I just found out that some people wipe their ass after shitting while sitting down. This concept is beyond me...

I just found out that some people wipe their ass after shitting while sitting down. This concept is beyond me. I asked my friends and they never heard of it either. After a quick google search it seems that half of everyone wipes while seated. What about you Sup Forums? Do you wipe standing up like a normal person or do you buy this sitting-and-wiping voodoo?

B8

> finish shitting
> stand up
> tp the digits
> wipe taint to tailbone
> look at tp to see if I need to wipe more
> rinse and repeat until done
who the fuck does anything different? really?

??? i wipe 3 times while sitting and thats it. done.

good shit right here

I wipe sitting down. No reason, just always have.

u fucking American don't even wash your ass how fucking gross .

DAE BIDET/water master race

Are you over 300lbs? The only excuse for wiping while standing is if you're a beached whale who can't do it sitting.

When you're still sitting, your ass cheeks are open so you can clean the hole better. Stand up wipers are why you get skidmarks

your butthole has more surface area since its relaxed when you sit down so you clean better. When you do it standing up your muscle is tense so you only really clean the surface area thats visible to the outside of your body

Imagine if you were to iron your clothes on the ironing board while it's in a ball and not laid down flat.

I always wondered why people got skidmarks.

>2016
>not using bidet and toilet paper
You are closer to Indians than you want to believe

You'd be called gay for having that

I stand up to wipe...I'm not overweight and I use baby wipes>bidet...also I just wipe until there is no shit on the paper so never got skid marks fucking retards

Use the left hand to move one cheek; the right actually wipes. Wiped while standing all my life and never get skid marks

sit down I figure my cheeks are already nice and spread on the seat. also baby wipes is the way to go

you lying sacks of shit who want to come in here and claim youve never ever not once got a single tiny skid mark in your entire fucking lives are just goddamn fucking lying pieces of lying filth kill yourselves asap

It's everywhere in Korea, I know that because I pressed some buttons on a toilet and water sprayed all over my ass

this
even a dog knows to sit down when it wipes it's ass

This. If you stand up, your ass cheeks will touch, thereby making it harder to wipe. All you are really doing is smearing your feces along the insides of your ass cheeks. Sick fucks!

I wipe sitting I've never had a skid mark in my life. Also for you stand up wipers what do if you have diahorrea as soon as you stand you'll be dribbling shit down your legs.???

I wouldn't know, I'm not stupid enough to wear white underwear.

Fuck off, pajeet!

Sitting. You filthy animal

I sharted once when I was high. I thought it was all gas, but a few Jews came out.

You could wear all the white underwear you wanted, if you wiped properly. I'm gonna guess your nickname is stinky.

sitting for 3 a few wipes. then standing a few wipes. Because if you stand right away, and it was a goopy shit, the shit would spread to your but cheek hairs.

yes. I wish there were places that had this. If I had my own house, this would be the first thing I'd modify, that and a walk in shower (where the whole bath room is designed to drain.

standing up after shitting defies logic. It'll just make your whole ass full of shit.

How do you wipe your ass while sitting? You like, put your arm into the toilet, dip your hand in shitwater, then come back up to wipe?

Sitting down right now. I'm surprised like you are to this as i was to the Philippines washing /wetting the tissue.

Okay maybe not in my entire life maybe when I was like fucking six years old it happened but not as an ass wiping while standing up adult

I like to shit before I shower then not wipe...then hop in the shower and scoop the shit out with my finger, brown water and chunks of shit run down my legs but then I clean up extra good with soap no one will ever know