At the same time, a third or fourth party growing in numbers does increase a chance to break a two party system, otherwise known as the dark ages of democracy.

Or don't vote and don't complain. And a word of advice: don't call yourself a slave if you're not chained in some way that there's no door on the way out, because you're more than welcome to leave. I don't think I can convince you, but I can give you a thought that may (or may not, whatever!) counter your way of thinking and holding on to it like someone instilled with such views that will never change for the rest of their lives.

physically strong people = good presidents

kek

think about all the weird shit u see on Sup Forums

someone has to be making this shit lol

carrot

Watch who you're calling a Yankee, son. Them's fightin' words in some parts.

Fucking Trump cucks got triggered

so here's the problem here. You're realizing you have a say in an impactful decision of your life. While clearly neither are good enough for you you have no other options at this point. One of them will be elected with or without your vote.

>She's already won. Don't bother voting tomorrow

I wonder why she cancelled her firework display if she has already won...

Women=bad president. Thats what it means nigger. Im just saying if this bitch squared up in a bar with me id bulldoze her.

THIS.

A third party vote is an investment in sending the establishment a message that we're fucking fed up. My state will go blue no matter what. So i'll vote 3rd party so they get more popular vote, make the two parties nervous and may be a little more responsive.

Hate to break it to ya, I already voted, and it wasn't for the cunt or the moron.

You could probably bulldoze FDR too it doesn't mean shit retard.

So Margaret Thatcher was a bad leader?

Think about it for a minute. Actually think about it. The thing that has kept us a two-party system is a rule passed by the two-party system. That rule states that in order for a party to get federal funding that party has to get a minimum of 5% of the vote in the preceding election. Once they do this, I mean I could type a book here but basically once they do this, they get easier access to the ballot in all 50 states, they get easier access to the debates, and the press is more likely to cover them. voilĂ ! the end of the two party system. Please get off your ass tomorrow and vote. Think of the children, you mug.

i wasnt going to vote but because of this thread I will. go trump

she was

That's all you got huh? Lol get rekt dimwit

Women spend too much time ovulating and not enough time working

The hottest flaming faggotry on God's green earth

That bitch has only one thing on her mind

Yes, heard she enjoyed long penises in her anal cavity.

>she's almost 70
>thinks she still ovulates

holy fuck retard just stop kekekek

I knew it. Trump is cheating on his wife. Do you really believe he is writing a radio active alligator in the apocalypse and not fucking the shit out of this girl? How faking naive are you?

I wish I could vote for the libertarian party, but I don't like Gary Johnson and I don't think he's represents the libertarian party one bit. I wanna vote for Jill Stein, but she's thrown in her support for Trump because she knows better and where the battle ground she support more. I don't like the green party, but I do like her. It's weird for me. Even though I have mixed feelings, I know what I need to do tomorrow.

>Don't bother voting tomorrow

Oh ok, shill. Since you said so

If you are on the fence or don't plan on voting, read this nice little article.

yellowhammernews.com/politics-2/andrews-trump-clinton-will-president-heres-decide-vote/

Women in general older women spend too much time reminiscing about the times when they did ovulate

You got a problem with Ronald McDonald taking trumps flank and blasting the shit out of bad guys? That's just damn unamerican. Did the Boy Scouts teach you nothing?

>mfw that propaganda work for some people

Agreed OP. I saw a post on HuffPo or Salon or something where HRC has like a 98% lock on the election. Might as well take a day off, sleep in late, and stay home in your jammies all day! We da WhiteHouse Now!

Hold on let me find a link for you, but in the meantime, Gary Johnson's not trying to win. Third parties are just trying to get 5% so that they can compete next time on a level playing field. If they can get that, then the libertarians might nominate a more "viable" candidate. Regardless, we really need to end this two-party duopoly that we have because it just leads to utter corruption and stagnation where nothing gets done. If you like the system as it is then by all means vote Republican or Democrat or whatever. But if you want it to change then you have to start at some point in time, now being as good as any. It just takes 5% of the popular vote, but that means people actually have to go fucking vote for the third-party in order for that to happen. Doesn't mean you want Gary Johnson as president. It just means you want a viable third party in the future.

I'll be right back

You can't just say mfw and not fucking post a picture
Nobody can see the face you're making when you type a message in you fucking autist

Nope. THIS is the correct pic.

Why not throw democrats on the west coast, republicans on the east, impartial in the middle, then let them fight it out over the next 4 years to decide which party would win.

I'm voting Donnell Tremp. Make America Grape Again

It's more the queer obsession and the way he's pictured in these memes that makes it so god damn gay

Here this is more accurate