Say who you're voting for

Say who you're voting for.
No lying, no bitching, no judging, just say a name and we'll see the true colors of the majority of Sup Forums

pic related

Really though, who else?

this guy

tRUMP

trump

CLINTON

thillary

Jill Stein

already voted by mail for hillary

I don't think either president will get anything done in office. Congress will hold everything in a deadlock.

That being said, I still think Hillary will win, unless Trump pulls off some clutch shit in a few days and takes the race.

literally not even voting. i'm so ashamed of my country that i can't bear to lump myself with any of them for this one. you all can make up your own damn lives, i don't want anything to do with you anymore.

I'm voting for this guy, because he has better odds than shillary at making America great again

we've got a really big show

No one because fuck America at this point. This country has literally become the same as Idiocracy's take on it

hil

>pic related

trump

Hillary.
Would have voted for literally any other republican, except the zodiac killer.

Nobody.

Trump, I want to watch Congress shit their pants as the orange shitshow rolls in

Trump. Doubt a Canadians vote counts tho.

I voted for trump, but I seriously doubt he has enough momentum to win, espically with the backing of Obummer, Larry Sanders & Every Mainstream Celebrity. He's not gonna win, but who knows im just an alien from Zenu

She's the best of the two. Looking forward to the first woman president right after the first black president. Whether you love or hate both of them, it's pretty fucking cool.

I don't really like Hillary but at least she's competent and has intelligence.

Trump

Jill

Kinda bullshit how the current prez is allowed to use his power and influence to sway a vote. Almost like it's rigged...

Im a true american, so.... TRUMP

None, but I'm not American.

I see merits in both. I also see problems with them.

Hillary has bigger balls than Trump. Obama has tried to withdraw from the world, that's stupid. Hillary will have Putin's balls on the wall. Hillary is a politician's politician, she's ruthless, people don't like that in a woman. At the end of the day, she fucked up with her email. She'll never go to prison because senior officials don't, what really sticks with people is that she knows it.

Trump is a business man, successful or not. He is willing to address a serious problem with migration. Good jobs are taken by people who are legally imported by companies every day, purely because they can get someone to do it cheaper. It's one of the main reasons the UK voted to exit the EU. The idea that someone running for the GOP is anti-establishment is utterly laughable.

Neither one of these people has produced an economic platform that balances. Trump's is worse than Clinton's by somewhere in the neighbourhood of $400bn in deficit but $600bn to $1tn is kind of academic when neither one will deliver a quarter of what they promise.

Kek

TRUMP

>tfw your vote doesnt matter

You know your prime minister has offered citizenship if trump gets elected to anyone in the us who wants to move right?

Voted for Hillary.

Donated multiple times to her campaign too.

Why? Because I want to feel like I'm partially directly responsible for it when I get to see all the subhuman Trumpanzees bawling their eyes out and slitting their wrists.

So, just like almost 60% of the clinton vote: "She's better, but in all honesty, we're fucked either way."

THE DONALD 100% ALL DAY EVERYDAY I WANT HIS CUMMIES IN ME

gary johnson

Clinton

Not the same guy, but as a canadian i want trump to win. Fuck my pussy country, i can get citizenship elsewhere easily because of family and parents. I plan on moving to america if possible and only go to canada once or twice a year. Canada is a fucking garbage country, all of my relatives who moved to the us long ago are earning much more than the canadian ones

It was a joke, a low blow to trump. But wait, that means Trudeau is pro shillary!

Fuck that French faggot!

Hillary. I fucking hate both candidates, and I have considered writing in or voting 3rd party multiple times, but I honestly think that Hillary is the lesser of two evils by a few degrees and I'm worried that trump might win.

>voting
Why? It's common knowledge that the voters have little to no actual say.

Get back to me when the citizen's votes actually count instead of bias senators & reps.

Zoltan Istvan

Hills

...clinton, duh

Trump and Hillary answers prove the majority of Sup Forums are a bunch of dumb fucking clueless cunts who wouldn't know politics if they were dick slapped in the face. Guess that's what happens when mommy and daddy were siblings and we still live in their basement at the age of 40.

Voting for Trump because I want to fight the media brainwashing.
But expect the sheep to give us President Hillary.

>It's pretty fucking cool
Is this a troll or is this how dumb America's youth is?

Writing in, probably Rand Paul or Ken Cuccinelli or something like that.

hillary

Kek calling others names when he can't even follow basic instructions

Voted already op. Voted trump, he got my vote with his hundred day plan

You know, if I was American I don't think I could do it. It's not even the email thing. It's that she had the gall to play dumb. She actually played the poor home-maker who doesn't understand email. Playing dumb is unforgivable to me. I've seen far too much of it here to avoid accountability. This woman is a shark, she was one of America's top lawyers and has outmanoeuvred, outsmarted, and out-worked all of her competition her whole life. She might be the best candidate ever, but playing dumb is cowardly, it's reprehensible.

Trump is so fundamentally dishonest and deluded that I couldn't make myself vote for him either. Plus I think the GOPs anti-American, "platform" is detrimental to their party at best.

I would vote Stein or Johnson. My vote would be counted but it dams sure wouldn't be counted for a candidate I think is unpalatable or even openly subversive to my country's people.

Clinton

Nice copy pasta, shill. Just saw this in another thread.

hillary

Trump. My state is pretty much going to go red forever so it is not like my individual vote really counts.

Pfft
>Fight the media brainwashing!
>Trump is the answer!
>what's self-awareness?

THIS. /THREAD

Tfw Rand Paul finally gave uo and everyone collectively writes him in. The keks will be splendid

despite being highly placed, she IS stupider than she seems

Clinton.

trump
t. social democrat
his candidacy has opened the political process some in and of itself, and an outsider presidency would do a lot to open the political system to the third party. almost every criticism i've seen of him applies doubly so to hillary and despite the fact she would make a better head of state i cannot in good conscience vote for such an especially corrupt oligarch who is beholden to so many foreign interests.

That's why i didn't vote.
I voted for Sanders in the primaries, and i'm not voting in the final.

let him grab you right in the pussy then

Well she has done nothing but ride her husband's coattails. She has done horrible in her 15 years of office

Clinton.
Let me go back to yelling at the government in general rather than worrying about it burning down.

nbody because i dont live in the us but if i did, trump 100% , you have to be a fool to vote otherwise.

Hillary.

But i know once I walk into the booth I'm gonna vote trump. Fuck this country.

>that happened

Your vote always counts. if one of the third party representitives gets 5% of the popular vote, then they get a seat at the debate in 4 years. so if you're in somewhere like texas or california, vote 3rd party!

Here in NC write ins are not counted at all unless the candidate has filed paper work with the state BoE. No idea how widespread that is.

Seriously tho
What do you guys see in this clown?

Whats wrong with cocaine?

I would say "acceptably" though every time she has had an idea it has been a terrible one

Trump.! Fuck the cunt!

obama hasn't withdrawn from the world, he has bent over and spread his cheeks for it.
his blatant appeasement and blinking in the face of russia is going to cost lives in the future, nearer than farther i'm afraid.

Conservative here, I am much more sympathetic to liberals voting for hillary than the retards voting trump. At least she's a liberal. He's just a lying, self-absorbed pseudo liberal. Conservatives should know better.

>no vagina

Trump, no way id ever vote for a woman

Clinton. Fight me bitch

trump did nothing wrong

I'm gonna vote for him just for the lulz

i'm taking advantage of the empty movie theater and watching Dr. Strange

he's a pretty sincere liberal, he's just in a rough place and needs this

This really is my opinion of it.
The economic platform is what settled it for me. If Trump had his way, with a cooperative Congress, we could end up as the next Greece.

Trump.

They've only been horrible ideas to you because you think very small-scale.

what can I say. I am a small person. but small people decide elections.

this one
>a few days.
also trump

Bernie

and youre voting for clinton?

Projections. It helps them that he's verbally taken literally both sides of every issue in the last three months. Fearful idiots are able to believe what they want about him.

Am I the only one voting for an independent?