China, after we win WW3

China, after we win WW3

>Hainan is part of Canton
>Hmongland

Being Southeast Asian myself, the Hmong are a cancer.

They should go home desu

>Being Southeast Asian myself
You should go home desu

This
Hmongland won't work, because Hmongs, as a group, is as diverse has Han Chinese but with much looser relationship.

Hey, I make good money here.

There's a difference between being an immigrant who leaves his genes behind and a temporary migrant worker/expat

Bạn có nói tiếng Việt không? Bạn thích Trung Quốc?

Yes i do. I'm Kinh, of course i know Vietnamese.

I don't like Chinese government, but respect their culture.

viet kong?

my uncle killed them lol

>hating your own genes
Literally a cuck.

No he is American, the way he write isn't the Native Vietnamese style, through still understandable.

fixed

Asians need to shut the fuck up and let white people govern them. Japan and Korea let us rule them and look at them now.

They're too fucking weak and stupid and all of the power ends up going to 0.00001% of the population. At least here it's like 1%.

>all of the power ends up going to 0.00001% of the population. At least here it's like 1%.
Except for the PRC, all of Asia has more income equality than the US.

Thanks for the reply. Any tips for learning Vietnamese / the tones?

I get my hair cut by a family of EXTREMELY vietnamese people, as in, I walk in the door and it smells like a market and I hear vietnamese music and all of the women are talking loudly like,

HO CHI MIGH BAI LA GUK SO-SEIII

And I'm like, "Uhh... I'm h-here for a haircut". Then they get some 12 year old girl to lead me to the chair and put the smock around my neck.

It's super weird and with the decorations too it's a rather large culture shot, but they give the best fucking haircuts in the city so I couldn't care less I think it's kindof neat.

Japan was modern before American you fatshit

Learn dipthrongs and tripthrongs, i think they're more difficult than tones. The sắc tone is like the long version of the vowel, the nặng tone is a bit "throaty", you make that tone in your throat.

Don't lie to yourself you human trash, without foreigners teaching you literally everything, if you had to discover and learn it yourself, you'd still be walking to the nearest well for water, shitting in a hole in the ground and dying of basic diseases.

You've literally done nothing throughout history besides discover that pink trees are pretty and make a sword.

The Japanese were responsible for a lot of medical research that's the foundation of modern medicine... They didn't exactly obtain all their information ethically, but they clearly learned a lot.

t. ping pong ling long

Japanese history is very complex and interesting, how can you discredit their conquests, navy, technology, etc.?

THE BURGER HAS SPOKEN