rateyourmusic.com/~cosmictones
rateyourmusic.com/~machaerus
rateyourmusic.com/~sailingedvard2
rateyourmusic.com/~AwfulWaffle
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Featuring the meme brothers

rateyourmusic.com/~cancherito

Sonemic will NEVER lunch

So what are the best rym accounts posted in one of these threads? Who should I add?

Me

rateyourmusic.com/~mengxiao
"""""female"""""

rateyourmusic.com/~cosmictones
"""""lads..."""""

how the fuck do you listen to so much music

he just really likes music and probably listens to it while reading/doing other shit. not an unreasonable amount at all

>8000 ratings
>a lot

t. pleb

If you have anything below 42,000 ratings then you're an embryo

>listens to it while reading/doing other shit
>not actively listening to every sound that enters your ears.

t. pleb

If you haven't recorded, mastered, and submitted the ambiance of your own room then rated it then you're an embryo.

t. UHSer

>calling based No_ a UHSer
>actually believing the UHS meme

Sad!

>he just really likes music
>listens to it while reading/doing other shit
Yeah, he sure loves music.
Disgusting.

you're probably listening to music right now while browsing Sup Forums lol

Only music I've listened to before actively. I never listen to something new while doing something else.

rateyourmusic.com/~machaerus

hey everyone ! !

Not really, also, this:Doing that is fucking stupid.

you stare at a blank wall while listening to music for the first time?

This. I'm a bit embarrassed to say this but I've been stalking this guy Sean for a long time, he reads a couple of books everyday, and watches like 3 films a week, so that's why I wondered

if it has lyrics i look them up and read along.

if it doesn't i just lay on bed

how else to reach RE tho?

With our new Rational Ecstasy Serum ®, extracted directly from BAYAR's thick creamey cummies. L "Y" J approved!

Gee, what an exciting life. I can't imagine this being useful at all unless you were listening to opera where reading through the libretto is essential to your understanding of the music or some shit.

listening modes are predicate on the music in question. a minimal techno record (for instance) does not necessarily need to be foregrounded to be enjoyed and digested

unlike most of you """"""music fans""""""" I actually play music, and try to actively analyze what I'm listening to so I can understand the technique behind it.

lmao i bet you listen primarily to bland indie music

I don't listen to brainless minimal techno, only complicated ascended tier genres like math rock and free jazz.

nice bait user

You can enjoy a record even if you don't pay full attention to it, but you can't rate it and expect anyone to take you seriously.

> Implying I'm all of them.

rateyourmusic.com/~sailingedvard2

it's a bit fucked if you ask me

How would they know?

rateyourmusic.com/~AwfulWaffle
Who am I? You ask? I am Awfulwaffle. Greetings, and salutations. I love Experimental, Psychedelic, and Classical Music. Fuck Dubstep!

Well, they would if you are this obvious: But of course, most of the time you can get away with it. Anyway, people should't do that, there's a board on RYM about "How often do you listen to music while doing nothing else?", and one user answered "Rarely. The exception would be if I'm falling half asleep, had some really good listening experiences in that state" and other similar answers.